More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SirKata SirKata

Next Chapter

Chapter 2 - How it all started

Of course, Oliver had his own version for the celebration, given last minute plans had changed. His parents had to leave for the weekend to attend meetings out of state, leaving him home alone. It was very tempting to throw some kind of party, but… no, Oliver wasn’t the type of person to enjoy large crowds of people anyway, especially not in his own home! Sure, his parents may throw the occasional party here and there, but parties are not something that this particular catboy wanted.

He needed to complain to someone about being alone on his birthday, though. Since his mother wasn’t around for him to whine to so he could be spoiled in return, it left him feeling lonely. So instead, as Oliver sat in the kitchen snacking on some cookies, he picked up his cell phone and dialed his girlfriend, Catlyn.

“Hey Ollie, I was just about to shower, what’s up?” her sweet-sounding voice came through the phone, melting his heart like always. She was the only one he didn’t complain about calling him ‘Ollie’, not even his mother was allowed. If you’d ask him, he never could quite say why that was. Maybe it just – well, he liked it, was all.

“Oh, I wanted to ask if you’d like to come over? Parents are out of town, and it’s my birthday! Hmph.. Anyway, I was thinking, you know, we could watch a movie, maybe have order some pizza--”

“I’ll be right over!” she cut in, sounding excited all of a sudden. His ears lowered in mild surprise as his eyes widened.

“O-oh okay, well I--”

“GIVE ME TWENTY MINUTES, SEE YOU SOON, OKAY-LOVE-YOU-BYE!” Oliver’s ears flattened as he recoiled, pulling the phone away from his ear, then setting it down on seeing she’s already hung up.

“W-well, that just happened…” he muttered, mostly to himself, his tail twitching in annoyance for a minute.

With a sigh, he took a deep breath to settle down and perked his ears back up, polishing off the rest of his cookies before getting up to wash up. Once he was clear, a nearby servant immediately stepped forward and retrieved the now emptied bag of Nyando’s cookies to throw away.

Roughly 20 minutes later, Oliver stepped out of shower, a towel wrapped around his waist with the small pudge of belly resting on the soft material. He headed towards his room, a second towel in hand working to dry his hair, only to be stopped by a closed door.

“What the hell?” he muttered, the catboy’s ears lowered once again in annoyance and nearly surprised himself by raising a fist to knock. However, he paused, his hand hovering just before it as he let off a quiet “hrmm” noise. ‘Why am I about to knock on my own door??’ he quietly wondered, deciding instead to just turn the knob and push it open.

The door quietly swings open and he begins to step through only to, once again, stop short as a delicious aroma reaches his nostrils.

‘Is that… pizza?!’ his ears perk up in excitement, his tail going oddly still as he looks around the room to find the source, a smile crossing his lips as his eyes finally land on the source.

Turning to his right he saw, on his bed, the welcome sight of a gorgeous 19-year old Catlyn, leaning back and clearly waiting for him. Blonde hair down to her shoulders, blue piercing eyes, pale skin. One hand rests on one of her plump breasts, her cleavage exposed in a v-cut shirt. It sits a little short on her, exposing her soft and smooth stomach, the tiny bit of chub being accentuated by her tight shorts.

Sitting right next to her sat a stack of four large pizzas from the local Papa Nyando’s. Oliver’s stomach growls at both the sight and smell of food, and his towel suddenly shifting from seeing her. She bites her lower lip, feeling her own heat rise between her legs as the towel tents up in front of her. Their eyes meet as she pats the bed next to her, a naughty grin crossing her lips.

“Why hello there, handsome. Why don’t you come on over here, I got a nice big meal planned for you.” Catlyn teases him, watching with a small giggle as he tosses the towel in hand off to one side, and unties the one around his waist, allowing it to fall onto the floor.

Seeing his cock at full attention is a welcome sight to the aroused woman. Oliver crawls onto the bed and towards her with a hungry look in his eyes. As soon as he was close enough, Catlyn’s hands shot up and grabbed his face, pulling him into a deep passionate kiss, their tongues intertwining as they made out. One of her hands slowly traces its way down his neck and then chest, and as her fingers graze over his stomach, she feels the very slight but familiar firmness of his stomach. She pulls back from the kiss, throwing him a playful look of shock.

“Oh my, did my kitty cat get started without me?” she teased with a grin, her fingers still lightly stroking his stomach. “That’s very…” her hand moves down to grab his erection, stroking slowly, “naughty of you,” eliciting a small moan in response.

Grabbing his arms, Catlyn flipped him onto his back and climbed on top, straddling the catboy. Reaching over she pulled the pizzas close, lifting the lid for one so the aroma was even stronger. Oliver eyed the slice she grabbed and hovered it near his mouth.

“Such naughty kitties need to be punished, wouldn’t you agree?” she teased, before pulling the slice away and taking a large bite out of it.

“Mmmm, it’s so tasty,” she exaggerated her moan, savoring the flavor before taking another bite. Oliver looked shocked as she finished it off, rubbing her tummy, watching his reaction with some glee. She reached over and grabbed another slice, hovering it between the two of them.

“Oh, I see you want some? Don’t worry, baby,” Catlyn leaned down until her face only was only inches away from his, “I’m gonna stuff you so full, you won’t be able to move.”

She smiled at feeling the catboy’s dick twitch as if it got even harder from the thought, letting off a small but unexpected moan. He was surprised this was turning him on so much, before he even ate so much as a bite of food, and yet here he was. Excited and ready for his girlfriend to feed him, an experience that he never thought he’d find himself looking forward to.

