More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 6a part 2

Billy was the first to return, and we sat together on the couch in silence. Soon after, the kids arrived back home.

Billy - Hey, guys!

Faud - Billy, what are you doing here?

He completely disregarded Faud and took Fateen's hands in his own, saying:

Billy - I have a surprise for you. Why don't you tell them, Afaf?

I displayed the tickets that Billy had bought, and I watched as my daughter's eyes widened in excitement, her face lighting up with a huge smile.

Afaf - Billy bought you guys tickets for the school trip tomorrow.

With a surge of enthusiasm, she leaped into Billy's arms, embracing him tightly.

Billy - And that's not all. Like I said, I was a stupid boy to do what I did to you, so I bought you this too.

He then directed her attention to the brand new guitar he had purchased for her, which was the unexpected reward for my efforts this morning...

The joy and excitement on my daughter's face were beyond words, and tears of happiness welled up in her eyes as she continued to tightly embrace Billy. As I witnessed her immense happiness, I realized that despite the rough start to the day and the challenges I faced, seeing my daughter so overjoyed made it all worthwhile. In that moment, I silently wished for nothing more than to always see her with that same radiant happiness.

Fateen - I don't know what to say... Thank you so much. You're doing so much for me...

Billy - It's nothing. You and your mom are doing so much for me too. This is just money. Now you guys go and pack your bags. Tomorrow morning is a big day.

Fateen - Aren't you coming?

Billy - I wish... My mom needs me home, and my MMA coaches want me to train almost 24/7.

Fateen looked visibly saddened by the fact that Billy wouldn't be joining us on the school trip. She lowered her head, but Billy lifted it with his finger.

Billy - Don't be sad. I'll see you when you come back.

Fateen - Okay...

Billy - Now go, pack your bags.

Fateen - Okay, thank you again!

And so, with those words, the kids headed upstairs to get ready for the trip. Billy came close to me and whispered:

Billy - Can you make me as happy as I made your daughter? Should I come back tomorrow morning, or is this where our deal ends?

I wanted to say it, to call it quits right then and there. I knew he was powerful, and my willpower was slipping away little by little. But... what would happen to me? What about my family? I'd never see my daughter so happy again... I had to stay strong, at least until Saabit arrived.

Afaf - I'll do my best...

Billy - Good Muslim girl.

He then took hold of my wrist and pulled me close, embracing me tightly. His hands found their place on my ass, and he showered my neck with soft kisses. The butterflies in my stomach began to flutter once more. Finally, he kissed my forehead one more time before leaving.

The remainder of the day was spent contemplating how I would break the news to my husband about the trip. And it was Billy who had purchased the tickets for them, and now the moment had arrived. My husband returned home, kissing me gently on the forehead before retrieving a beer from the fridge. He caught a whiff of the food I had prepared and settled onto the couch, engrossed in the television. I mustered the courage to speak up.

Afaf - Hey, love...

Ghanzi - Yes, my love??

Afaf - I have something to tell you.

Ghanzi - Of course, you can share anything with me.

Afaf - Well, you see, the kids are going on the school trip tomorrow...

Ghanzi - Yeah, Afaf, I'm sorry... I don't have the money..

Afaf - No, I mean, they're going. Billy bought the tickets for them.

Ghanzi - WHAT?!

I witnessed his face growing angrier by the second.

Ghanzi - So, I'm the dumbest person in this family? Nobody ever informs me about anything?

Afaf - You know that's not true...

Ghanzi - Then why didn't you ask me about the trip?! Since when does a white American boy make decisions for our family?

Afaf - Come on, my love. You know they have been wanting to go on a school trip since they were little.

Ghanzi - They are still kids! What if something happens to them on the trip? Will your American boy fix everything?

Afaf - He wanted to help us...

Ghanzi - I don't need his help! I can handle this on my own! You think I didn't let them go because of money? It's about their safety.

Afaf - Please calm down, love. I was the one who paid for everything... He gave me my tutoring salary in advance because I asked. I just wanted our children to be happy.

Ghanzi - So they are not happy, even though I work myself to ...

Afaf - That's not what I meant, love.

Ghanzi - I don't like the American boy, darling... I want him gone. Stop tutoring him, we don't need his money.

At that moment, I caught a glimpse of Ghanzi, the true Ghanzi that I knew and loved. His demeanor seemed different—weak, insecure. This wasn't the first time I had noticed this change in him, and it always seemed to coincide with Billy's presence or involvement.

Afaf - We do, sweetheart. Let me help you rest. Let me take care of the finances so you can spend more time with us. It's just a tutoring job, and I still handle all the household responsibilities. I still cook, clean, and most importantly, I still love you. You are enough for us. I just want to assist you because I love you.

Ghanzi - Fine, I'm sorry, darling... The kids can go tomorrow.

Afaf - Thank you.

I felt sorry for him like never before. Now, I was more motivated than ever to do anything in my power to help my husband. After giving him a tender kiss, I proceeded to prepare dinner.

The following day, I awoke bright and early, eager to tackle all the household chores. I also took the time to prepare some sandwiches for the kids, ensuring they would have something to munch on during their trip. Billy offered them a ride to school as well.

As my husband rushed off in his usual fashion, I pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead and whispered:

Afaf - I promise to do everything to see you smile again. I love you.

I began readying my mind for what lay ahead, engaging in a meditation session. After a while, a knock on the door caught my attention, revealing Billy, as expected. We both took a seat on the living room couch, gazing into each other's eyes.

Afaf - So, what would you like me to do?

Billy - Well, I'm feeling a bit jealous of your husband. Such a beautiful woman calling him 'my love.' I want that too.

Afaf - What?! But I...

