More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who will you ask?

Character Biography

Alexander-A genius, sometimes referred to as a prodigy. Is somewhat socially challenged, but has a small group of close friends. Is very close to his family. Has a lot of fetishes, and is absolutely devoted to his family. Wants to start dating, but is unsure of how. Has a low social anxiety. Is extremely androgynous.

Abigail-A sweet and kind woman with a body people would kill for. Loves her children as much as her own husband, but adores Alexander intensely. Very much a switch. A very well regarded employee turned CEO and co-owner of a large technology development firm.

Aiden-A tall, fit Irish immigrant. Immigrated alongside his mother and father, when he married Abigail, he opted to take on her last name after he lost a bet. Is very sexually vanilla, but goes along with Abigail's fetishes when she wants to. An exceptional comedic brain with no interest in comedy. Will go along with any fetish. Is a closeted bisexual.

Addison-A spunky and energetic eighteen-year-old high school graduate. Will be attending Alexander's old college. A girl who loves and adores her brother to near obsession. Is an absolute bro-con. She is an accomplished acrobat and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu martial artist. Wants to become a software engineer so she can convince Alexander to live with her when she makes boco bucks. Is very heterosexual, but is willing to do anything with anyone if Alexander wants it. Is massively into both cosplay, will attend events mostly in secret, and cosplay sex.

Aaron-A doting and caring brother. Loves his baby siblings and wants the best for them. Is exceptionally overbearing. Has been told that he will be an excellent father. He is as fetishistic as his mother. Has a few secret fantasies involving his wife, as well as for his siblings. Is a professional gamer on a global level. Is thinking of retiring for his new family.

Amelia-A loving and doting housewife. Is starting to see why her husband loves his family so much. Is especially shy. Is an dominant in bed. Has an exceptionally high impregnation and breeding fetish. Has both a sissy and a cuckold fantasy that she's kept in the dark. She loves her husband fiercely, and would only do what he wants, despite her dominating fetish.

Megan-Is a quiet and unassuming mutual friend of Alexander and Addison. Has a crush on Addison and Abigail. She is in her last year of college and will receive a veterinarian degree. Is not one for BDSM, but has a humiliation fetish. Is possibly bisexual.

Brian-Alexander's best friend. Is in love with Megan fiercely. Thinks of Alexander as a brother. Has no concrete fetishes, but is willing to go along with anything. Especially if it's one of Megan's fetishes. Is secretly a best selling author of Megan's favorite series.

Lisa-Aiden's best friend and resident mistress. Constantly lets her fetishes bleed into her day to day life. Her husband is in a constant gimp suit, just because they think it's funny when visitors come by. Is fixated on Aaron and Alexander. Has a pegging and feminization fetish.

Dr. Lilith Strangelove-Very little is known about her. She is the family's doctor, but is associated with any medical office. Is a good enough doctor that the family doesn't question it. Is also a rocket scientist. Has a very faint north European accent. Is fixated on the Ander siblings for some reason.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)