More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by N7x Voss N7x Voss

What's next?

Chapter 2: The Strix

LUCY CASTLE

"AYA!"

She walked up to the guards at the gate. One of the vampires that stood at the gate tried to stop her by stepping in her way. The African American vampire put a hand on her shoulder. He ordered her to halt. She stopped. She glared at him. In a flash of speed, she snapped his neck. His body falling to the floor. The other vampire guard at the gate barred his fangs. The veins in his face becoming highlighted for a sec in the color of red.

"Enough!" A woman shouted. The vampire turned to face the voice. Lucy looked up ahead coming out of the home. Walking down the steps came Aya. She was dressed in black. Following behind her came the three vampire sisters, the Dragons. Taya Dragon, Tina Dragon, and Tifa Dragon.

Aya walked confidently forward. The guard opened the gate. Aya stood before her with the Dragons right behind her. "Lucy Castle, the daughter of Lucien Castle. Welcome to New Orleans."

"Enough games, Aya! I know you were behind the attack last night against me. Wait until my father hears of this!"

"You are misinformed, Lucy. Tristan and I may lead the Strix but that doesn't mean there aren't rogues."

"Rogues?! Really is that your excuse?! Do you really think I'll believe that crap?!" She was angry and furious.

"Not my only defense no." Aya began she began to circle Lucy. "You see there is a sire line war brewing."

"A sire line war?" Lucy asked puzzled at this new information.

"Yes," Aya replied nodding. She was now standing beside Lucy. Whispering in her ear. "An uncovering of a prophecy telling the fall of the Original family. So this attack you speak of and calling them Strix coming here accusing us. Your accusation is...Well, void. Vampires are already attacking other vampires. Fights are happen. Control and change is happening."

"You're lying."

"She is not darling." She looked up seeing Lucien her father step out of the house.

"Father?" She didn't know what else to say.

"Hello, darling!"

She ran towards him and embraced him in a hug. "You're here?" Then she looked around them seeing Aya, the Dragons, and the Strix watching. "You're with them."

"Yes, but listen, darling, this was a bad time to visit. The only thing I can say Tristan and I are on speaking terms and you should leave New Orleans for a bit."

"What? But I just got here?!"

"I know dear! I know but please leave. Just for about maybe 3 months until everything cools down. And don't you dare think about visiting Klaus. He's not what you remember him as. Look promise me you'll leave as soon as we're done talking here?"

She looked into her father's eyes and saw sadness, love, and fear? "Yes, I promise."

"Very good, that's my little girl. Now runoff."

She nodded slowly. Walking away from her father. She walked past Aya. The woman only glared at her as she walked by.

AYA

"Lucien," Aya said.

"Yes?"

"Tristan wants to meet you in the house to discuss things."

Lucien rolled his eyes. "Very well."

The Dragon sisters stood behind her looking in the same direction as her. Looking in the direction Lucy. Where she had gone. "Make sure that Lucy Castle leaves New Orleans safely. And make sure she doesn't visit the Original family." The sisters nodded. They walked forward turning to face her. Bowing. She smiled. "Rise. Now go!" They got up. Then using their vamp speed in the direction of Lucy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)