More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SirKata SirKata

What's next?

Chapter 2

"Agh!" John suddenly cried out, as he was to undo his pants. His erect cock had grown to 10" long, and balls were swollen like tennis balls. Worried, Kate came over to John's side of the table, sandwich still in hand. Dropping to her knees at the sight, a sudden arousal came over her as her pussy swelled in her pants and got extremely wet. Taking another bite of her 3rd sandwich, she wrapped her hand, gasping in arousal that she could barely do that and pumped at it slowly.

"Ah..mm…" John threw his head back at the sudden pleasure, a small stream of pre-cum forming as his balls swelled a little bigger. Kate caught the precum in her mouth, and drank deeply before taking another few bites of her sandwich. While his cum seemed to fill her stomach, the sandwich only made things worse as her pants ripped and tore off, her sports bra fell off to her DD chest, and her belly swelled into her lap.

Standing up, Kate pushed John back into the chair and turned him toward the table. Throwing a leg over his lap, she positioned herself above his and slowly guided his cock into her pussy. She uttered a loud moan, as the huge cock pushed into her deeper and she felt the precum flowing into her as she pushed the cock into her womb. Leaning over, she grabbed more sandwiches and unwrapped them, polishing off the one she had.

John, still hungry slightly, ate more of his second sandwich as his cock pulsed thicker and wider into Kate. He felt her start to bounce up and down his cock, and he tried to thrust and meet her rhythm. Small moans could be heard as her rounded ass expanded against John, Kate was stuffing herself with more food and gaining faster now. Her belly was swelling out larger, tits pushed further onto the table and her legs were thickening; the entire time Kate kept eating, hungrier than ever. Her arousal didn't help her hunger either, as she fucked John harder while she stuffed her mouth.

It only took a moment, the pleasure and sensitivity mounting from his growing size, as John grabbed Kate's sides and pushed hard into her in a climax. Kate, unable to stop eating, could only watch as her fat belly would swell out into a dome and grow larger as cum was poured into her. It swelled, and grew, jiggling as more fat surrounded it when Kate pushed another sandwich into her mouth. It eventually grew so large, she fell off John's lap when he was done, she was propped up her belly, knees just lifted off the ground.

"Oooh…mmm. More. John, I am so hungry, and so full," she moaned.

John jumped up, ignoring his cock having grown again. He grabbed Kate's box and fed her another pill, and took the remaining sandwiches into her reach. Immediately her hands sought the food and shoved them into her mouth as a new level of hunger and arousal hit her. Worried she wouldn't be satisfied, John peeled his eyes away from his fattening cum-filled wife and grabbed 2 gallons of ice cream. Ripping off the lid, he poured them into her open maw, seeing her ass swell out larger, and thighs thick as trees as she ate the ice cream.

When the buckets were empty and subs gone, Kate was wanting more. Her demands were met with a huge fat cock in her mouth, which she fondled and sucked greedily. John's balls pushed into basketball size as she licked and sucked his cock, when her eyes went wide at the taste of cum. The cock pulsed and swelled in her mouth, as she would drink deeply and could only moan as her belly grew bigger and larger. Her swelling form lifted her feet off the ground before he was done. Exhausted, and though shocked to amazement, the couple fell asleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)