More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AudreyM AudreyM

Who's Arrived? What Characters Do We Follow? What Happens Next?

Character Details!!!

NAME: Jake GENDER: Male HAIR/EYES: Brown/Blue PHYSIQUE: Average CLIQUE: Preppies SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Likes missionary and doggy. Wants to try anal. Loves watching girls go at it. OTHER DETAILS: Owner of the house. Wants to be popular. Good at pool and poker, good at everything in fact.

NAME: Alex GENDER: Male HAIR/EYES: Blond/Blue PHYSIQUE: Tall, well-built CLIQUE: Preppies SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Chronic masturbator, even to thoughts of his own sister. Always trying to push Cate to go to the next level. OTHER DETAILS: Jake’s friend, more assholish and wild. He doesn’t realize how he hurts or offends people sometimes. Going to an Ivy League University.

NAME: Alice GENDER: Female HAIR/EYES: Brown/Brown PHYSIQUE: Petite, small breasts CLIQUE: Preppies SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Missionary. Doesn’t like oral but does it anyways. OTHER DETAILS: Alex’s sister and Jake’s girlfriend.

NAME: Cate GENDER: Female HAIR/EYES: Blonde/Brown PHYSIQUE: Skinny, tall, milky-white complexion CLIQUE: Preppies SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Virgin. Has given hand-jobs and allowed herself to be felt up. OTHER DETAILS: Alex’s ex-girlfriend who he hopes to reunite with. Very intelligent, very shy.


NAME: Hunter GENDER: Female HAIR/EYES: Black/Green PHYSIQUE: Medium height, large breasts CLIQUE: Goths SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Loves it rough and wild. She’s into exhibitionism. Her favourite position is anal. OTHER DETAILS: A controlling, bitchy, but fun-loving girl. Nothing holds her back. She loves to stir up trouble. She’ll sleep with anyone she finds interesting.

NAME: “Alistair” GENDER: Male HAIR/EYES: Bleach-Dyed-Blond/Brown PHYSIQUE: Skinny, gawky CLIQUE: Goths SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Virgin. He’d prefer anything and everything. OTHER DETAILS: Bit of a loser, always a poser. His real name is ‘Leslie’. He has a large crush on Hunter, but honestly, he has a large crush on any girl with two legs and a pulse.

NAME: Tim GENDER: Male HAIR/EYES: Dark brown/Blue PHYSIQUE: Tall, swimmer’s physique CLIQUE: Goths SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Loves performing or receiving oral. Loves 69 as well. OTHER DETAILS: Lead singer in a garage-rock band. Used to date Hunter, but now they’re just fuck-buddies.


NAME: David GENDER: Male HAIR/EYES: Red/Brown PHYSIQUE: Shorter, but bulky and strong CLIQUE: Jocks SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Loves doggy and anal. OTHER DETAILS: Arrogant and cocky. Captain of the football team. He likes seducing girls who are challenges, and cheats on his girlfriend Amy as often as he can. Secretly wants to sleep with Jessica.

NAME: Lenny GENDER: Male HAIR/EYES: Shaved head/brown PHYSIQUE: Tall and muscular, black CLIQUE: Jocks SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Just missionary, he’s a man of simple tastes. OTHER DETAILS: A good guy. Loyal to his friends and his girlfriend Jessica. Most girls would want him, but it would take one hell of a seductress to get him into bed.

NAME: Ray GENDER: Male HAIR/EYES: Black/Blue PHYSIQUE: Skinny but fast CLIQUE: Jocks SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Likes getting quick blow-jobs and hand-jobs. OTHER DETAILS: Ex-stoner, he realized his talents laid with sports rather than bong-crafting. He has an anger problem, always looking for a debate, or hopefully, a fight. He usually needs to call in David and Lenny to back him up in a fight though.

NAME: Amy GENDER: Female HAIR/EYES: Blonde/blue PHYSIQUE: Tall, big breasted, tanned CLIQUE: Jocks SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Anything her boyfriend wants. She’ll make out with other girls, but only for David to watch. OTHER DETAILS: A dumb blonde, and a bitch at that. The head cheerleader. A truly soulless manipulative girl.

