More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ondrae74 ondrae74

What's next?

Chapter 2 - His first blowjob

After that first night, Sam and I were practically inseparable. He would come over to see me almost every night and ofcourse we would have sex. He had plenty of energy and stamina because of his age and once he would cum the first time, he could fuck for quite awhile. That worked for me because I’d have several orgasms if he lasted long enough. I was very sexually experienced from my last marriage, which I will talk about later but with Sam what we lacked in common because of our age differences, we made up for in our desire to be with each other. Judy would tease me and say things like “You got a little puppy dog there. You just lead him around by his dick, don’t you.” Since I had settled in with her, I figured I may as well go to work so I got a job as a maid at a local motel not far from the base where he was stationed and we would often have lunch together. He loved that cause most of the time I would sneak him into one of the rooms and tease him. I would get him real worked up, stroking his cock and sometimes putting it in my mouth for just a minute. Then I would send him back to work telling him “You come see me tonight and I’ll take good care of you.”

I will never forget the first time I gave him a real blowjob. It was actually at another friend’s house. We all used to hang out at their place and one evening we were all sitting outside getting high, everyone smoked back then. I went inside to pee and as usual, Sam followed me. I came out of the bathroom and he was waiting in the hall. We were both pretty stoned and he put his arms around me, pulling me up tight to him. I could tell right away that he had an erection as he ground it up against me. “Ooh baby” I teased moving my hand down to squeeze his hardon “What do we have here?” Not letting him answer, I unzipped his pants as I kissed him. Pulling his cock out, I led him back into the bathroom and pushed the door closed. Sitting down on the toilet, I looked up at him and said “I’m gonna suck your dick baby.” He looked like he wasn’t too sure but he also wasn’t stopping me as I slipped it into my mouth. I moved my lips up and down, licking and sucking the head of his cock as he moaned softly. That turned me on even more and I wanted to make him cum. When I looked up at him, I could see he had his eyes closed, giving himself over to the pleasure of what I was doing.

Moving my hands up, I unsnapped his pants and began to pull them down. Taking his cock out of my mouth momentarily, I worked it back through his underwear and pulled them down as well. “There” I whispered as I moved my hands around to squeeze his ass “Now I can do this right.” As I wrapped my lips around his cock and began sucking him again, I glanced sideways and noticed the door was not quite shut. In the dim light of the hallway, I could see someone and realized it was Judy and she was quietly watching us. It actually excited me to know she was could see us and I moved a hand around to massage his balls as I sucked his dick hungrily. He moaned even more loudly as he opened his eyes and whispered “Oh baby, be careful I can’t take much of that.” I pulled his cock back out of my mouth and whispered “It’s okay baby, I want you to cum. I want you to cum in my mouth.” As he leaned back slightly and closed his eyes once more, I went back to work on him, sliding my lips up and down his shaft. Looking toward the door, I could see that Judy had pushed it open just a little more. She wasn’t aware that I could see her because she was staring at his cock throbbing between my lips. She had unsnapped the front of her jeans and had her hand down inside her panties, rubbing herself.

I figured if she wanted a show, I would give her one. I pulled him out of my mouth once more and pumped my hand up and down his shaft that was slick with saliva. “You like that baby?” I coaxed “You want to cum for me? You want to give me all that sweet cream?” I glanced sideways again and could see her eyes were fixed on his cock as she was really working herself into a lather. Sam was so caught up in what I was doing to him that he was completely oblivious to the soft moaning just outside the door. In no time, I could feel his swelling in my mouth and knew he was about to cum. “Um hum, Um hum” I encouraged him as I sucked harder. He moaned louder as he whispered “I gonna cum baby, I’m gonna cum!” I moaned “Ummmm hummm” as he began filling my mouth, shooting furious streams of cum that I swallowed quickly. He bucked and grunted loudly as he let go, shooting his load down my throat. Milking his cock with my lips, I looked over and Judy had pushed her panties and jeans down far enough that I could see her pushing her fingers in and out of her slit. She had her free hand over her mouth but I could tell by the way she was moving her hips that she was cumming as well. I massaged his balls and flexed my lips until he finally stopped spurting. Pulling his cock out of my mouth, I smiled up at him and whispered “Ooh baby, that was nice. Did you like that?” His legs were trembling as he smiled back down at me, bleary eyed. I smacked him on his bare bottom and whispered “Get those pants up before someone catches us.” I didn’t bother to tell him someone already did.

As we were walking back outside, I passed Judy in the kitchen. She appeared a little flushed. I chuckled and leaned into her, whispering “Did you enjoy the show?” She looked startled and then sheepishly grinned, nodding her head ever so slightly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)