More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by arami arami

What's next?

Chapter 2 - Kushina - Plans of the tailed beast.

Chapter 2 - Kushina - Plans of the tailed beast.

Kushina hummed a beautiful tone as she prepared dinner for Naruto,who mean while was just returning after completing a mission.As he walked home he heard kyuubi/kurama's voice in his head,kurama pulled naruto into his mind.Kurama had been very talkative and cooperative lately,in fact it was kurama who told naruto about the changes in the alternate world during the past month.Inside naruto's mind where the kyuubi was sealed behind the large gate,Naruto approached kurama while keeping his guard up against kurama as he still thought kurama wanted to take over his body,Naruto blunt as ever asked kurama "kurama why are you helping me? you even told me everything from your name to about how my dad died and how he sealed half of your chakra in me and the other half in mom,why are you being so friendly? don't you intend to takeover my body anymore?"

Kurama:"Listen brat I still want to take over your body infact i even tried it in the past but that Kushina,being a jinchuriki herself and having my other half of chakra..... could sense me when I tried to take over you.During which she would immediately suppresses my chakra using her clans sealing techniques.

Naruto:"But what if I lost control and accidently unleashed you?"

Kurama:"It would not matter because i refuse to be unleashed in this world without my other half,I refuse to be seen without my whole might.Do you understand brat."

Naruto:"I think so.So you only wanna come out with your full power?

Kurama:"Yes,and that can only happen when both me and my half can cooperate together."

Naruto:"pffst...you can't even cooperate with yourself?"

Kurama:"Shut up brat,we can only cooperate with each other when we can make a plan together but the only time we get to chat is when you and your mother are touching each other."

Naruto:"Touching each other?"

Kurama:"Yes,like from a simple hug,a fist bump or just holding hands.As long as your in skin contact with each other I can communicate with my other half but it is impossible to talk let alone come up with a plan within the few seconds your in contact each other.Now get lost Brat I'm done talking with you."

After that kurama closed his eyes and went back to his usual slumbering.Naruto opened his eyes only to realize that he has been standing still during the entire time kurama pulled him inside his mind.Naruto hurries home as the conversation with kurama already wasted enough of his time.

As naruto entered his house he could smell the wonderful aroma of the dinner kushina made.Naruto tired and hungry after his mission went straight to kitchen.He saw kushina and the dinner she prepared for him.Naruto hungry as he is directly reached for the food,only to get swatted his hand with her wooden spatula by kushina "Naruto!you come home this late and without even greeting me you reach straight for the food!".Naruto instinctively apologized which cooled kushina down a bit."Ok now go upstairs and wash up while I serve dinner."Naruto immediately left to wash up after kushina said that.While walking upstairs naruto happily thought to himself "So this is what it's like to have a family."

During dinner naruto sat down and listened as kushina talked about her day,starting from her conversation with other mothers about raising teens to shikamaru's mother bragging about how she keeps her husband and son under her tight lease.While kushina was talking naruto just stared at her face and marveled at how beautiful she was.Soon enough naruto finished his dinner and went upstairs to his room,he soon fell asleep since he was tired after a day of hard work from completing his mission.

The next morning as naruto woke up he could smell the delicious breakfast kushina was preparing for him.Naruto loved kushina's homemade food,so much that he didn't even care that he stopped having cupped ramen during all his three meals a day but he still never missed a chance to have ichrakou's ramen whenever he wasn't busy.As naruto got out of his bed he realized that his cock was poking his pajammas.Naruto said to himself "morningwood..... huh..well better take care of you ,wouldn't wanna go in front of mom like that".After saying that he pulled down his pjs and satdown on his bed as he held his cock and started to stroke it,he knew had to finish up quickly as kushina would be done preparing breakfast soon.As naruto stroked his dick he greatly missed his old small room as he used to keep all his porn stash under his bed not to mention the lube,since he was now dry stroking his cock without any lube what so ever.Naruto heard kushina's voice from downstairs telling him to wake up.He thought to himself "shit I gotta finish up fast but man no lube,no porn magazines....what should I do damnit."