NAME: Jessica GENDER: Female HAIR/EYES: Dark brown/light blue PHYSIQUE: Medium-height, smaller breasts CLIQUE: Jocks SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Likes missionary. Loves having oral performed on her. Strictly straight, she’s not into the bisexual trend a lot of other girls follow. OTHER DETAILS: A smart, rich, and sexy girl. Amy’s best friend, she’s the only one who can call Amy on her bullshit. Deeply in love with her boyfriend Lenny.

NAME: Emily GENDER: Female HAIR/EYES: Orange/hazel PHYSIQUE: Petite, but large breasts and ass CLIQUE: Jocks SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Likes to be on top. OTHER DETAILS: Ray’s girlfriend. Crass and loud, with a dirty sense of humour. She gets into a lot of fights with him, and into a lot of fights with her twin sister.

NAME: Megan GENDER: Female HAIR/EYES: Orange/hazel PHYSIQUE: Petite, but large breasts and ass CLIQUE: Jocks SEXUAL PREFERENCES: A lesbian. Has a crush on almost every girl possible. OTHER DETAILS: Emily’s twin sister. While she hangs around with her sister, she hates most of the people in that social circle. She and her sister squabble, because Emily hates the fact her twin is a lesbian. Megan is bitchy, defiant, and has made a promise never to sleep with a man.


NAME: Julie GENDER: Female HAIR/EYES: Brown/blue PHYSIQUE: Average CLIQUE: Nerds SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Bisexual. Enjoys trying new things, enjoys being showed new things. Usually more dominant with women, and submissive with men. OTHER DETAILS: Jake’s sister. A kinky bisexual nerd-girl, she’s a math & science prodigy with a bright future ahead of her. Coming off a bad break-up with a girl. She fights secret fantasies in her head about Jake.

NAME: Matt GENDER: Male HAIR/EYES: Black/brown PHYSIQUE: On the fat side of things. CLIQUE: Nerds SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Virgin. Desperately wants to get laid. OTHER DETAILS: A technology expert—he can set up computers to hack, and cameras to be voyeuristic—he’s snapped some nudes of Julie, unknown to her, and sells the photos for twenty dollars a pop. He’s **** to get laid by the end of the party.

NAME: Kyle GENDER: Male HAIR/EYES: Dark blond/blue PHYSIQUE: Skinny but strong CLIQUE: Nerds SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Loves fingering girls. Loves going down on them. OTHER DETAILS: Used to date Julie. Has a great sense of humour. Loves Tara.

NAME: Tara GENDER: Female HAIR/EYES: Blonde/green PHYSIQUE: Curvaceous, tall CLIQUE: Nerds SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Refuses to go down on a guy. Had one drunken night with Julie during their school years. Prefers missionary, but is open to doggy. OTHER DETAILS: Julie’s best female friend. Sort of dating Kyle, but she doesn’t want to call it “dating”.


NAME: Kevin GENDER: Male HAIR/EYES: Dyed-blue/brown PHYSIQUE: Skinny CLIQUE: Stoners SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Likes doggy style. Loves to watch two girls go at it. OTHER DETAILS: Does club-****, tries to score cocaine. A more serious **** dealer than his friend Paul, and a more serious user. He has a violent, angry side. Thinks Danielle belongs to him, even though they don’t date.

NAME: Paul GENDER: Male HAIR/EYES: Brown/brown PHYSIQUE: Burly, tall
CLIQUE: Stoners SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Oral & Missionary. OTHER DETAILS: Has an open crush on Danielle. Good at math—he knows how to add up the price of all the weed he’s selling.

NAME: Danielle GENDER: Female HAIR/EYES: Black hair, blonde streaks/brown PHYSIQUE: Short, skinny CLIQUE: Stoners SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Allows anal. Likes to be on top. OTHER DETAILS: Talented singer and artist. Loves smoking weed. Doesn’t have many female friends. Doesn’t know if she prefers Paul or Kevin.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)