More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RobinThrobbin RobinThrobbin

What's next?

Chapter 4 Chill Muscle Pill

Chill out Muscle man take a pill go back to where you belong Hollywood Hills.

His frame Metal how his biceps look he could open up here's to your cock club.

they were in this muscle club They had a gift it was somehow so rare it was an energy that was coming stronger but she was in charge of that her name was Rosetta, when someone walked by her she froze like a rose she needed to be reborn again.People didn’t like her on Mothers Day. She needed to bloom more May was the season but she was as stiff as a hard drive. She needed his oil can her metal was always melting but not with love hearts.like the Cosmos and half metal she was always in the lab finding new age better medicines. Oh! Metal Heart take a chill pill.

Are we all ready for a chill, did our live’s get to be on med’s stealing prescription’s, or every product on the internet

Becoming junkies Doctors are making more money excuse me Britney shakes spear me thou shall not believe Ripley’s Believe it or metal it. I’m a nature lady I need a flower soft silky bloom petal it.Are you so tickled chrome pink with my fancy cell I- O-U metal heart phone.I’m not your honey I am losing my metals holy religious freaks Scientology went insanity more divorces those metal heart court cases please let this chillout. What a count so many metal coins some of them were worth the chilling. Dracula in the hospital blood type transfusion the men with the pacemakers what a celebration with streamers what a bad influence of people. Come on people check out my funny video press the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0p-HADoF1I&t=162s

Walking through heavy smokers private club deadhead dreamers.They needed to stay up needed their bullet beans of a cup silver metal. Times Heavy square server what a platter all ammunition of the best silver. That was Terry Tech-lee his brother was Tech-lie.He loved the diamond exchange if he had his way he would turn everything into rare metal

They needed more European dead to the sea minerals chrome sparkle crystals what lovemakers anyone with robot combat type metal Feeling like the walking dead taking night sex education we became robots studying “Scientology” feeling like someone flooded through my brain. I didn’t wash for 9 1/2 weeks until I realized I was pregnant.Well! it’s almost time for my celebration baby shower origami folding stroller for what how is my baby going to turn out? I wasn’t aware that I was pregnant. another gift the why cry is it for me or my baby analyzer why on earth would anyone need to be analyzed Oh metal heart take a chill pill baby Jason Melbourne Identity metal chip brain needing another outlet. I need my own outlet smart sock testing a babies heart rate. Saying over and over again if I only had a brain those terror two’s tarnished me.

Were built like machines anyway pacemakers nothing feel real in our hearts lately. How could this be was I everyone resembled my high tech washing machine recycled over and over again. What night courses was I really taken? For a fool Girl heavy heart sexy modern robotic gear of fun new age of erotic pills. He’s banging so hard flooding your bed. You feel .Not knowing where you are. Do I have another alternative 69 metal scraps route? Go the Gal Galaxy. What's waiting for erotic cool ecstasy?

Does anyone have the right pills to take and put their feelings aside for once! Maybe hanging over the Brooklyn bridge all nude holding onto the metal who on earth really care’s. Knocking on hell’s spine-chilling fed’s they were so dedicated to their job forget about it getting married what type of life please have a heart of cold stone if I only had a brain wait a minute they are metal heavy metal band sounds fine all-metal wedding. When always traditionally white maybe a greek wedding? Well, this is the modern chill pill world Well! how much olive oil can they serve did my husband to be or dear lord buys me a Mercedes Benz it has the right metal burn baby burn.The tin-man he needs to loosen up

Next page cut on my not human finger, inked your word’s Robin breasted red metal exhibition, became his object ritual subject.Forces strange movement shifting around, he enter’s me. My century tormented.Next page lonely, like hell commented. Dark so articulate, was this my fate calling me. Amazon’s I became his modern edge product Chill wrap subject.

Things better change medieval times cheating myself goods of the world underground, take another chill close to afterlife pill don’t eat my silver cyborg and China oh I forget you all metal mentally ill my dear I won’t bend you chill out take a number. Aren’t we all numbers let’s wait you should get a metal. I have the real pill everyone dresses in heavy metal fashion wear club Studio 54 You need 50 shades darker Ice Queen to get in here.

We are all metal and the four Madonna minutes it will take you they won’t accept you. Sex pills of my private parts supermarket!!Stock him he’s frozen balls canned I became banned touched his can devil relish.He crushed my cheeks like Rotten Tomatoes. No rebel hearts of a concert.My music played so deep inside Dr. Metal-head Office No place to hide walls caving all metal and wired in Gynecologist did that make any sense?? How should I mark him my black list please Tech-lie don’t twist? He's so bent out of shape things up he can't even get his up. Please wake up everybody we ned to go to the Health Club, All he does is eat club sandwiches with Onion soup in Panera high-tech chairs to sit in.

He ruined everything he had to come in with Leather I should have whipped him with chrome belt down. Mr. Fresh mind Mr. Clean robot cleaning up the metal hearts. In the fancy heavy metal pants Galleria. Those Beatles lonely club bands please God nothing is easy. It a hard day night but the year is 2024 I should be working like a Robot hardcore. I don’t believe everything? That Goth Super Lunar lady. The blind man always sensed her coming he could smell her fragrance Gone with the metal Oh! Scarlet who gives a metal or a damn.Do you hear me with metal hearing aid? Don’t be so sinister expression is said maybe someone will throw you off the Brooklyn Bridge it may be the last time you will be getting laid you should get a metal bridge?Why on this planet did you not realize to see the Jewish dentist he has plenty of bridges.You could find him near the Trump Towers. I rather climb on my new lover Robot he listens he doesn't shut me up he has the right parts all silver jewelry I gave him the biggest transformation,

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)