More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Angmir Angmir

What's next?

Character Introduction pt.1 John and Rebeca

A dosiers for the people appearing in the story.
Sorry for the ladies watching this. Not providing pictures for the male actors.
Female pictures are only there to help with visualization, they not necesserly 100% acurate to the story.

1 . John
Nicknames: mostly just John, Johny
Age: 23 years old
Race: Caucasian
Height: 187cm / 6' 2"
Weight: 84 kg
Hair: short army cut dark blonde hair
Body: Fit and Manly

A good looking, well build and in good shape young guy, tall and manly, but not crazy developed to the level of profesional athlete or body builder.
Tall, handsome and friendly - he is popular with both guys and girls, although not to a level of girls throwing themselves at him all the time.
A focal point of the group of friends spending their time at the lake campsite. Despite beeing popular he is kind and modest guy, selfless and thinking about others before himself.

Dedicated, very strongly in love with his girlfriend Rebeca - whom he dates for close to 2 years by this point. Open minded, and easy-going, nevetheless since beeing in relationship with a gril he loves, not interested in other women anymore, wanting to create a traditional happy family with her one day.
His closest friends are Mathiew and Sarah - which he has known since the elementary school days living next door, and Tom which he become a best buddy with in high school.

Marcus - was usualy just an aquaintance he not always agreed with, but over time they became closer anyway (small town). In the past there were moments where he was obnoxious and they were butting heads, but as they grew up, they moved past it, and eventualy were on good terms, to the point it felt natural to hang out togheter, even if it was mostly Markus inviting himself in to John's group.

Mathiew - was his most trusted friend, he always tried to drag him arround the places to let him experience life as much as he could, but as they grew older, it was becoming more difficult to take him out with him.

Tom - on the other hand was always up to anything, and they got along perfectly together, always laughing and having criminaly much fun. Even as John condoned Tom careless sexual exploits, he grew to look past it, and even started to enjoy his cocky attitude when they hanged out with him, not bothered with his friend promiscuity, being himself perfectly satisfied with just the one perfect girl, that he was already dating.

Sarah - was a gril next door and a great friend to John for as long as he could remember. Living literely window to window, they were always togheter growing up, which made John for a longest time not even perceive her as a girl. But she was a girl nonetheless, and eventualy a especialy beautifull one, and John eventualy learned to notice that and apreciate her beauty, but on the outside, it didn't seemed to have changed their ralationships of old.

Heather - Tom's new girlfriend, was a compleatly new aquaintance to John, having first seen her during this camping trip. Provocative and sexualy liberated, she was not Johns type of ideal woman, but he could not deny feeling himself very atracted to her flirty carefree attitude and her sexy body. But he thought nothing of it, being 100% dedicated to Rebeca.

John has 2 siblings sisters, and a younger brother.

Older sister Jessie, who was always intimidatingly sexy as he grew up, was a huge part of John's juvenile sexual fantasies, but it was the same for every boy and man in their home town. Fully confident in her own sexuality Jessie was obviously aware of that fact, and often teased her younger brother in their teen years. Despite her reputation and rumors surrounding her exploits, John had always a lot of respect and admiration towards his sister, as he knew she was much more complex than just her looks and popularity sugested. And the respect was mutual.

His younger sister Julia, was 5 years younger than him, so they never got to hang out in the same group of people. In the old days when she was but a young girl, she used to look up to her older brother a lot, and relying on him, but it begun to change after she grew up - turning cold and dismissive towards him, when she started going to highschool. She is dating a guy her age called Zack - which John generaly aproved of. Youngest in the family brother Bobby, is out of the scopes of this story, as are the parents.


2 . Rebeca

Name: Rebeca
Nicknames: Beka, Beki, Reby
Age: 21 years old
Race: mixed Caucasian-Asian
Height: 163cm 5' 4"
Weight: 51kg
Hair: Long straigh dark hair, almost waist long and very strong.
Body: Slender beautiful girl, not very athletic, with thin waist, hips on the narrower side, and breasts much bigger than what you could expect on the girl with a thin frame like her.

