More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Parasite Chapter 2:

Entering the house Alice sat on the couch and placed her legs on the table she quickly got her phone out she did a mental checklist of her family members her twin daughters were out Jasmine was at the mall with her friends, and Christine was at the movies with her boyfriend, their younger brother Jeffery is at home upstairs probably playing video games in his room and finally her husband was at a party at work and won’t be back until nighttime this is perfect she thought, she’ll be able to convert them one at time and soon her family would be Host Slaves like her she giggled.

In his room he finally copied the files from his Camera to his computer he replayed the video he still couldn’t believe it his own Mother fucking his neighbor a shame he only caught the ending, that and he wished he went to the first floor to get a better look at the action but oh well he thought but an idea hit him… Getting his computer from the desk he quickly left the room and went downstairs and there she was on the phone texting he laughed he went down and sat next to her, she looked up at him and smiled.

“Well hello, Son what are you up to? You seem very happy to see me…” She said she looked him over he placed the computer on the table and turned on the screen.

“Hey mom I wanted to show you something I was on the second floor working on my project for his film class and I noticed you came home so I decided to film you, but I found you doing something naughty with our neighbor Bruce…” He pointed at the screen she was shocked to see he had filmed her and Bruce fucking in his car but worse than that, he managed to film her conversion into Host thankfully due to the angle it was barely visible she had to do something.

“Jeffrey how could you! Listen, Jeffrey, I want you to delete this right now this is distasteful…” She smacked him and sighed and placed the phone down and looked back at him her cold eyes staring deep into his soul he gulped, he shivered she was definitely mad he thought. “Besides if I had known you were filming I would’ve invited you…” She said this shocked him she never acted like this to him he was speechless for a few seconds…

“Uhm Mom what do you mean invited me? I don’t understand what you’re saying...” He stuttered out this was odd his Mother never acted like this what’s gotten into her…

“It’s ok Sweetie I was just saying instead of being content with being a voyeur why not be more proactive? You watched me getting banged by Bruce you must have been aroused by it, in fact, I can see your bulge right now its ok sweetie it must be annoying not being able to get a good angle of me naked, so let me rectify that…” She smirked he looked to see her take her top off exposing her plump breasts her smile grew he was so distracted by her chest he didn’t notice her eyes change color, she leaned forward she was glad she became Host her new powers will allow her to subdue her Sons mind…

He looked in amazement his Mother was actually showing him her tits he should be happy but he felt weird he was starting to become lightheaded…

“Yes sweetie, fall under my control you will become host as your Mother did before you, don’t resist me let me see your erect penis come on don’t be shy, obey my commands, my Son…” His eyes involuntary rolled to the back of his head his mouth still open getting up he unbuckled his pants letting them drop removing his underwear she could see his erect dick, she commanded him to sit down she licked her lips as she went in front of him and kneeled. “Oh, my Son I am going to make you feel so good before I convert you to Host …” Grabbing his cock she placed it in her mouth and began to suck on it a moan escaping his lips.

She started slowly at first but sped up going up and down using her tongue to excite him, she got up taking off her blouse and panties she sat on his lap and rode him while she kissed him with a few commands he moved his arms to her hips, their kissing grew in intensity the duo moaning in pleasure as she rode him on the couch.

Forcing him to lay down on the couch Alice sat on top of him his cock in her pussy she licked her lips seeing her Son at her complete mercy, she giggled she felt the parasite inside her beginning to create a several new parasites in her body a few moments he will begin his new life as a Host in the HIVE.

Leaning forward she began to kiss her Sons neck going up until she reached his lips grabbing his head she gave him a long passionate kiss on the lips her tongue going into his mouth, finally she thought the parasite in her body began to move upwards she began to gag as the creature went up her throat, stopping the kiss for a brief moment her eyes head rolled to the back of her head the sounds of gurgling rose as saliva ran down her mouth dripping on her Sons face the creatures purple “head” popped out of her mouth it squirmed around.

After a few seconds her body began to shake she felt the urge to vomit as more of the creature left her mouth finally with enough of it out she pitched her head down opening her mouth more to allow the creature to fall on his face, she gasped for air as the creature slithered around his face leaving a trail of saliva and slime on his face. With the creature finally slithering into his mouth he began to gag as it went down his throat he began to violently shake seeing this Alice began to rub her hand on his cheek in an attempt to comfort him as he was transitioning from Pre- to Host for a few more moments he continued to convulse until he calmly stopped.

(Jeffrey your mind and body has been recruited into the HIVE, do not resist the conversion into Host for it is inevitable we are a part of you Jeffrey we own your body, your mind your very soul in exchange for your complete obedience you will know pleasure no man… No human has felt before in history… Jeffrey, you are now Host and you shall serve the HIVE…)

“Thank you, Mother, for converting me to Host I live to serve please command me and I will obey the will of the HIVE Jeffrey Green is gone he was weak only the HIVE remains…” He said his voice monotone she smiled as the parasite in control of her body released a chemical that made her pussy wet and a wave of heat going up her body as a reward from her Master for converting her child into Host , she placed her finger into her pussy and masturbated cum dripping on his erect cock.

“You’re welcome my dear we are now Hosts for the HIVE with your help we shall be able to convert your sisters and father into Host Slaves, but until then let’s continue our fun before they come home you haven’t filled enough of my pussy with your cum…” She said she grinned at him before placing his dick back into her pussy she slowly began to ride him taking her time before she increased her pace, she leaned forward her hair covering her face she began to kiss him once more Jeffrey’s hands went up and found their way to her breasts he started to fondle them he moaned in pleasure.

Chapter 3

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)