More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ven83ne3 Ven83ne3

You start your day, how does it begin?

Character Descriptions

Enter Enter (You/MC) -
You are a 5'8 male, with a decent 7 inch penis (for a male). You are somewhat slim but you have some muscle tone to your body. You have a very big ass for males possibly the biggest male ass at Enter and you have a very feminine body but your physical features are masucline.. You are shorter than most of males at school and you are a introvert just trying to earn his way through college and meet a few friends he can keep when he goes out into the world. You are from a rich family with successful parents and a Brother that is four years older than you and is about to graduate Enter, the college you are attending to study to become a Math or Physics teacher.

Enter -
Your Math Teacher Enter is a 39 year old, 6'1 muscular woman, with very toned thighs, and arms. She has slightly tanned skin, she had a 21 inch horsecock . She grew up in a normal family and lived off-campus in her own one story average home. She was a very kind, caring, empathetic, person that cared for peoples feelings. She was always considerate in peoples boundaries, she was not nor ever married. She has had lovers every once and a while but only had sexual intercourse once. And it was with a women who was also a Futanari and she received the fucking. So she was still a virgin with her penis.

Picture:
https://imgur.com/iQ8d4WN

Enter -
Your Physics Teacher, Enter is a 26 year old, tall 6'4 futanari. She is somewhat skinny and average looking. She has a monstrous 32 in cock capable of sending gallons apon gallons of girlcum into anyone she wishes. Nobody knows about her secret appendage and she is still a virgin, she wishes she had a family and wants to marry someone young and sexy that are capable of taking every single inch of her girlcock. She has never had a lover and is very shy and respects everyone's boundaries.

Picture:
https://imgur.com/qqHtQOp

Enter -
Your History Teacher, Enter is a 31 year old women with a skinnier body compared to other teachers. She is only 5'9, she has a 18 inch penis. Your brother and former students have told you that she is very strict. And tries to control everything that her students do. She believes herself as some sort of goddess or something she acts very strange all the time according to your sources. And apparently she tries to bed students to raise their grades, everyone knows about her secret appendage. She sometimes even brags about it in the classroom, but the school won't fire her cause they know she will fuck the living shit out of them.

Picture:
https://imgur.com/ECUWDYD

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)