More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 4a

Upon waking up and knowing that Billy and his mom were coming over, I dressed up properly to make them feel welcome. I prepared some pancakes and a cup of coffee, aiming to create a homey atmosphere. I then woke up my husband with a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Afaf - Wake up, sweetheart. It's a bit late.

Ghanzi - I'll be right up, love.

As my husband got ready, I found my daughter downstairs.

Afaf - Good morning, princess. How was your sleep?

Fateen - It was alright. Did you make pancakes? Is there a special occasion today?

Afaf - Well, actually yes. Billy and his mother are coming to have breakfast with us this morning.

Fateen - Are they? Sweet!

She seemed excited at the news. I think she has developed a liking for Billy's mom, but I worry about her relationship with her father.

Afaf - Listen, sweetie, about your dad, you know he means well and loves you, right?

Fateen - Ugh, mom, can we not talk about him? I've heard it all before, but I'm starting to not like him that much...

At that moment, the doorbell rang, and before I could open the door, my husband was already there, greeting our guests.

Ghanzi - Morning, can I help you?

Afaf - Morning, Anna! Nice to meet you. Come in, come in! Just head straight to the kitchen, you'll find my daughter there.

Anna - Thank you!

Billy - Morning, sir! Morning, Afaf!

After they went to the kitchen, I explained to my husband what was happening.

Afaf - Billy's mom wanted to meet her son's tutor, and I told them they could have breakfast with us today. I forgot to tell you last night after... well, you know, the fight you had with Fateen.

I'm sorry, love. Was I wrong to invite them?

Ghanzi - I... No... It's okay. I just wish I had known earlier. I've been a little stressed lately... Sorry for last night... I'll apologize to Fateen soon too.

Afaf - Don't worry, love. You did nothing wrong. I just want you to understand how she feels. It's hard for her. Now, do you want some pancakes?

Ghanzi - Of course I do!

In the kitchen, we all talked and got to know each other. My daughter was right, Anna is a sweetheart. It's so pleasant to be around her. I couldn't believe what Billy had asked me to do. How could he even think to do such a thing to a woman whose soul radiates light like an angel, matched by her angelic appearance?

Anna - You have such a lovely family, Afaf. Thank God you're my son's tutor. He's in good hands!

Billy - Trust me, Mom, I really am.

As he said that, he looked at me and smirked.

Anna - Your daughter is also very nice! She's respectful and cute. Maybe she and Billy could start something.

Ghanzi - I'm not sure about that. My daughter has to marry a Muslim. It's our tradition.

Anna - Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend.

Ghanzi - It's not that...

Ghanzi gave Anna a closer look, almost freezing in his tracks. The way he looked at her, almost with his mouth open, made me feel a mixture of discomfort and jealousy. It had been a long time since my husband looked at me like that.

Ghanzi - Ah, don't worry about it. You didn't offend anyone. Sorry if it came out wrong.

Anna - Your family is so wonderful overall. Well, can I offer you a day of shopping? I usually go alone to buy clothes, but it's a bit boring on my own.

I would love to bring all of you, my treat, of course!

Ghanzi - No need, we...

Billy - Please, take my mom's offer. It would be a great experience for her.

Anna - Billy! You're making me look bad! It's not like I don't have other friends or...

Billy - But she doesn't... Mom doesn't like a lot of people around here. They're all fake and jerks.

Fateen - I would love to, but... my dad...

Ghanzi was looking at Anna, who was now embarrassed and looking down. Then he looked at me, and I gave him an approving nod. Of course, I was doing it more for Billy's sake than for myself.

Ghanzi - Well, I can't say no to such a sweet woman like yourself, can I?

Anna - Then is a deal!

After a little more conversation, my son woke up and joined us downstairs.

Anna - Look who decided to join the land of the living, the sleeping prince.

Faud - Good morning, everyone. What's going on?

Ghanzi - Your mom invited Anna and Billy over for breakfast this morning. It took me by surprise too.

Anna - I hope it's a pleasant surprise.

Ghanzi - Well, of course.

My husband glanced at Anna again, and Billy noticed the interaction. He then winked at me, as if signaling that he had noticed my husband's interest.

Ghanzi - They also managed to convince me to let you guys go shopping with them. Anyway, I have to head to work now. You three enjoy yourselves, and it was a pleasure meeting you, Anna.

You have a wonderful son here.

Anna - Hopefully, we'll see each other again soon.

Ghanzi left the house without giving so much as a hug, but there was a noticeable smile on his face. His interaction with Anna seemed to have brightened his day.

Anna - So shall we? Come on Faud go get changed.

Billy - You know what, I think Faud might not enjoy going shopping with you girls. So I'll stay back with him for a while and then head home. You girls can have some quality girl time.

This must be his plan, I wonder what he has in mind to do.

Anna - Hmm, just us girls? That sounds like a fantastic idea! What do you both think?

Afaf - I'm not entirely sure...

