More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thechanger12 Thechanger12

She gets her wish

Chapter 2: Court Change

The sounds of chirping birds woke Tatiana up, sunlight starting to stream in the bedroom window. She did not count on waking up quite this early, so she quickly closed her eyes again. All her mind could think about was her conversation with Devin last night. Between her birthday, her changing body, and the fact that everyone at the party was so interested in Kris, it just had all collided at once.

Her ruminating was broken by the crying of Kris on the baby monitor. She felt the mattress shift as Devin got out of bed. “I’ll get him, sweetie… You just relax and enjoy your day off,” he added, gently laying a hand on her before getting up to tend to his son. Her brain alternated between contemplating her conversation and hearing Devin’s comforting voice softly speaking to Kris, followed by a sucking sound.

Kris wailed loudly, firmly placing Tati in the world of the waking. Slowly, the volume on the monitor decreased, with Devin’s voice barely coming through. “You wanna see Mommy, don’t you?” Not long after, the door squeaked, and in walked the two men she loved most in the world. “He wants to be with Mom,” Devin explained, holding up Kris’s little arms. Tati put out her arms as Devin deposited Kris in her hands, the bundle of joy smiling and cooing.

Devin came over and sat on the bed in front of Tati so she wouldn’t have to crane her neck. “About last night… You were right. My income is a drop in the bucket compared to yours. Being a househusband might not be all that bad… Besides, Kris is still small and needs his father.”

Tati tilted her head a bit. Why are you saying that? “But I know how much your business has meant to you…” She caught sight of something. Devin was wearing a pair of yoga pants, and she was pretty sure the only person in the house who wore those was her. “...Are those my pants?”

"What are you talking about? These are mine. You go crazy every time I put them on."

Tati shook her head. Something was starting to not add up. “You sure about that, Devin?”

"I'm pretty open-minded, but I don't think the wider world would like one of the top players’ husbands crossdressing."

Now Tati was fundamentally confused. “Hey Devin, I need to use the bathroom. Could you take Kris from me for a moment? I’ll be right back.” She pulled off her covers, noticing a difference in the fabric: it was softer, like Egyptian cotton. How odd: did he change the sheets or did I forget? she thought while walking to the bathroom. She felt the cold tile under her feet as she searched for the light. With her path lit and her mind still groggy, she made her way to the toilet, letting her mind desperately sift through the pieces. Devin’s words about being a househusband. Him wearing yoga pants. What was that about something about being a top player?

It was when she reached toward her panties that the biggest difference of all awaited her eyes. They were white and lacy. That was normal. But they had a bulge in them. That wasn’t normal. Her jaw dropped as she carefully slid them down her legs to reveal the bulge’s contents: a protrusion the same coffee color as her skin, a mushroom tip with visible veins and two hairless testicles. Tatiana felt her heart beat faster, which in return caused the phallus's veins to sync in rhythm to her heart. Shock and fear caused adrenaline to pump more blood into her new penis until, finally, it was fully erect.

She let out a scream, which in turn caused the penis to twitch. The door swung open quickly, “Tati, what is it babe… Are you okay?” Devin burst into the room, with a worried expression on his face. She pointed to her newly acquired appendage. "Yes, your hen, what?... Wait… why is it hard?"

"Don’t you—" she screamed.

Devin quickly covered her mouth. "Shh, Kris is still sleeping," he whispered.

In a softer but still frantic voice she said "Don't you think it's weird I have a dick?" Tati replied, returning to the conversation with a softer, but still frantic, voice.

"No, why should I?" He looked down, inspecting it with a curiosity of someone that had never truly taken the time to inspect a phallus. Almost like a woman would. "Control yourself before you lay back down with us. Last thing Kris needs for his first memories is his mom's stiffy." Devin quietly closed the door leaving her alone once more with her spinning thoughts.

Despite having a penis, Tati still needed to use the toilet. Tentatively, she grasped the organ, not sure on the mechanisms or techniques for what she wanted to do. Straining for a moment, she relieved herself, still in disbelief. Water sprayed in several directions, sometimes going nowhere near her desired target. Just as she was beginning to get a hold of herself. it stopped. Strangely, the relief brought with it a sense of euphoria. With that done she needed to understand what was going on.

Tati placed herself in front of the mirror, trying to see if anything else had changed on her body. After several minutes of inspection, the only real change she saw was her cock and balls. Taking in her appearance once again she began to see something else: her baby fat was gone. The well-toned body she had built from years of practice and exercise had returned. When Kris was born, the doctors had said some changes to her body would be permanent. It's like I never even gave birth. She thought back to how unfazed Devin was seeing her with an erection. The little clues from earlier in the morning floated in her mind as she was on the brink of an epiphany. Househusband, his weird comparison of our individual incomes, and my body…could this mean?

Tati grabbed her phone on the counter and pulled up pictures from when she was pregnant. She documented the process every week to see the gradual changes. Going through the gallery now, all of the pictures were of Devin. With every swipe, his tummy grew more and more, protruding further and rounding out from his otherwise flat chest. While that was happening, Tati could see herself change but in only one way: her breasts had grown from a small B-cup to her now D-cup size.

It made sense. She didn’t have to give birth. She had a penis. So… That’s why Devin wore my pants! Now, he’d had the hips. He had the vagina. He had Kris!

She thought back to that bright flash of light last night.

I wish I could be Tatiana Flores again and still be a mom.

Now, her mind was stuffed to the brim with questions.

The NVL

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)