More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Chapter One - Offer to Sew It On For Her, Boy Scout. - Edited

"I can go with you. If the teacher can't do it, I can." I said softly, not wanting anyone to overhear me. I had learned how to sew back in the boy scouts once upon a time. Not a skill I would like everyone to know but back then I thought it be cool if I had to sew up a wound or something.

"You know how to sew?" Alice asked as she gave me a puzzled look.

"Enough to sew on a button and not much else." I nodded.

"Not that I am judging. I could use your help anyways since I don't know where the class is so I could use a guide at the very least." Alice smiled. It wasn't very far, and I could have told her how to get there but I wanted to help. We went to the door and knocked but no one answered.

"Guess she isn't in." I frowned. Alice reached out and touched the door handle and the door opened.
"But she left the door unlocked." Alice let herself in and held the door for me as she grabbed my arm pulling me inside.

"We won't get in trouble for being in here, will we?" I asked, then reluctantly stepped inside and Alice closed the door and locked it. It wasn't like we were breaking any school rules, but a guy and girl alone didn't seem like something the teacher would approve of or not question as to why the door was locked.

"Not if we hurry." Alice said as she pulled off her sweater and began to unbutton her blouse right in front of me showing off a cute white brassier with pink trim and a small little pink bow in the middle.

"Sorry." I said turning around but not before getting one hell of a view of her nice, full breasts.

"What? I am wearing a bra underneath. It covers the same thing as a bikini." She said behind me.

"And I bet you look sexy in one of those as well." I replied feeling a little flustered knowing she was stripping behind me, and I had just said what I did. Out loud anyways.

"Aw. You think it is sexy." I heard her get closer and she gave me a kiss on the cheek from behind catching me a little by surprise. I could feel her bra and soft breasts press up against me from behind. “Here you go.” she said as she dangled the shirt out in front of me. Though she seemed comfortable in her bra I was anything but comfortable and yet I wanted to look.

“Thanks.” I said and went to find some sewing stuffs, accidentally getting a peek of her as she slipped on her sweater. Her nice round tits jiggled in her bra before they vanished under the sweater, and she pulled her hair out of the back and flicked it out. I found the sewing stuff and went to the table setting everything in front of me.

"So, are reattaching buttons all you know about sewing?" Alice said as she came over and touched my shoulder as she looked over it. She clearly had no sense of personal space. Not that I minded as her breast brushed up against my arm.

"This and how to fix a torn seam." I shrugged.

"Pity. I was hoping you were into cosplay or something. I think I could rock some of those outfits." She smiled.

"Sorry. Though I am sure you could." I smiled picturing her in a few as I cut off the button. Now I was wishing I could sew one for her just so I could take pictures.

"Totally." She bobbed her head and walked over to sit down beside me. Flashing a bit of her inner thigh as she hopped up onto the table then crossing her legs, showing off a bit of her outer thigh as her skirt rode up a little.

"I will need to repair this button too." I said fiddling with another that was loose.

"Good catch. That one would pop next and then I would be back in the same boat. So, who taught you to sew? Did you take home ec? You don't seem like the type to go in for an easy class." Alice teased. She had me there. I knew some guys took home economics and just coasted through the class, hardly doing anything.

"No. My mom taught me mostly. I was in the boy scouts when I was little, plus she thought I needed to know how to do stuff like this in case I decide to go off to college - along with laundry, cooking and other stuff." I shrugged, trying to make small talk. Not my best area of expertise.

"Sure as hell couldn't hurt." Alice smiled. “I could totally see you as a boy scout though.”

"Can you do me a favor and not tell anyone I did this for you?" I glanced up at her.

"You worried the other guys will pick on you?" Alice put her hands to either side of her thighs, leaning over to watch me work.

"No. I know they will if you tell them." I shook my head. Not that they ever needed an excuse. Jocks would be jocks, and anything not deemed as masculine would totally get me called faggot, or worse.

"Fine. I can just tell them we made out." She said in my ear as she leaned in close and gave a little giggle.

"Yes, and that won't make me any enemies." I shook my head. While I wanted the guys’ respect that wasn't the kind I wanted. Not that I didn't want to make out with Alice, but she was definitely only teasing me and wouldn't actually do it.

"Probably." She giggled and sat back up. "Is that why you pretend not to be smart? To not draw attention to yourself?"

"I guess. The last thing I want is people bugging me for my homework or trying to cheat off my test in class. I’d rather not stand out, is all. If all I’ll be known as is a nerd, it is best to be invisible." I shook my head. Being invisible was preferable to being bullied.

"So, you just want to serve out your four-year prison sentence and get out?" Alice shrugged. I never thought about it like that but in a way that was how it felt sometimes. "I guess asking if you can tutor me is out of the question then?"

"Why me?" I stopped sewing the button I was working on and looked up.