Suddenly naruto had a wicked grin on his face he thought "I know I will just pretend sakura is giving me a blowjob".He closed his eyes and started to imagine sakura kneeling in front of him smiling at him, she slowly reached out and held naruto's dick and started to gently stroke it.Naruto while stroking his cock imagined sakura bringing her lips close to his dick and slowly licking it so she could give him a better handjob with less friction.Soon he imagined her licking his cock she starts by licking the head but her tongue soon makes its way towards his balls.Then she suddenly takes the head in her mouth and starts sucking it,swirling her tongue around the head and slowly taking in a few more inches each time she bobbed her head on naruto's cock.Just imagining sakura do this stuff with him sent naruto near the edge but he still didn't cum.While naruto was still stroking his dick he could still hear kushina call for him.Suddenly kushina's image popped in his mind,he remembered how he was staring at he last night and how beautiful she was ,naruto tried to stop stroking his cock but he just couldn't stop.The more he thought about kushina the faster he stroked his cock.Naruto while stroking thought to himself "shit...why? she's my mother But after her face popped in my head I just can't stop stroking my cock.dammit I shouldn't do this thinking about her......this is wrong."

The idea about how wrong this was,sent him over the edge.As cum spurted out of his cock he couldn't help but feel ashamed of these forbidden thoughts.Naruto soon cleaned up and went downstairs.As kushina served him breakfast naruto still ashamed didn't make eye contact with her,he didn't even talk to her.He quickly ate up and immediately left for a mission.

Kushina wondered why naruto was acting so weird.All she could think about was maybe he was going through some teen crisis or some serious problem.While doing her usual chores around the house all kushina thought about was how she going to talk to naruto,how to get him to open up.She decided she would have a chat with him after he got back tonight.

Several hours later when naruto was returning home after completing his mission.Still regretting what he did in morning,masturbating while thinking about his own mother.Kurama could sense the turmoil within naruto.Suddenly a devious idea came to his mind,kurama had finally found a solution to his problem.The problem where he couldn't maintain contact with his other half because of lack of contact between naruto and kushina.Kurama knew if he wanted to come up with a plan to become whole again he needed time with his other half.Enough time to come up with a perfect plan but first he needed naruto and kushina to have more and longer skin contact with each other so he had enough time to chat with his half.A small hug or fist bump between kushina and naruto was not nearly enough time where kurama could come up with a plan infact not enough time to even share the information they collected on their hosts.Kurama's plan was to tempt naruto into making more contact with kushina maybe even for hours at least and the only way to do that was to tempt both naruto and kushina in a incestuous relation because there's nothing like sex to keep them in skin contact.

So as naruto was still in turmoil feeling dirty about what he had done,naruto heard kurama say "Brat I can hear what your thinking what are you so ashamed of,that kushina she is a fine woman after all."

Naruto:"no! you don't understand!she is my mother!!.

Kurama:"So ? she is also a woman with her needs.....maybe she wants you too."

Naruto:"I never said I wanted her!"

Kurama:"True but you have been thinking about her and you even came when you thought about her while mastrabuting..."

Naruto:"I feel guilty about what I did.....I don't know what to do?

Kurama:"Stop feeling guilty and just accept that your guilty for a second...isnt it just a lot easier when you accept that you are evil......to know what you really are?"

Naruto:"I'm not evil!"

Kurama:"Really ? even a fool like you can't forget this easily about the time you thought about your mother...not just as your mother but also as a beautiful woman.The only thing thats holding you back is your guilt accept that you are evil and this is what you prefer."

Kurama:"Naruto don't you wanna make your mother happy"

Naruto:"I..dont know.....I don't know what to do...anymore"

Kurama:"hmmph...very well then just hold her hand for a few seconds today.Then we can find out whether she wants to be happy with you or not"

Naruto:"What do you mean?"

Kurama:"I can talk to my other half when you hold her,I can ask him about what kushina is thinking.If She is sexually attracted to you...... I can find it from my other half."

Naruto:"SHUT UP!She is my mother!"

Kurama:"It seems you need even more time to confirm your feeling towards her.........to find out whether your attracted to her or not...very well I will wait till you confirm your feelings."

