More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Do they find the temple?

Chapter two: the escape

Garett and the girl left the closet room and stepped of the stairs in front of them into the cold water. When Garet felt the moss under his feet, he remembered what the reason was why they couldn’t get back in the first place. He put his hands on the sloped floor and felt only a slippery smooth floor. Then he tried the wall and found small indentures hacked in the wall all the way up to as far as he could reach. Then he heard the girl on his shoulders groaning softly and felt her starting to move. He slowly slid her off of his shoulder and carried her in his arm back towards the flight of stairs, where he sat her down.

The girl shook awake, still thinking she was in the room with the deity. She started to scream, but Garett could calm her down quite easily. When Garett explained the situation in few words, he thought about how they could both get up that slope. Garett could probably manage to use the ridges. It wouldn’t go fast, but he’d get there. The girl looked far too weak to try and make it up there as well. Then he remembered their backpacks that were still in the other room.

He ran up the flight of stairs, entered the closet room and picked up the backpack where he thought they had put in a few long ropes. After he found them, he took a backpack with some blankets and food supplies, put the cloths he still carried inside too and made his way back to the girl. The girl sat there, silently, legs together and her arms wrapped around them, looking back up when she heard Garett return. He gave her the backpack, told her how to wear it when she looked back questioning his intentions and tied one part of the rope around his waist.

Then he wanted to do the same with the other end around the girl’s waist, but when he got near her, she backed off a bit, unsure of his intentions. When Garett got her trusting him not doing anything weird or harmful, she let him come close enough to let him wrap the rope around her. Which was close enough for her nipples to brush his chest and her soft breathing to reach his ear for the few seconds it took him to get the rope around her from one hand to the other.

When Garett stepped back to make a knot in the rope and securing it around the girl, she looked shyly towards Garett’s nether regions. Garett didn’t need to look to know what the girl saw. His short brush-in with her and soft breathing in his ear left him semi-erect. The girl smiled softly as she brushed back hair that fell in front of her eyes, making him smile back sheepishly before he turned around and walked towards the slope.

The girl followed him till she felt the slippery slope as she watched Garett slowly climb up the slope, his hands finding grip on every 30 cm in the wall, his arm muscles working hard to keep him straight and his feet and legs keeping him stable. Halfway up, Garett suddenly lost his footing and his legs slipped away. The girl couldn’t look and covered her eyes with her hands, letting out a sharp yell. Not hearing a splash, she slowly uncovered her eyes and saw Garett still hanging on his fingers in the wall.

“It’s ok.” he yelled to the girl, “I’m still good.”. He slowly pulled himself up while finding balance again with his feet. After getting his breath back, he slowly resumed his struggle to the top. Without any further delay, he reached the top, secured his part of the rope around a large statue depicting some kind of fertility sign, found some footing to brace himself and started to pull the girl up.

It didn’t take very long, since the girl was very light. He untied her and let the rope fall, which slid back down the slope. Then they made their way to the entrance of the temple. It was already night outside, they walked around the temple until the found a small breach in the wall that gave them cover and camped there for the night. Garett gave the girl a set of cloths, put some on himself too and saw the girl mimic him. Garett thought to himself “This is of course the first time for a lot of things for her that are normal to us.” after which he gave her some food and a blanket.

Then he asked her “We have never exchanged names, haven’t we? I’m Garett. Do... you have a name?”. The girl shook her head. Garett resumed “Then we should find you one, I guess. Hmmmm, your mother was called Julia, so how do you like….Jill?”. The girl smiled widely and nodded her head excitedly. Garett smiled and hold out his hand toward the girl “Hello Jill, nice to meet you.”. The girl took his hand and said “Nice to meet you too, Garett.”.

What will happen the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)