More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RobinThrobbin RobinThrobbin

What's next?

Chapter 3 Pinched Porn Bee

Ohhh...Whoever is knocking at the door should be pinched all the way to the Marina sites of the dead sea. "How Hope" was her name her sister Hanna. So tiresome too much fucking last night splitting headache came between her eyes and she was so sore. he glanced out of her come at my window.

But she's been lucky for now Oh Merci Bee me who would want to what I am going through? She had a few bruises it would have been nice to have those Bee Queen sex remedies.But she was happy to be alive.

Like a big cat emerged but she was too sexy intelligent maybe it could have killed and swarmed all her bee's nest she had that love potent inside her. She was Hot Rio De Ja Vu Dejeuner ride them or the writer what a buzz.This was a criminal act of lust right before her eyes she was heavily drawn to her lover Abdal was his name she was so French fit Cote d' Azur his vertiginous trails he left all around her.But the Russian gangster got into the picture heavy drinkers of Vodka blue crush they wanted to crush his balls.She had this intense quality that men loved her like a bee Porn sting.This was all a control thing.But she had plenty of hope on her side maybe that's why her name was Hope.

How she pressed her face into the swarming with men pillow. At times so restricted but the Bee not to be tricked.She had her hot nest planted. She could remember last night how he was mounting for her honey side. The strong tea it was new erotically cured blend it would keep her mind searching forth people like they were mercenaries that killed her husband.The sun was hidden behind a movement of erotically cool clouds she could picture them inside her Bee rated mind.

There were too many long summer days to trial him smelling the nest behind her. People from all over the town would come to see her it was called Bee my pleasure how the signs were written.

How they would draw the men and women in.It was over two years that her husband was killed.She wasn't going to cry in front of these people she also felt strongly that one of them were connected in his killing...While she had stepped through the hallway “Honey Hanna” she slipped when he was greasing his car no one plays her for the fool. She kissed him on his Italian lips how he drooled. She was kneeling her worked out golden blossom buttocks raised on the ground. He looked at it mouth drooling he tasted her coconut oil mound. He was dripping all over her marble floor. Another fuck player came to the door. His liquid splattered.Hanna was so ready she loved to put her bee honey lips right on them. Like the Tuscany sunshine liquid love. She kept her head down on him sexy bee glove.Her bees nest had a hot order of men. She had so many what’s a Porn bee to do appointments??

What sexual advancements.She got pinched by multiple men inside her body. She was hearing the buzzing hot Hope melody.The long thick flesh vagina collapse. The heat multiplied and stained how he pinched her cheeks. She almost had a relapse. She jerked him harder what a release. Dimity blew out his match he plunged inside she said more please dangerously. She flicked him a gaze under her fringe feather tip eyelash. She tied him up with her leather thick strap.She was way on top of his tip showing her PORN Bee sensual lips.How he loved to feather her most expensive “Olive Oil” her insides got saturated best soil. Like a blunt instrument went like a swarm of bees stung her vagina.He was starved. He slanted her body like the Italian Piza.

She sharply inhaled all the honey on his hard and deep dimensions.Heat seared her skin love mission. He was catching her porn Hanna bee sting. She can see his Monte Carlo winning penis he’s emptying his fluids. He’s sprinkled with her erotic lips and her rivals. Hanna tastes his salt heating through the slick head skidded like skittle she felt the fine thread of tension her legs wrapped olive oil greased him.

A clear stream of lubrication. How it steamed over Abdul him.She had the engorged honey bee crown beat vibration.She did not remember Dimity being this large crowd of dominating two years ago. Her breath felt sucked out what an ego screams so loud inside her lungs. She got hot for an infinitesimal moment in her thongs. The phone rings for a long time like something was apparently wrong but no one was home to answer it. Well, that wasn't exactly true someone was in her house but ignored it. The recording came on and they said please someone pick up. They were vacationing in Monte Carlo.

She thinks her name was Evelyn from the bad side of the streets and ignores it She opened her mouth wide like the “Napa Valley” he tunneled inside her rose suckle, honey. Her Amber eye’s how he got erect near her face.

She said to make my clitoris harder put me more in place. She said the same way you were made grinding pushing in hard.She was the honey blossom.”When I do you to suckle the best parts and drips.The honey spilled yellow aura painting her vagina lips.He had these honey brown filled eyes she gulped him olive oil down. The most expensive chosen one dark place in town.

She kept clenching onto him to never leave her. The same way a bee seduces its mates he would want to leave the nest. She feeds on so many like its porn candy.She felt the beeswax the sex key fit she was prepared whenever he wanted her. He his name is Dexter moved her to his hot spot to sit. That Dexter always on his phone with his Porn Bees. His hot hard fingers honed her nipples. His married pants slit.He was caught inside her deep throat.She loved to be bad and they loved to take her inside their exotic bee cave to performed all brutally painful acts.She was always scared and they took pictures on the video camera sending them to everyone.They threatened her to not say anything but full of the promise she felt the beat the far more uncertain heart.

Thank god for the 69 Karat gold honey lips displayed he tripped his desirable coat. She was bathed her body was full of Olive oil bee clover nest.He tasted hot and wet at his very best did she lose her touch and the bet. His dark honey eyes he was starving for her. All in touch hands like a simple press “Hmm…” more arousing sex killer dress like sex orders. Maybe he was wrong she is far from simple lingerie he hooked onto her garters. She the Sunflower pulling the weeds out erotic go garden he’s the sex thumb shades of honey plants. bees were spilling their dripping honey. He needed more of her hungry moans. sweet curves in gloriously bottled details She screams I’m not your honey. Everyone was opening up her emails. What a boob honey bee of enhancement I’m valuable now. I worked for my golden hands so hard she had such away with advancements.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)