More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 7

And there we were, finally on the long-awaited school trip. Saying I was excited would be an understatement. But things got even better when I made friends with this cute girl named Cindy. Since the trip took place at the beach, I had the chance to see her and my sister in their bikinis during our beach activities. We played beach volleyball, ran on the sand, did yoga, went canoeing, and more.

However, there was one downside to the trip—my body. I couldn't compare to anyone else. I was short and very skinny, while all the other guys were tall and muscular. Especially Jake. He looked like he was sculpted by a female artist, and he was friends with Billy. Tall and muscular, he caught the attention of every girl except for my sister and Cindy.

But you know what? For me it was enough not to ruin the trip. The whole day was going great, and I even managed to win some activities, like running. I was really good at it. After all the activities, we were supposed to go back to the hotel for dinner. And on our way back, Cindy found me.

Cindy - You were amazing today! You ran like the wind.

Faud - T-thanks...

Cindy - What's wrong?

She clung to my arm as we walked beside each other, a feeling I had never experienced before. It felt incredible.

Faud - Nothing...

Cindy - Hey, let's meet tonight on the beach. What do you say? I don't have anyone else to talk to here.

Faud - Sure!

I replied with exaggerated enthusiasm.

Cindy - Hahaha, I'll be waiting.

I couldn't believe it! This incredibly attractive girl was interested in me? In the same Faud that I knew?

This trip was the best thing that had ever happened to me, and I had to thank Billy for it. The same Billy who used to bully my sister.

Then I received another message from the anonymous number.

Anonymous - Did you like my gift?

Faud - Gift?

Anonymous - My cock between that gorgeous ass. The cum all over her tanned back. Did you enjoy it?

Faud - Listen here, you have to stop sending me videos like that. I don't care about them anymore.

Anonymous - But you don't even know my secret yet. I bet you will care about the videos after you find out my secret.

Faud - Yeah, sure...

It was the truth. I didn't care about the videos anymore. Now that Cindy gave me the confidence I needed, some random porn on my phone seemed so trivial. Then the anonymous guy sent me another video, but I didn't even bother to open it. I was just happy. I didn't care about porn anymore. I just wanted it to be night already so I could meet with Cindy again.

While I was eating I remeber I had to notice Kevin about Fateen and me leaving for the trip. I felt really guilty. I send him a text apologizing for not noticeing him but he didn't respond. He must be really mad at me. He will be fine, I will make up to me when I get back.

The moment had finally arrived. Fateen and I were in our room when suddenly, I received a text from Cindy. She was waiting for me on the beach. I hurriedly got dressed, checking myself in the mirror, and quickly styled my hair, putting on the nicest clothes I had packed.

Fateen - Where are you going?

Faud - None of your business.

Fateen - Ahaha, fine. Just make sure you make a good impression on Cindy.

Faud - How do you know?

Fateen - I have my methods.

Faud - Sure, bye-bye. Don't wait up for me!

And with that, I was gone. This felt like my first date. Could I even call it a date? Well, in my books, it definitely was! I was incredibly excited, almost running from the hotel room to the beach.

There she was, sitting on the sandy beach, gazing at the waves of the sea.

Faud - Hey, Cindy!

Cindy - Faud! Come sit with me!

Faud - Did you wait long?

Cindy - Not really. Don't worry about it. I enjoy being alone, watching the sea. It's really calming.

While I was looking at her, I noticed a smile on her face, as if she were lost in thought, but also a hint of sadness. Then I tought to myself how could anyone be as beautiful as her?

Faud - Are you okay?

Cindy - Hey, can I talk to you about something that's been on my mind?

Faud - Sure, what is it?

Cindy - Well, there's a guy I like here.

My heart raced, and my mind was in a whirlwind. Was this it? Could she be my first girlfriend?

Faud - Okay...

Cindy - It's just frustrating, you know? He doesn't seem to notice me in that way. I've tried dropping hints, being around him, but it's like I'm invisible to him. And to make matters worse, he's always flirting with other girls right in front of me.

Faud - Flirting with other girls?

I hadn't even realized it. Was she jealous of my sister?

Cindy - Yeah! It's like I wish he could be more like you. You're sweet, caring, and you always make me feel special. I see how you treat others with respect and kindness, and it makes me think, why can't the guy I like be like you?

My jaw dropped! I was in shock. She wasn't talking about me? I felt a mix of emotions, like I wanted to cry and scream.

Cindy - It's just frustrating. I can't help but think, maybe I'm just not his type. But seeing how you are, it makes me wish I could find someone like you, someone who sees me and appreciates me for who I am.

Now, she looked into my eyes with her beautifull eyes while expressing her disappointment about being rejected by the other guy. What is happening?!

Faud - Who is he?

Cindy - Jake...

Of course, it was Jake! Every girl likes Jake, not me. I just wanted to run away. Why couldn't it be me? If you want someone like me, then date ME!

Faud - That must be tough...

Cindy - You're such a great friend, and I don't want to take that for granted. I just needed to get this off my chest and gain some perspective.

Faud - Anytime. I'm here to listen and support you. Just remember, you deserve someone who sees your worth and treats you with the love and respect you deserve. Don't settle for less.

What am I saying?! I don't want to be here to listen and support! Let it be a dream. This has to be a dream!

Cindy - I won't settle. I'll keep searching for someone who values me. And in the meantime, I'm grateful to have you here with me on this trip!

She hugged me briefly, and then she left, leaving me on the beach, unsure of what to do. The day I had looked forward to for so long, the trip I had anticipated, had suddenly turned into a nightmare.

While I was going back to my room, I kept repeating to myself that this wasn't happening to me, and wondering why I couldn't have something good in my life. I entered my room quietly, making sure not to disturb my sleeping sister. I entered the bathroom and started crying as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Why was I crying over a girl I had only met one day ago? I took out my phone and opened the anonymous text. The video showed the same ass he had fucked yesterday, but it was a short video of him slapping the ass and watching it bounce. It was hot.

I began jerking off, tears streaming down my cheeks. Then I left the bathroom and moved the blanket off my sister. I was jerking off while fantasizing that the bouncing ass in the video belonged to her. I had no fear of her waking up and catching me in the act. I just wanted to cum, and I knew her body would help me do that. Then I looked at my phone again and imagined that it was Kevin's hand slapping my sister's ass. I let go, experiencing an intense orgasm that left me weak in the legs. I cummed so much, the cum dripping all over the floor. And I cummed that much thinking about the guy that "stole" the girl I like was slapping my sister's ass. Something was seriously wrong with me.

After cleaning everything up, I put myself to sleep. I knew this day would be forever etched in my memory, and I couldn't even fathom what would happen in the remaining two days.

For more of my stories join my patreon today : https://www.patreon.com/ahvll

All my socials : http://linktr.ee/ahvll

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)