More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zamba Zamba

Next Chapter?

Chapter 2

"My name is Tyrrine" the red women responds bashfully, pushing some of her black hair out of her face. "I suppose I don't have a choice but to accept your help" Tyrrine says through gritted teeth, almost at a growl. You take a few steps forward, getting just on the edge of her crater and offer out a hand towards her "Come on then, I don't live too far from here, i'll be able to patch you up more there". She scowls at you, reluctantly taking your hand, he body warm to the touch almost too hot to be comfortable, you help her to her feet and wrap an arm around her waist helping her limp through the forest and over the same knotted routes and fallen trees that you made your way through before, but this time a lot more slowly and with a much bigger fear of . The two of you did almost the entire walk in silence, apart from a few moments of complaining from Tyrrine.

Eventually you make it to the end of your garden, waterlogged from the storm last night. "So that storm, that anything to do with you?" you ask, with a gentle chuckle "Not just me, there were a lot of us, a big fight" she says flatly, wincing from the pain. "what's your plan for fixing me up Dan?" she asks, her arm squeezing tighter round your waist as you help her through the glass back doors of your house. "Honestly? I'm not so sure, I thought I'd just tend to you, help you get rest and stuff" you say, moving over to the sofa and sitting her down. "Wait here, I'll get you some more comfortable clothes" you say nervously running up to your room, as you leave the room you see her lift her legs onto the sofa and lay her head back against the arm rest, closing her eyes as she try's to get comfortable. As you return you see Tyrrine has covered herself up with a picknick rug you leave hung over the sofa back. "I, um, bought you some clothes, I'm not sure how they'll fit" you say smiling weakly, laying some of your clothes down next to her.

Next Chapter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)