More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aqovi Aqovi

What's next?

Chapter 2

At the next red light she catches you admiring her legs and short cut shorts. “You can touch,” she smiles. You caress her leg and decide to just be daring, sliding your hand to the inside of her thigh and all the way up to her crotch. “Oh,” she wiggles, “that sure is quite a touch.” You move your hand up over one of her breasts, at which she reaches over to your leg. “Oooh, go for it. I think we’ve wanted each other for a long time, haven’t we?”

“You know I have,” you say.

“I’m glad Rose is willing to let me have you. This weekend is going to be delicious.” she says.

“Let you have me? You mean let me have you, right?” You both laugh.

Mia grabs your crotch through your pants. She laughs playfully. She caresses your dick while you roll down the road. “It’s going to take all I have not to jump on top of you at the next light.” Your hand makes its way to her crotch too, and you run your finger up and down on her pussy over her clothes.

“You are making me so horny,” she admits.

“I think you were already horny.”

“True. I’ve been horny all morning thinking about today. And tonight.”

“What do you have planned?”

“Oh, a few particular things. You’ll know by tomorrow morning. But then, I think we’ll just wing it most of the time.” She grins. “That might be the most fun.”

“Right now, I’m making plans of my own,” you say.

“Oh yeah? Like what?”

“Heh, you’ll know by tomorrow morning.”

She punches you. “Fucker!”

“Hey, that’s was part of the plan!”

She gasps, faking shock. “Talk about scandalous!”

For the next few minutes, you mix a little small talk in with the flirting while you drive. As you approach one light, Mia leans over toward you and gives your ear a lick. “I want you,” she whispers. You slip a couple fingers inside her shorts leg and feel something lacy and a soft mound of flesh above it. “Oh, and… ” you look expectantly at her. Now you are on your way up into the hills.

Winding your way through a couple of pockets of houses for a few minutes.

“I almost can’t wait, I want to jump on to you right here.”

“Okay!” You put the car in ‘park’ and lean into her, kissing her lips wetly and running your hand over her breasts. You squeeze a handful as you give her some tongue.

Mia pushes you back, giggling. “Guess we gotta go — someone’s coming behind us.” You put the car in ‘drive’. You go down the street a ways and you pull into the drive way of your giant house.

You park and turn off the engine, get out and walk around to open the door for her. Stepping out, she says “thank you again,” Remembering she put a back in the trunk when she first pylled up to breakfast you Pop the trunk and grabbing her bag for her, you follow Mia up to the front door.

You grab the key out of your pocket and unlock the door. Eyeing her bag, you say, “Whoa, it’s only one night. What have you got in here?”

“Hey, I didn’t know what to expect, so… let’s just say I came prepared for whatever I thought might come up.”

“Fair enough,” you say, putting the key back in your pocket.

“Where’s your bag? You got everything you need in there?”

“My stuff’s already here,”

You open the door, following your cute little weekend companion inside. You pause for a second, reminding yourself that, whoa, this is your girlfriend’s best friend! Then you close the door behind you.

You drop her bag and grab Mia around the waist before the door even clicks shut, pinning her against the wall. The “plans” you made on the fly a few minutes ago were to just grab her and do her the second you stepped inside. You seal your mouth on hers and kiss her deeply. She kisses back, working her tongue inside. You lift her hands above her head to kiss down her neck. You kiss her tits through her shirt, feeling her nipples with your mouth as she runs her fingers roughly through your hair. You unbutton the button on the front of her shorts and push the waistband down. She wiggles and they comes off her hips, dropping to the floor. You notice her shoes are gone — she must have kicked them off somewhere.

You wrap the palms of your hands around her ass checks and lift, picking her up off the floor. She wraps her legs around you as she pulls on your shirt, lifting it up to expose your midriff. A couple kisses later, you drop one leg. Now that she can stand on it, you hold the other up while she pulls your shirt all the way off. You are now pulling her tight shirt up from the bottom and streaching it up ontop of her tits. Ypu grab her tits and admirer pink g string as she grinds them against your bulge.

One arm slides behind her, and you feel the bare skin of her back while you kiss again, dropping her leg. She starts to undo your pants. She raises her arms as you pull her shirt off her shoulders. She then procedes pushing your pants down and reaching inside the waistband of your boxers. You have a full hard-on already, since it started in the car and hasn’t subsided since. One of her hands is down your boxers and the other around your neck; one of your hands is on one of her tits and the other massaging her clit. Your tongues swirl around each other’s mouths as your hands swirl around each other’s parts.

Mia pushes your boxers down and continues to pull on your boner. She switches hands as you step on the heels of your shoes to get them off. It takes a little bit more awkward stepping, with her help, to manage to get your socks off. You kick the boxers off your feet and swipe all that stuff away. You slip her panties down to her knees quickly; they drop to her feet and are just as quickly kicked aside. The two of you are now totally naked, eager bodies pressed up against each other.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)