Rebeca is a young beautiful girl, raised in a conservative way in a rich and loving family from upper classes. Her father an american, her mother half-Singaporean Chinese, half British.
Due to her asian heritage she possesed a naturaly thin, slim figure, with moderatly narrow hips and waist and flat stomach, that contrasted and emphasised greatly her larger than ordinary bust size.
Naturaly fit she never was big on sports, yet still her body was in perfect shape due to good genes, and diet, just enough to be fit while beeing soft, jigly and delicate in all the right places, making her a real head turner, when she wore tightly fitting clothes.
Her long silky smooth strong hair nearly reaching to her waist were her pride, and she kept them in perfect condition, spending many hours on their maintance.

Raised in strict but loving enviroment, she was focusing primarly on education in her younger days, not experiencing much of the exciting high school life, being a late bloomer, and only becoming extreamly atractive after turning 18.
She has kind, gentle and dedicated personality, which made her compleatly loyal and attached to her 1st boyfriend - John.
Since they started dating 2 and a half year ago, her extreamly conservative small world, begun opening up in fraighteningly fast pace, making timid and cautious Rebeca very nervous, but also excited to learn new things every day. Scared of experiencing life on her own, especialy weary of the male attention she suddenly started getting, she entrusted herself compleatly to her boyfriend, trusting him implicitly to always choose what was best for her.
Shy in presence of strangers, she was greatfull of every new bond she was able to establish with friends and relatives of her boyfriend, which led to her letting her guard down, perhaps even too much in their presence, leaving her naive and guliable self suseptiable to manipulation and otherwise .

Compleatly in love with John, she looks forward to their future in the big City togheter, excited to see the bigger world, but only by his side.
She quickly developed a bond with John's best female friend Sarah, which she was looking up to like to her older sister.

Although she had way less dealings with Mathiew and Tom, after 2 years, and especialy this whole week they have spent toghether, she felt comfortable to be around them, certain that John's friends could only by great people, who would never do her any harm. She thought that Mathiew was cute and harmless, but he could be pretty borring sometimes.

But out of the two, she liked Tom much more, as he was always funny to be arround, and confident. Even though she was compleatly in love with John, she felt a strong atraction she was not admiting to herself to him. Even as Sarah was always warning her about Tom, asking her to watch out, or telling her about his ungentlemenly conduct with other girls, Rebeca never took those warning seriously, creating much more positive mental image of him in her own head instead.

She didn't had much thoughts on his new girlfriend Heather - which she didn't had a lot in common with, but she saw the effect she had on all the guys in ther group and was slightly cautious of it, and jealous of her openess to sexuality.

Markus - was still a new aquaintance to Rebeca, and frankly she was afraid of the guys like him. He was full of himself and agressive, and she was contious of the way he was looking at her sometimes. She was sure nothing harmful could ever happen to her if she was with John to protect her, but even the thought of ever being alone with Marcus, was making her feel uncomfortable, swetting and queasy, unconqiously rubbing her legs togheter.

Jessie - John's Older Sister - intimidated, and frightened Rebeca. She was regarded as sort of Celebrity, and carried herself with such a way, that it sure felt like she was one in Rebeca's eyes. Jessie was always extreamly casual and easy going in her interactions with her, and it was making shy Rebeca anxious every time, but she looked up to her like an Idol, jealous of her energy and confidance.

Julia - John's younger sister - was on the other hand always rude and scornfull towards Rebeca, despite her every attemp to warm up to the younger girl. So far she was unsuccessful and their relationship was tense. But mostly it was just her avoiding Rebeca alltogether.
Becouse of that Rebeca barely knew at all about her boyfriend Zack, but he seemed like a nice guy from little she saw of him.

Rebeca has a step-sister/cousin 18 year old girl Yuna, a daughter of her mother's sister, that came from Japan to live with them after her mother died 6 years ago. She was 3/4 Asian, and was raised most of her life in Japan where her father was from, having hard time to adopt to living in rural America, closing herslef at home most of the time. (doubtfull she will take part in the story).
Rebeca also had an older brother Henry, she loved very much, that unfortunately returned to Singapore a year ago. (same as Yuna, not likely to appear)


Authors Notes

Bios of the main couple - along with their thoughts and relationships to the other actors.
Wasn't planning on writing so much on just those 2, but i think some backstory context is important and helpfull overall.
I will cover other 6 (or 8) actors in another chapter.
And then will explain how I will be working on this story moving forward.
This is sort of experimental project, when I will try to make everything regarding the game as random as possible for realism sake, but more of it next time.

Cheers

Angmir or Disemboweler

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)