Fateen - I actually think it's a great idea!

Anna - Come on, Afaf! We're going to have an absolute blast!

Afaf - Well, I suppose it's okay then.

Anna - Yay! Let's get going, girls!

We hopped into Anna's car and embarked on our shopping adventure. Initially, it felt a bit strange for me since I don't usually go out, but Anna's warm and friendly nature quickly made me feel comfortable. My daughter and Anna hit it off immediately, finding common ground and engaging in lively conversations. At times, I felt a bit left out since my knowledge was mostly limited to religion and cooking, but I enjoyed listening to their discussions.

Anna - Look! Let's go into this store!

Afaf - I'm not sure. The clothes here are beautiful, but they may be a bit revealing for us.

Anna - Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

Fateen - Come on, Mom. Let Anna try on the clothes, and we can give her our opinions.

Afaf - I suppose that wouldn't be a problem.

Anna's eyes lit up with excitement.

Anna - Really?

She was genuinely thrilled by the idea.

Anna - You girls are the best!

While Anna was busy selecting clothes in the store, a familiar face suddenly appeared. It was Billy.

Billy - Hey, girls! Having fun?

Anna - Billy!? What happened to Faud?

Billy - Oh, um... Faud was feeling a bit sick, so I wanted to give him some privacy.

Afaf - Sick? What happened?

Billy looked at me and subtly shook his head, indicating that I shouldn't worry.

Billy - I didn't ask, anyway, since I didn't have anything else to do, I thought I'd keep you girls company if you don't mind.

Anna - Not at all! You can be a judge along with the girls.

Billy - Judge?

Fateen - Anna is going to try on clothes from the stores, and we'll give her our opinions.

Billy - Why don't you try some on too?

Fateen - They are a bit too revealing for us...

Billy - Hmm, I might have an idea! But I really need to use the restroom quickly.

Billy gave me another meaningful look, and I understood that he wanted to talk to me privately to share his plan.

Afaf - That reminded me that I have to go as well. I'll be right back.

Fateen - Hurry back, Mom! Anna needs our expert fashion advice.

I left them laughing and headed towards the restroom. As I entered, I couldn't spot Billy anywhere. It didn't make sense for him to want me to follow him into the men's restroom. But before I could complete my thought, he swiftly opened the restroom door and pulled me inside, wrapping his arms around me tightly. Then, without hesitation, he guided me into one of the stalls.

Afaf - Let go of me right now! We're in the men's restroom! I can't be seen here!

He forcefully covered my mouth with his hand and said:

Billy - Then be a good girl and stop screaming. You really need to be aware of your surroundings.

Swiftly, he turned me around and pressed me against the stall door.

Billy - Listen, tell your daughter she can try on the clothes at my place. I want both her and my mom to try on the clothes they purchase at my house. Do you understand me?

Afaf - How can I even convince Anna?

Then, he placed his hand over my pussy and began rubbing me through my clothes. With his other hand, he gripped my waist and pulled my ass closer to cock.

Billy - I'm sure you've noticed, but my mom isn't the brightest person in the world.

Afaf - How could... ah... stop...

He continued stimulating my pussy rhythmically while grinding against my buttocks. My mind immediately recalled the first time he did this in the kitchen, but back then, we were at home. Now, we were in a men's restroom stall at a mall. My mind was overwhelmed, unsure of what to do.

Afaf - How can you think about your own mother in such a way? She's kind and genuine.

Billy - That's exactly why. She's the perfect woman, and I won't let anyone else have her.

Afaf - Billy... ah... you can still put an end to this madness.

Billy - Shh, let me give you the pleasure you know you want. Be a good girl and stop talking.

Afaf - Ah... I can't do this with you... p-p-please...

Billy - Your body disagrees with your mind. You just have to let go. In this stall, right now, it's just you and me. Be a good girl for me and surrender. No one will judge you.

After saying that, he slid his hands beneath my panties and began moving forcefully. My mind went blank, and I listened to him. I listened to this privileged, attractive kid who gets whatever he wants. I let go and cummed all over his hand. I trembled uncontrollably, and he supported me with his strong hands.

Billy - Fuck! When was the last time you cummed? You're still trembling.

Afaf - I... ah... never... felt... that...

Billy - What? Really? Pahahaha.

Then, he kissed the back of my neck and whispered in my ear.

Billy - You were a good girl. Now let's go back to my mom before they start suspecting anything and do what I told you to do.

I couldn't even think, and I agreed with him.

  • If you're enjoying the story and want me to continue creating more captivating content, it would truly mean a lot if you could show your support in the following ways:

Give it a like! By giving my story a like, you not only boost my confidence but also let me know that you're engaged and enjoying the content.

Add it to your favorites: Adding my story to your favorites list shows your genuine interest and appreciation. It's like saying, "This is something special, and I don't want to miss any updates."

Bookmark it for updates: It's like having a bookmark in a catalog, ensuring you can easily find and revisit what captivated you.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)