Eyes closed and mouth still open, Oliver tasted the pizza slice as it was suddenly pushed into his mouth. He’d take a healthy bite, mouth nearly full as he began to chew on it, pausing for a moment as Catlyn’s fingers suddenly wrapping around his hard dick and giving it some slow gentle strokes. Oliver found himself giving a moan around the food currently in his mouth, only for more pizza to be pushed past his lips. He’d chew and swallow it, and the last of the slice was neatly packed into his mouth with two fingers.

Reaching for another slice, she let go of his erection only to have the catboy whimper.

“Ah, ah, ah,” a finger wagged as she began to feed him the next slice, “Naughty kitties don’t get to cum until their punishment is over.” Surprisingly to him, that turned him on even more, and he began to eat more earnestly.

“That’s it, that’s my chubby kitty. Eat up,” one hand rubbed his belly as the other moved to the next slice, then the next, Oliver chowing down like no tomorrow. His girlfriend found herself stroking him every couple of slices, not quite ready to finish him off just yet. When her hand left his hard member, it moved between her legs, rubbing herself over her jean shorts.

“Mmmph,” he’d moan around the food, enjoying both the feeling of being stuffed and his cock getting some much needed attention that only stimulated his arousal further. Catlyn’s hand would only rub between her legs for a few seconds before it would inevitably be drawn back to his belly as it’d round out slowly with every slice being fed into it. Better yet, she knew that since Oliver didn’t tend to exercise, all this food was going to give some him delicious results.

Slice after slice continued being fed into the very willing mouth of this spoiled catboy. Slice after slice, he leaned forward as if to try and reach it sooner than she was feeding it to him. It wasn’t long until they were through the first box, and moved to the next one, feeding slice after slice quickly. The whole time, his belly growing rounder, getting more and more full. As Catlyn’s hand would snake down from playing with his gut, she still kept teasing his hard dick with a couple slow strokes, watching him squirm with pleasure.

When they got to the 3rd pizza, the catboy’s gut was looking incredibly full. It was truly a wonder both how and why Oliver could eat so much, they’ve never done this kind of thing before. He was just as surprised by this as she was. Sure, he’d have a rather large meal here and there, only to lay in bed rubbing his stuffed belly asking himself why he did it. Now he was lying here, being fed by his incredibly hot girlfriend, easily downing every bit she pushed into his mouth, and loving it.

Looking up as he was fed the last of the box, Oliver saw Catlyn’s face was getting incredibly red now, her breathing getting heavier with arousal. His hands wandered to his stuffed and inflated gut, eyes growing wide at seeing his soccer ball-sized belly. His eyes glanced over and saw the 3 empty boxes tossed to the side.

“Holy shit,” he mumbled through a mouth full of food, making sure to swallow before he continued, “How much do you plan on feeding me? I’m going to get… going to...”

“This is the last box, baby,” Catlyn cut in, her hand caressing his taut-feeling belly, fingers occasionally squeezing it and feeling some room still left, “Mm, and then maybe a reward for taking your punishment so well.”

Another slice of pizza made its way to Oliver, who quickly downed it and the next slice. He watched his girlfriend as she fed him, biting her lower lip as she rubbed his tummy. She could practically feel it bulge just a little bigger, just a little more full with each mouthful of food now. He was really feeling stuffed now, the last 3 slices taking a little longer to get down now. A quiet moan escaped him as he ate, only for more food to be pushed past his lips.

But he finished it all, and as he swallowed the last bite his hands went to feel his engorged belly. He moaned from feeling so stuffed, so…. FULL. Feeling so… GOOD. Reaching down, his hand barely touched his rock hard erection before Catlyn slapped him away, replacing his hand with her own.

“Oh, no no no,” she gently teased him as she slowly stroked him once more, “You’re still such a naughty kitty. But I guess you’ve been good during your punishment, so maybe you get a little reward.”

The gentle stroking with her fingers was met with a pleasured moan, despite his slight wincing as Oliver rubbed his overstuffed gut. Catlyn paused for a moment as she backed away, before grabbing his legs and pulling him to the edge of the bed with a quick yank.

“Whoa!” Oliver laughed, “What are you do-- oh. Ohhh. Mmmm.”

Catlyn’s lips wrap around his cock, licking it slowly as she felt the tiny trickle of precum leak from his tip. Undoing her shorts, she slipped them off along with her panties before settling back to a good kneeling position between his legs. She licked and sucked him slowly, teasingly. Spreading her own legs, she slipped her fingers down to her own warm and wet pussy.

Bobbing her head up and down Oliver’s shaft now, she rubbed her throbbing clit as she let off a moan against him from the touch of just how wet she was. Her free hand wandered up to his soccer ball of a stuffed gut, rubbing and squeezing it gently, eliciting a moan from the overstuffed catboy. Her fingers began to work faster with a moan, as she felt his cock pulse and throb with pleasure. Her tongue massaged up and down his shaft as it wrapped around it with each bob, and it didn’t take long for the overstimulated catboy to peak.

“Oh fuck. Ohhh, fuck, baby. I’m cumming…!” Oliver’s body was twitching, Catlyn about to climax herself. She felt his dick begin to swell slightly, so she moved up to tease the tip as she jerked him off. His hands gripped at the bed sheets as he suddenly thrust forward, his semen spurting hard into his girlfriend’s mouth. That was enough to push her over, Catlyn moaning as her body convulsed to her own orgasm, swallowing down all his cum before letting him go and sinking to the floor.

“Damn,” she breathed out, as she worked to catch her breath, “You came a lot, you must’ve really liked this.”

“Heh, yeah…” Oliver struggled to sit up, despite being so heavily stuffed, and only made it to his elbows as she slowly got up. “You should probably warn me next time you decide to feed me so much.”

“Yeah right,” she chuckled as she crawled onto the bed next to him, giving him a kiss, “You loved it.”

Next Chapter

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)