More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dangerousxflick dangerousxflick

What's next?

Chapter Two

The weekend was finally here. Charlie woke with no alarm, and checked his phone to see several images had been sent from Sam. They were all of the same woman from weeks ago. Charlie had never seen her face, but the tattoo on her breast was unmistakable. Her body was amazing, and showed signs of graceful aging. She was at least twenty years older than him, Charlie guessed. "Fucking hot as always."

He turned on a game, and was busy playing when he received another text: "Hey, want to hang out?" His heart raced suddenly.

"Like, today??"

"Sure, why not? Don't be weird about it."

Charlie felt conflicted, mostly because it was much easier to be bold online than it was in real life, and things becoming real suddenly was scary. But fuck it. "Your place or mine?"

Sam sent his address, and Charlie realized with a start that they barely lived ten minutes away from each other. He was out his door and at Sam's in a blur. His hands were sweaty, he realized, when he went to knock on the door. But before he could make contact, it swung open, and he was standing face to face with his long-time anonymous buddy. He went to say something awkward, but thankfully Sam seemed more relaxed.

"Calm down, bud. We've already talked so much that we can move past the weird stage. Come on in." He ushered Charlie into the nice house, and he brought them both drinks when Charlie sat on the oversized couch. They spent several hours joking and talking while they played games.

At one point, feeling a bit buzzed from the drinks, Charlie snatched the controller out of Sam's hand as he was in the middle of an online match. A smile on Sam's face, he lunged for the controller, but Charlie dodged. "Give it back!" Sam said.

"Make me." Charlie could not believe that he had said that.

An interesting look came over Sam. "Oh really? You don't want that."

"I asked for it, didn't I?" Charlie stuck his tongue out.

Sam chuckled, and roughly grabbed Charlie's arm. In a flash, Charlie was laid out over Sam's lap, pinned by one of Sam's solid legs across the backs of his knees. "What the--!" Charlie was stopped by a loud smack on his ass. He hadn't been spanked in decades! Several more strikes landed on each cheek, and Charlie whimpered. He tried to not cry out, but Sam was strong.

He suddenly felt a hand grab hold of his hair at the roots, and pull just enough to hold his attention. "Shorts off, now," was growled into his ear. He shuddered, obeying instantly. Still firmly held on Sam's lap, he wiggled and shimmied embarrassingly until his shorts were on the hardwood floor. Without missing a moment, Sam pulled down Charlie's boxer briefs as well. Charlie shivered at the cool air suddenly hitting his stinging skin.

Smack! Smack! Smack! At least seven more strikes to each cheek a squeal from Charlie, and he became aware of his pulsing erection. Sam continued the spanking until Charlie yelped and begged for him to stop. The man obliged instantly. He let Charlie up, and held out his hand, a goofy grin on his handsome face. Charlie sheepishly gave him back the controller, and reached for his clothes. "No," Sam stated decisively, then returned to his game.

Charlie did not know why, but he obeyed, sitting cross-legged on the couch. His butt burned furiously from the spanking, and his aching erection still stuck straight up. Sam glanced over and laughed. "Good boy." Charlie shivered at the nickname. He loved this interaction, but at the same moment needed to retake control himself.

They sat like this for some time. Charlie jumped hard when the doorbell chimed. He looked at Sam, who laughed. "Pizza's here. My treat." Charlie went pale, as Sam made zero effort to stand, and instead waved Charlie to the door. "Get it." The order was not mean or rough, but firm.

"Let me get dressed first!" Sam shoook his head and crossed his arms. Charlie sighed and stood, his tight butt aching still. Head down, he opened the door, and to his shock, the driver did not seem to care in the slightest about his issue. Mercifully he said nothing, and left in a flash.

Charlie's face burned as he returned to a giggling Sam. "Fucking asshole."

"Your butt blushes when you're embarrassed," Sam joked. "Or maybe that was the spanking."

A thought came to Charlie. If he showed dominance now, Sam might respect it. He stood from the couch again, snatched Sam's piece of pizza from his hand, and rubbed it all over his cock and balls. Sam stared openmouthed, and Charlie grinned as he held the piece up to Sam's lips. "Eat."

Sam shook his head, but took a bite anyway. Charlie patted him on the head. "Good boy." He fed Sam the entire piece, then repeated the process with another. Charlie shook as he revelled in this power that he was using, but sat back down when Sam was full.

They sat for a while longer in comfortable silence, and he grew accustomed to sitting bottomless beside his friend. Charlie said, "It's not fair that I'm all exposed and you aren't."

Sam chuckled. "Oh really? Seems fair to me." Then he turned back to the TV. "If you can get me naked, I'll stay that way. Scout's honor."

Charlie squirmed. He had a chance. Sam was a couple of inches taller, but they were of similar weight, he guessed. And Charlie was strong. He waited for a moment. He let Sam relax, then suddenly tackled Sam to the floor at the base of the couch. Fuck, Sam is strong as hell! he thought. But he seemed pinned, face down.

Charlie sat on Sam's back, facing his feet. He was bucked off quickly, though, and Sam was on top of him now in a flash of movement. Charlie was in a bad position, knees and elbows holding him up as Sam straddled his back. And then he felt another smack on his sore ass. "Noooo!" Charlie moaned.

For several seconds he was stuck as Sam rained down blows to his fully exposed ass. But at last, he managed to explode up and send Sam to the floor. In the same movement, he grabbed Sam's athletic shorts and yanked them down, and gasped at the revelation that the man was not wearing anything under them.

Sam growled, but Charlie was on a mission. He flipped Sam over, and once again sat heavily on his back. His cock tip was just at Sam's smooth ass crack, which coincidentally was also where the massive tattoo that wrapped around Sam's thigh and knee started. Charlie's mouth watered, more at the power he felt than anything. He brought his hand down hard on the right cheek, and Sam howled. Charlie did it on the other side even harder. He would get for his own aching butt.

Sam wiggled and yelled, but Charlie did not stop until Sam begged him for it. At that moment, Charlie spun around on Sam's sweating back, and leaned in close to Sam's face. "Hmm? I couldn't hear that."

"Please . . . please stop. My ass hurts!"

Charlie grinned. He knelt beside Sam, and gently rubbed the man's deeply red ass. "I'm all done now," he cooed. A minute later, Sam stood up shakily, and Charlie noticed that his beautiful cock was throbbingly hard. So he likes all of this too! Charlie thought.

It took a few minutes for Sam to speak again. "Damn, man. You really got me. You're a lot stronger than you look."

Charlie laughed and bowed as if accepting an award. "Can I see that tattoo again?"

Sam stood in front of Charlie, his red ass at eye level now. Charlie used a hand (for no actual reason) to touch parts of the intricate artwork that began at the base of Sam's spine, and spread down an ass cheek, over the hamstrings and outside thigh, and ending just below the knee. It was beautifully done, and although Charlie had never seen an ass tattoo like it before, he admitted that he liked it a lot.

The man on display went to sit down, but Charlie kept a hand on his hip. "Show me the others." Sam sighed, then removed his shirt. He had a full sleeve that went from his left wrist all the way up to his collarbone. He had several others that were not so large spread across the rest of his muscled body.

Charlie studied them all, then finally allowed Sam to sit again beside him. He could not help but to glance several times at Sam's now slightly softening cock that was draped heavily across the man's thigh. Seeing it in person, Charlie guessed that it was maybe two inches larger than his, at probably nine inches, and thick. Fuck, don't stare, he thought to himself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)