Saying that kurama ended the conversation.Naruto arrived home depressed about what kurama said because naruto felt that somehow kurama was right.Kushina planned to ask naruto why he was acting weird in the morning but seeing naruto depressed.Kushina felt that maybe it was better to wait until naruto was in a better mood.Naruto ate his dinner quickly,without talking to kushina and then left for his room quickly as he felt awkward around kushina.After entering his room naruto and lying down on his bed he thought carefully about what kurama said especially about what he said at last..... about naruto needing to confirm his feelings.Naruto thought to himself that maybe kurama was right,he did need to confirm his feeling about whether he was attracted to kushina or not or else he would feel guilty forever.So naruto sat up removed his pjs and held is cock he started to rub it slowly as it got erect.Then he says to himself "here goes...nothing" and starts to think about kushina.He imagined her walking toward him seductively then kneeling in front of him she pulls down his pants and holds his hard cock then starts to stroke it.Just imagining that naruto's dick got hard causing pre cum to flow on top.Naruto starts to stroke his cock imagining that kushina was giving him a handjob.Meanwhile kushina downstairs thought that naruto getting depressed did not excuse him acting weird and not talking to her.She immediately walks upstairs to lecture naruto but when she got near his door,what she saw through the doors tiny opening shocked her. Naruto was sitting at the edge of his bed with his pants down while stroking his cock.Kushina thought about slamming the door open and yelling at naruto but something stopped her she didn't know what but maybe the shock of seeing her son masturbate in front of her or maybe the fact seeing a cock after so many years slightly turned her on.She didn't react for a few seconds but she was soon shocked when she felt herself get wet seeing naruto jerk off.Kushina tried to best to walk away but at that time she had a mixed feeling of both guilt and excitement,her eyes were fixated on naruto's cock.She stared at his cock intensely while he was stroking it,she started to wonder how it would feel inside her,how it would taste in her mouth and how much of it could she actually fit in her mouth.she was shocked that she was soo turned on watching her own son masturbate,she was ashamed of the perverted thoughts that crept into her mind.She knew she had to walk away before she does something she regrets but before she turns to walk away naruto started to stroke his cock rigorously ,soon his cock started to throb and just before he started to spray thick strands of cum everywhere,he muttered out "ooohhhhhhh im cumming......mom!" That stopped kushina right on her tracks...

Kushina despite being quite shook up after realizing that her son was masturbating while thinking about her,she managed to quickly walk away before her son realized she was watching him.

Kushina walked in circles around her room and suddenly stopped, she placed the tip of her thumb on her lower lip and nervously bit her nail as she wondered "D-did I hear that right? did naruto really yell 'mom' when h-he......" kushina slightly blushed remembering the time naruto came while mastrubating.Despite being deeply troubled with what had occurred she went to bed,trying her best to sleep.That whole night kushina kept on thinking about naruto masturbating thinking about her,she felt oddly proud that at her age naruto still found her attractive but also felt guilty for thinking so,but she could not deny that her arousal greatly outweighed her guilt after all it had been years since a man had even touched her.No matter how much she tried she could not help herself.The other half of kurama inside kushina heard about all that kushina was thinking he could sense that kushina was struggling between being a good mother and being a woman with needs.

The next morning after naruto woke up and he called out kurama in his mind

Kurama:So brat,did you make up your mind? do you wanna make that kushina your bitch?

Naruto:Hey!don't talk about her like that,she's my mom!

Kurama:What? didn't you make up your mind last night? while you were having a little happy time while thinking about your mother.......

Naruto:I.....yeah...you were right.Kurama,I do think of her as more than my mom.

Kurama:Then go touch her so I can tell you whether or not she feels the same.

Naruto:Where should I touch her?

Kurama:No where specific ,any part of her body that is not covered in clothing will do.I just need you to make skin contact with her for a few seconds.

Naruto went downstairs to have breakfast but kushina did not make eye contact with him.Naruto was very nervous normally he never cared whenever he and his mom made contact with each other, but now that he had to touch her.He was out of ideas he felt it would be awkward to touch her without reason.

At first while kushina was serving him breakfast naruto's hand touched kushina's hand,it barely lasted for a second.Naruto whispered to kurama.

Naruto:did it work? did you find out how she feels?

Kurama:No!! how the hell can I have a chat with my other half in less than a second.You need to touch her a little bit longer.

Suddenly a idea popped in naruto's head.He planned to 'accidently' trip and fall on kushina.Soon after finishing his breakfast,naruto got up and walked towards kushina pretending that he was about to go wash the dishes,just as kushina was about to move out of his way naruto 'tripped' and fell on kushina causing them both to fall down on the floor.At that moment naruto was over kushina and his hand was over kushina's breasts,naruto quickly coped a feel or two ,he purposely took his time getting up only to get yelled at by kurama that he can grab kushina's boobs later but right now he needed to touch a part not covered in clothes.Kushina's face turned red as she felt naruto's hand over her breasts,she turned her head facing away from naruto and managed to mutter out "naruto.......can you please move your hand?".Naruto never saw her blush like that and for some reason he liked seeing her this way but he still had a to make sure how kushina felt before moving forward ,so he quickly grabbed kushina's hands and pinned them on the floor in such a way that he was still lying on top of her staring at her blushing face.While naruto held kushina's hands kurama quickly called out to his other half the yin kurama and asked him quickly about whether kushina was attracted to naruto or not,the yin half remembered what kushina was thinking about last night infact she barely slept as she tried her best not to think about naruto masturbating and even harder not to masturbate thinking about naruto.Yin kurama answered "a little push from the brat and she will show what kind of whore she is....." Kurama immediately told naruto that kushina was attracted to him but she needs a push and that if he wanted kushina now was the time to act.