I paused, remembering the face my husband made last night. I never want to see that again...

Afaf - We can try that, my love.

Billy - Damn, you've got me all worked up with that. Look at how you're making me!

He pulled down his pants, revealing his rock-hard penis. Every time I see it, I can't believe how enormous it is.

Billy - While I stroke it slowly, can you dance for me a bit? Maybe grind on me and strip at the same time? I really want to see that perfect body.

Afaf - Um... My dancing skills aren't the best...

Billy - It's okay, just go for it.

I started doing what he asked. He was on the couch, slowly moving up and down on his cock, his eyes wandering all over my body. I danced quite awkwardly, then I pressed my ass against his cock while he touched me and slapped it as hard as he could.

Billy - Fuck! The way your ass bounces every time I slap it... I want to cum right now, but I'll control myself. Start stripping!

Afaf - Yes.

Billy - Yes, what?

Afaf - Yes, my love.

I stripped naked for him, slowly discarding each piece of clothing, tossing them onto the ground. As I saw him on the couch, stroking faster and faster, the sight of him and the act of undressing began to make me wet.

Billy - Can you bounce for me? Let me see those mommy milkers bounce for me.

I started jumping as he requested, my eyes meeting his as my breasts moved up and down in rhythm. Then, he stood up, pulled me toward him, and placed his cock between my legs.

Billy - Can you feel how hard that made me? Does your wet pussy feel it?

He began grinding against me, kissing and licking my neck, his hands exploring my ass, slapping and teasing it. The pace quickened, and just as we were immersed in our pleasure, we heard a knock on the door.

My heart raced, and I was filled with anxiety, unsure of what to do. I remained frozen in Billy's arms.

Then, another knock followed.

Billy - Are you going to answer?

Afaf - What do you mean answer? We're naked in my house, doing all these things... What if it's the kids? What if it's my husband?

He held me close and whispered in my ear.

Billy - It's okay, calm down. It can't be the kids or your husband. Just go and answer the door, but only poke your head out. You've got this.

I don't know if it was the strength of his embrace or his soothing voice, but I instantly calmed down and followed his instructions. I opened the door, completely naked.

To my surprise it was Kevin, Faud's friend.

Kevin - Hey, Miss... Afaf... What are you doing?

Afaf - Huh? Oh, well...

Billy wasn't ready to let go of his excitement, so while I bent over, showing only my head, he slipped his cock between my thighs and started thrusting against me. My face turned red, and I almost let out a gasp.

Kevin - Miss, are you okay?

Afaf - Yes! Yes, I'm fine, Kevin! So, what brings you here?

Kevin - Well, I was about to ask about Fateen, but why are you only showing your head?

Afaf - I just finished taking a bath, and I only had time to put on my hijab. The rest of my body is wrapped in a towel, but you know I can't show you any more than this.

Kevin - Oh, that makes sense, kinda. Anyway, can I talk to Fateen?

While I struggled to speak, I noticed Kevin in a nice suit, holding some beautiful flowers.

Afaf - Can I... I... ask why?

Kevin - I would love to take your daughter on the best date ever. I know she wanted to go on the school trip today, and she's probably feeling down. I want to make her happy with a really special date. I have everything planned!

As I heard that, Billy intensified his movements, going harder on me. He was almost all over me, fondling my breasts and moving rapidly between my legs, licking my back.

I was really struggling to speak now. My head was visibly shaking, and my eyes were rolling back. My heart raced with adrenaline, knowing that my son's friend might discover what was happening between Billy and me. My mind went blank, and I had to close the door in Kevin's face because I was on the verge of squirting all over the floor.

This time, Billy let me crash to the floor, ending up on my knees like a dog, shaking for about 30 long seconds. Then, I heard another knock that snapped me out of my daze.

Kevin - Miss, do you need an ambulance?

There stood a sweet boy at my door, dressed in a suit, holding flowers for my daughter, hoping to bring her happiness. But I shut the door in his face because I had just cummed all over the floor. I couldn't help it; my body was completely overwhelmed. I didn't care; I simply wanted him to leave as quickly as possible. I opened the door again and spoke to him.

Afaf - Sorry, my towel was about to fall. Kevin, didn't Faud tell you? Billy bought them tickets for the trip last night. They've probably already left.

I saw his face suddenly fill with sadness, and I felt a twinge of guilt, though it was Faud's fault for not informing him.

Kevin - I understand. Sorry for bothering you, ma'am.

And with that, he turned around and left. I closed the door, and as soon as I did, Billy grabbed my wrist and spun me around into a standing 69 position.

Billy - I can't take it anymore! Put it in your mouth, right now! That loser made me so damn hard!

In that moment, a whirlwind of thoughts ran through my mind, but not one of them cautioned me against not placing Billy's massive member in my mouth. And so I did; his cock filled my mouth. This time, he allowed me to control the pace. We settled onto the couch, indulging in mutual oral pleasure.

After a considerable amount of time spent pleasuring each other, it felt as if I were a teenager once again. It reminded me of those nights with my husband, when all we did was kiss and focus on bringing each other pleasure. That was our sole concern, the only thing that truly mattered at that moment.

Billy - I want to do it!

Afaf - Do what, my love?

Billy - Turn around and lie on your belly. I want to cum using your ass.

I turned around, and he positioned his cock between my buttocks, thrusting back and forth with increasing speed until he cummed all over my back. When he finished, he slapped my eyes once more, which were already red from the previous slaps, and then left.

There I sat, on my couch, covered in semen, exhausted from the rush of adrenaline I had just experienced...

All my stories : https://linktr.ee/ahvll

My other story : https://chyoa.com/story/Daddy%27s-Regret.54264

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)