More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RealKorra RealKorra

What will She do now?

Chapter Two: Choices

The next day later, Cassandra showed up at Amon's building, still wearing Korra's stolen clothing. she was faced with Amon himself. Amon presented Cassandra with two choices. Choice one: to serve as his woman, masquerading as Korra and to make his fantasies happen of what he'd do to her.

Second choice: Watch the real Avatar lose her bending, taking her place as that fantasies of his happen to Korra. Amon says: "the latter will happen at right time... so.. This is the choices i am offering you. The Avatar will get off easy, only her bending will be taken. no harm will come to her. if you choose the first part. If not, you will watch it happen to her in front of you.. I will see to that the whole world watches their precious Avatar turned into submissive slut, following only my orders. Then maybe i will give her bending back."

Cassandra looks down with frown, then look at Amon with fierce stare while her cheeks are blushing red. She said: "you're despicable! this is sadistic thing to do to her! Shes's innocent!" Amon rebuffs her, "yet.. but she won't be, once i am done with her." Cassandra gasps, covers her mouth with her right hand as she looks down to her side. Tear runs down her left side of face. Then looks at Amon.

Determined to not allow this to happen to Korra, she said.. "Amon. Fine. I will do as you say.. but i won't agree to this if you take her bending away. just leave her alone. Please."

Amon turns around, picks up a box. He puts it on table in front of Cassandra. He looks at her, proceeds to say, "so it is agreed. I will leave.. Her be. for now."

Cassandra looks at box with shocked face. "W..what's this.. you.. cannot.. be serious." Amon picks the collar out of box. "I am serious.. This is what you remember seeing this from your world. A similar item used for similar purpose: to obey."

Cassandra walks backwards in fear, she is then sorrounded by Equalists. She looks back over her shoulder, then looks at Amon with angry face. "Amon, don't you dare! i won't wear that!" Amon walks towards her, "it is what we agreed upon on.. i.. merely left out the part where you have to wear it. or.. She will."

She gasps.. Groans softly, "... Fine." Looks away, flipping her long hair up as Amon walks behind her, putting the shock collar on her neck/throat. The collar is now locked in position. Amon says: "time for test." She looks back, with surprised expression, "what!" Amon shocks her with flick of button on the remote. Cassandra shrieks as she is being shocked on high settings. After the inital shock, she drops over the table, laying there with her butt exposed to Amon. "... Argh... D.. Damn you.." Still shivering a little from her first experience with shock collar.. Amon says to her: "oops.. Anyway, look at that butt. This is nice view." Places his right hand on her right buttock. She gasps at the touch, looks back. "D..don't... P.. please. Amon rubs his hardening penis against her vagina. She blushes, "n.. Nooo.. Stop.. Stop it. You..you're rubbing me here"

Amon, knows how she is reacting.. "It seems you're very sensitive since our first meeting." She gasps, blushes while looking back, "i'm not!" Amon responds with pointing remote in front of her face. "Really... Maybe i should do more then?" Cassandra blushes more, "w.. Wait! No! Don't!" She gets shocked again. experiencing same settings. She gets very wet easily down here. Amon notices this and begins to rub it again with his cock, this time to rubs firmly against. She shudders and squeals, gripping the table tightly. "S.. STOP! P.. PLEASE. Amon grabs her pants, drops it, revealing that Korra's clothing is actually one piece swimsuit underneath. Amon gets more stiff with her outfit, "this is GREAT look for you. It certainly suits you! She blushes more red, looking back with embarrassment. "N.. no! This.. is not.. what i meant for you."

Amon grabs her bottom half of the suit where her vagina is at, exposes it as he whips out his thick, cum-dripping cock. revealing shocked expression on her face. Unable to move her legs, she whimpers at thought of his thing exploring her insides, being violated. Amon slaps her butt cheek with it Amon: "oh don't worry.. I wont violate you.. You have magificent pink slit.. I believe you are virgin." She looks at him with blushed expression even more before.. "I.. but.. ..... Y.. yes, i am." Amon: "good.. Stand up and bend over." She blushes, looking at his thumb on the remote. Proceeds to do as she is told.. Amon: "good girl. Now, close your thighs." She closes her thighs. She knows what's coming next. Amon shoves his member between her thighs, rubbing her womanhood at same time. She squeals, holding her position at building pleasure inside her, bites her lip at slight expression shown to Amon. Amon sees this, grabs her large breasts, gropes them roughly returns with more rubbing them harshly. She lets out erotic moan, blushing redder.

Amon: " doesn't this feels good.. This is what i would do to you.. Along with your virginity." He leans in, hitting her hips hard, lets out a powerful burst of his semen shooting towards the drawer. She explodes in pleasure of joy as she orgasmed from feeling his manhood pulsing, releasing semen. Her juices running down her thighs. Both collapsed on table, panting heavily. Amon grabs her hair, pulls tightly, forcing her to arch her back as her butt pressed against his manhood. Amon: "consider this your second punishment." Cassandra: "y.. yes sir." She cleaned herself up and redressed herself. She wasn't allowed to remove the collar, only Amon himself can. She knows that if she attempted to remove the collar, she would be shocked. She was given map and keys, money for food. She left the building. Cassandra arrived at specific location of the map. This was the downtown area. Building in front of her was very big, yet looked worned down. Upon arriving in her room, it was clear that it was her home. The apartment were spacious, nice and clean. Maybe too nice. she notices the letter on her table next to enterance door. It said, "This is your home now. I have made changes to this apartment so it will stand out from others. Remember, my spies are watching your every move the moment you leave this apartment. They are also equipped with similar remotes if you tried something foolish to escape or break the agreement. They will punish you but i have ordered them to not touch you where i will touch." She gasps with blushing expression. "He.. can't be serious?!! he wants to deflower me!!" reads additional more.

"One more thing.. in closet, top shelf here is device in box that will allow you to shower or bathe with collar off. But if you leave it off your neck too long, it will alert them to come punish you as well. I expect you to look very.. Radiant."

Cassandra blushes more. "Jeez.. after everything he did, he expects me to comply?" Suddenly the collar activates and shocks her lightly, she shudders.. "W...what. They're watching!" Runs to every window and closes them. "Those bastards!" She walks into bedroom and notices a large flat box with note. She reads the note: "this is the nightgown i expect you to start wearing every night. I will come by soon.." She wonders, opens the box, blushes. "This.. is.. too much!" The box reveals a beautiful silk blue lingerie nightgown that's almost see-through. to wear it this night. She goes to bed with it. Goes off to dreamland....

Day in life of a Pet..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)