Naruto never expected that kushina felt the sameway but now that he knew he was nervous about what to do.Kurama yelled "Are you really that stupid!We did all this to find out how she feels about you and now you don't know what to do!" naruto sheepishly asked kurama "ah....actually what should i do?" Kurama said" I already told you my yin half told she needs a push."

Naruto:"Push?"

Kurama:"IDIOT!have your way with her do what you want eventually she will crave for it,she will beg you for more besides yin(other half of kurama)is telling me now that she saw you jack off last night and barely managed to not masturbate herself."

Naruto:Really?!

Naruto still had kushina pinned under him,kushina still blushing but a little worried because its not everyday she is pinned on the floor by her son.She muttered out "Naruto....what are you doing?......please get off me." but naruto didn't answer,instead he tightened his grip around her wrist.Naruto brought his face closer to hers and whispered by her ear "I know you saw me last night mom."

shocked that naruto knew,kushina asked him

Kushina:How?!

Naruto:"kurama found this out from your yin half of kurama"

Kushina immediately figured out how kurama relayed this info and questioned naruto.

Kushina:They are able to relay info because we are touching each other,right?.Is that why you pinned my hands naruto? have you fallen under kurama's influence?

Naruto:No mom,I...I just....

Naruto frustrated at being lost for words,didn't bother to talk anymore he just brought his face closer to her and planted a long kiss on her lips.Kushina's eyes widened with shock,kushina immediately pushed him away and in a high pitched voice managed to yell out

kushina:"NARUTO!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

but before kushina could say any further naruto began to say

Naruto:"y'know mom at first I tried to push back all the dirty thoughts that came to my mind about you, believe me I tried......

but after my chat with kurama I realized that I can't bear to be near you anymore mom,because you always look so beautiful,you always smell great and when I see you all the dirty thoughts I try to ignore pops back into my mind......please mom ,let me be with you......"

kushina's face turned red after hearing the compliments she just received barely managed to mutter out

Kushina:N-no.... naruto we can't....we are mother and son,so please naruto get off me.

Naruto:No mom.....I will do what kurama said ,I can't bear to be without you anymore.

Kushina:W-what do you mean naruto?what did kurama tell you to do....

Naruto:I'm sorry mom.....

Saying that naruto quickly pinned kushina's hands to the ground with one hand and reached down with the other to pull up kushina's dress above her waist,then he ripped off her panties and began undoing his pants with one hand while keeping kushina pinned with the other.Kushina immediately tried to break free of naruto but he was holding her too tightly,he brought his palm close to his mouth and spat on it and began rubbed his palm on kushina's pussy lubricating it.Then repeated the same thing to lubricate his dick and began to rub the tip of his dick on the opening of her vagina.

Kushina was horrified with what was going on ,her own son was pressing the tip of his dick on her opening.Kushina was even more shocked when she realized that her pussy was getting wet.She could see how aroused naruto was his cock was rock hard,she knew what was about to happen next but before she could say anything she heard naruto say "I'm sorry mom......." saying that he pushed the tip of his cock in.Kushina's eyes widened as she felt naruto push his cock inch by inch until he was in all the way inside her.Naruto stayed still as he enjoyed the warmth inside her pussy but kushina was too shocked to respond as her own son's dick was now deep inside her now.Kushina didn't move one bit until she felt naruto pull his dick out slowly,kushina let a sigh in relief as she thought naruto came to his senses but her relief was short lived as,just when naruto's dick was almost out till the tip suddenly he pushed it back to the hilt with such great that kushina couldn't help but let out loud moan.Naruto was relived to hear kushina moan as it meant she was enjoying it too even if a little bit.Naruto encouraged by the moan unpinned her hands and began to pump his cock in and out of his mother.