"Because math is kicking my ass and you seem to be good at it. I have to have at least a 3.0 to have any hope of getting a scholarship plus SATs are coming up and I don't know if I am ready for the math portion. I’m sure I don't look it but I have at least A's and B's in all of my other classes. It's just math I am lagging in. Heaven knows I don't plan to major in anything that requires a lot of math classes in college but to get into a good school I have to at least be proficient enough to pretend to know what I am doing." Alice shrugged and pouted. I guess since I had always pegged her as a cheerleader. I hadn't thought about her having plans after high school. I actually did know she was smarter than she let on. She was definitely no airhead like many of the girls on the cheerleading team. I guess like me she hid her smarts, though in her case to be popular.

"At least it isn't something silly like you are just trying to stay on the cheerleading team." I smiled.

"Well, maybe that too. I may not be as shallow as some of the girls, but I like cheerleading and would like to stay on the team. School is more important though." Alice shrugged and leaned back on her arm, kicking her leg.

"Any clue what you want to take?" I inquired.

"Truthfully, nope. I don't have a freaking clue. I know everyone thinks we are supposed to have it all figured out by now, but I am a bit overwhelmed by all my options." Alice gave a little pout and twirled a lock of her hair. She fidgeted when she was nervous.

"I don't really know what I want to do myself.” I replied. “I plan on being undeclared my first year but if nothing else I plan on majoring in business. A business degree will still leave me with plenty of choices after graduation." I had a general idea of a plan, but it was very general. I wanted to make it to college first. I knew with my grades I would get in somewhere but not necessarily where I wanted. I would prefer something local but would go out of state if I had to. Once I saw what the school had to offer, I could narrow it down, or at least that was my plan.

“At least you have some kind of plan.” Alice smiled. “What would you like to do if you weren't being realistic? What would your dream job be?"

"Photography." I said without needing to think about it. I loved taking pictures but making a carrier out of it wasn't easy as even the most dedicated photographers would tell you.

"Makes sense. You take great photos for the yearbook. I bet you have a ton of me on the cheerleading field." Alice teased biting her lip and wiggling her eyebrows.

"What? No, nothing like that." I shook my head quickly, smiling nonetheless.

"Relax. I am teasing you though I wouldn't mind if you had. I am used to guys crushing on me. You know, you are cute when you get all flustered." Alice playfully ruffled my hair.

"Thanks." I frowned, trying to hide a smile. This had to be the record for the longest conversation we had ever had, and perhaps the longest I had talked to a any girl.

"So will you help me, or should I start looking at strip clubs to pay for college?" Alice grinned and gave a little giggle.

"Wow. Guilt trip much?" I gave her a look and laughed.

"No. I am totally being serious. Like I said, I wouldn’t mind cosplaying, and I spent all this time on the cheerleading team learning dance routines and getting in shape so I would be putting it toward good use. Plus, I think I totally have the body to rake in some money, don't you?" Alice said, putting her hand on her hip and sticking her tits out as she struck a pose.

"Agreed. Plus, you certainly have the teasing guys part down." I smiled. I don't think I would have said that to any other girl but for some reason, I felt comfortable with Alice. Maybe because it was just the two of us alone, and I could let my guard down a little since she didn’t seem to judge me. Especially considering she was the one who was being naughty.

"Totally." She giggled and gave her tits a shake. "How about we try it this weekend? You tutoring me I mean, not the stripping part. Though that could be fun." Alice teased and bit her tongue.

I shook my head. "I can't this weekend. I have a wedding I have to go to." I sure as hell wanted to but I was pretty booked the whole weekend.

"The whole weekend?" Alice crossed her arms, smirking skeptically. I couldn't help but notice her tits as they pressed between her biceps. Even under her sweater they were very noticeable.

"I’m not trying to blow you off I swear! It is my sister’s wedding, and I am the photographer. I’m free some of Friday, but Friday night will be the bridal shower, Saturday is the rehearsal plus I have to go to the rehearsal dinner afterward and then the wedding and reception are on Sunday.”

“If you are lying, that would have to be the most elaborate lie a guy has ever told me." Alice shook her head. "How about today then? We can study for the tomorrow’s test together. Let’s see how that goes. Unless you have a runway model shoot or something I need to know about." Alice giggled.

"I wish." I shook my head at the thought and smiled.

"Me too. I was so going to volunteer to model if you did." Alice replied. "I am free tonight if you want to do it? Studying I mean.” smiling slyly.

“Okay.” It wasn't like I was about to say no to her of all people.

“Mind if we go to your place? Mom has work and I am not supposed to have boys over when I’m home alone. That is how my big sister got knocked up, which is a bit of a cautionary tale. Mom would flip if they knew I was all alone with a boy in an empty classroom, but if you don't tell I won't mention the sewing." Alice teased.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)