Kushina tried her best to hold back her moans,she tried to focus on something else but naruto pounding in and out of her made it difficult to do so.Infact all she could see was naruto's cock moving in and out of her,kushina was afraid as seeing this excited her.She shut her eyes but the sounds created when her son fucked her echoed around the kitchen.The sounds further excited her she knew that what was going on was wrong but the thought that her own son was practically her turned her on,suddenly she realized that naruto let go of her hands a while back.She could have walked away after naruto let go of her hands but not getting laid for 16 years clouded her mind.She slowly started to realize that she herself was enjoying it.Naruto kept thrusting in her and with each thrust he went in deeper and deeper "oooh mom your so wet and warm inside." Kushina's face turned red with embarrassment but she managed to stutter out "n-naruto p-please don't talk like that....." but naruto was enjoying his mothers pussy way too much to be bothered to care what she was saying but he did like how cute she looked blushing like that.Naruto grabbed kushina's legs and tossed them over his shoulders then he held on to her left ankle with one hand while placing his right hand on her thigh,using her legs as leverage he increased the of his thrust.The kitchen was now filled with louder noises as naruto slammed his cock inside kushina.Kushina's chest heaved as she started to breathe heavy,she was enjoying it so much that she failed to realize that she was moaning loudly and groping her breasts as naruto slammed his cock in her.Kushina knew if naruto kept this up it wont be long before she approached her climax but kushina was far beyond the point of caring.By now naruto got tired of holding her legs and let them drop back on the floor with kushina's legs spread like that naruto tried to focus as he was about to cum soon but he as wanted kushina to orgasm first,so he kept on pounding her but by now kushina couldn't hold back anymore with a loud moan she yelled out "NARUTO!!!" and quickly wrapped her legs around naruto's waist and pulled him in for a tight hug while she had an orgasm.Her body still quivering she suddenly felt naruto's dick throbbing inside her.Kushina's eyes widened as she yelled out "NO!! N-NARUTO DON'T CUM INSIDE!!!!".Kushina seeing that naruto didn't care about that at this point,tried to crawl away from naruto's dick but naruto quickly grabbed onto her shoulders and held her in place determined to cum inside his own mother.Kushina struggled trying to scurry away from naruto but naruto didn't let her.With his thrusts getting more and more rapid he finally pulled kushina by her shoulders and slammed his cock in her pussy and with a loud groan came inside her.Kushina feeling strains of naruto's thick cum in her just managed to repeatedly mutter "no..no...no naruto not inside...please...please......." even though he just finished cumming in her.Tears flowed down kushina's eyes as naruto pulled his cock out of her causing the cum inside her to flow out and form a small puddle out on the kitchen floor.

As naruto walked away he saw tears flowing down his mothers eyes as she covered her eyes with one hand and bit her lower lips shuddering and crying silently on what has transpired.Seeing this naruto was overwhelmed with guilt as he tried to apologize to her but kurama from inside his mind yelled out "IDIOT!!IF YOU APOLOGIZE NOW AND THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.....YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ENJOY WHAT YOU JUST DID.....YOU WON'T FEEL THE WARMTH OF PUSSY ANYMORE,BESIDES YOU CAN'T GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE.YOU JUST HER AND SHE ENJOYED IT.NOW YOU NEED TO TREAT HER LIKE THE WHORE SHE IS....TRAIN THE BITCH.MAKE HER YOUR OWN PERSONAL CUM DUMP FROM NOW ON SHE'S YOUR WHORE....."

Naruto felt disgusted with both himself about what he did and also about what kurama just said but he knew two things.First being that kurama was right and second that he enjoyed every second of fucking his mom.Seeing that naruto did not reply to what kurama just said kurama continued "NOW MAKE HER YOUR WHORE LET HER KNOW THAT FROM NOW ON EVERYDAY SHE SHOULD PLEASE YOU...." Naruto still felt guilty but he knew he didn't want to stop having sex with kushina.So he did exactly what kurama said "clean up yourself......tomorrow we will have more fun......I expect you will be more willing than today......MOM ".

Saying that naruto went up to his room but kushina lay there in the puddle of her and her own sons cum still crying.Naruto's words echoed in her mind over and over again "tomorrow we will have more fun......". she was still crying not just because her son her but also because she enjoyed it and that idea of them doing it again excited her......

Kushina still weak managed to get up and go to her room where she soon fell asleep.

Meanwhile both kurama and yin kurama chuckled as now step one of there plan was complete.......from now on they would encourage the mother and son pair to have more sex.So that both kurama's could come up with a plan to be one again.No matter how long it took or how long they would keep kushina and naruto busy in an incestuous relationship in order for their plan to succeed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)