More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TonyStarkIsIronMan19 TonyStarkIsIronMan19

What's next?

Chapter 1

"Flash." Kara finished.

"Very well, have fun with that one." Non said while picking James up then flew off.

Barry blinked a couple of times then turned to Supergirl.

"Kara?" Barry asked.

Supergirl ran towards him and hugged him.

Barry saw a memory of them hugging on a desert plain, as Kara hugged him.

"Who are you?" Maxwell asked.

"I wish I knew also." Barry said to him.

"You don't know your name?" Cat asked, incredulously.

"I can't remember anything." Barry corrected.

"He got hit on the head really hard." Supergirl told Cat and Maxwell.

"I called my cousin for help, he should be here any minute now." Kara said while looking out the balcony.

A flying man hovered over National City but immediately landed and joined the citizens in their walk.

"What is happening? Why is he affected?" Kara asked worried.

"Nature vs. Nurture, young Kal-El grew up on Earth, making his brain more... human-like, that's why he is affected." Maxwell explained, "Poor Kal-El, he got affected just because he grew up watching Sesame Street." He mocked.

"Sorry to interrupt but," Barry began, "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" He exclaimed.

"My uncle Non, has done something to make them behave this way." Kara commented to Barry.

"Then why did you choose me? I'm useless." Barry asked Kara.

"I chose you because you have powers," Kara replied, "James doesn't." she told him.

Barry's feels hurt but he doesn't know why, so he just decided to ask, "Am I a Kryptonian too? What powers do I have?"

"No," Kara began, "You're not a Kryptonian but you have the ability to run faster than the speed of light." Kara commented, "Try it." she said to him.

"How?" Barry asked.

"You never told me, how you do it…" Kara trailed off, "I've just seen you do it before you've lost your memories."

"Alright," Barry said while doing a running stance. "Here we go."

Barry ran at the speed of light and he took off down the hallway of Catco, he was running faster than the wind but he had forgotten how to stop...He ended up crashing through the window and falling down the 30 story building.

"Barry!" Kara exclaimed as she flew to catch him.

"You have a broken wrist." Kara informed him as they landed on the balcony.

Barry began to feel a headache and got a memory of a girl and two boys watching him test his speed.

"I'm having a feeling of Deja Vu, Kara." Barry mentioned, "Like this sort of thing has happened to me before," he said to her.

"What do you mean?" Kara asked him.

"The accident, I had just now." Barry said to her forthcomingly, "I remember crashing and breaking my wrist the same way…" Barry trailed off.

"You're starting to remember?!" Kara asked excitedly.

"I remember you hugging me in the desert and I get flashes of memories here and there." Barry explained.

"Sorry to interrupt this moment," Maxwell began, sarcastically. "But we have a world to save." He stated as a matter of fact.

"I don't remember how to fight but I'll try my best to help you, Kara." Barry said to her.

"Thanks." Kara said while smiling, admiring his heroism.

"What's the plan? Without killing people." Barry asked them with a serious face.

"Non, is broadcasting Myriad somewhere." Kara mentioned, "What if we destroy whatever he's using to make people like this?" Kara asked them.

"Okay, but we need to find it first," Barry began, "A big ship or machine is needed, to power this-this madness." Barry reasoned.

"Fort Rozz." Kara realized.

"What's that?" Barry asked, "An alien prison?" he guessed.

"Yeah, it's our prison back when Krypton was still alive." Kara answered.

"What if we get the United States Government to destroy it? With whatever they have available?" Barry asked.

"We can't, I don't trust the government to just blow up and salvage a prison that is so advanced that it can send sound waves to control people." Maxwell reasoned.

"So, what should we do?" Barry asked, "I'm a little out of my depth on this one." Barry told them.

"We need to battle them in the grasslands." Maxwell said with a smirk.

"Kara," Barry began, "Because of my memory loss, this will be the first time I've done battle. I need advice." Barry commented.

"I-I can't just teach you all I know in one day, Barr." Kara said then slapping her mouth because of revealing his identity to a bad guy.

"I need to know the basics, if I'm gonna help you." Barry said.

"Punch, duck, block?" Kara said, not knowing what else to say.

"If I get into trouble don't come save me," Barry began while shaking his head, "Saving the rest of the world is more important." Barry said, ever the hero.

"I can't do that." Kara denied, "I can't do that to you."

"Have you ever seen Star Trek where what's his name says, 'The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few'?" Barry asked her.

"How can you even remember that?" Kara asked him.

"I remember watching that with some Cuban guy, I don't recall his name." Barry mentioned.

"Well, you said some names when you got here. Do you want me to say them?" Kara asked.

"Sure." Barry said simply.

"Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow, Harrison Wells, Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Atom, Zoom." Kara listed off.

Barry suddenly was hit with a flash of memories, of a female doctor with brown hair, a Cuban technician, a Caucasian man with glasses in a wheelchair, a crime fighting vigilante with a bow and arrow, a blonde haired woman in a black suit with a high pitched voice device, a Speed Demon from another planet Earth and a billionaire who created shrinking technology.

After the flashbacks, Barry found himself on the ground with Kara crouching over him.

"Are you okay? What do you remember?" She asked.

"I remember the people you told me about but I think it's going to take some time before I remember how to fight again." Barry said to Kara.

"He doesn't need to learn how to fight, he just needs to know to case the environment first." Maxwell said to them.

"That's what the man in green, with a bow and arrow, said to me." Barry mentioned to Maxwell.

"Who's this man in green? How come I've never heard of him?" Cat asked them.

"You've never heard of me before I came here, either." Barry said, "I think I remember explaining that to her." Barry told Cat while motioning towards Supergirl.

"So, what did he say?" Cat asked as she turned to Supergirl.

"I'll explain later." Kara said while glaring at Maxwell, she did not need Maxwell to know about the multiverse.

"So, what's the plan?" Barry asked.

"We attack them at Fort Rozz, is it? Then Supergirl distracts Superman and Flash, based on my calculations, you need to run 5.3 miles away." Maxwell explained.

"Why would I need to run that far away?" Barry asked but he got a feeling of Deja Vu.

"Because, you're gonna punch your way inside the prison." Maxwell said with a smirk.

"Okay, I'll try." Barry said while nodding his head.

"No Bar-Flash, you might die while doing this." Supergirl said while shaking her head.

"What's the alternative? You lifting Fort Rozz and flying it into space?" Barry asked her incredulously.

"YES! I can't risk you dying!" Kara exclaimed.

"I won't be able to save you if you do that, and you'll die from the lack of oxygen in space." Barry commented with a frown. "Look, the problem isn't going to fix itself as long we stand here arguing about it." Barry said with determination.

"Then let me fly the prison to space." Kara said while crossing her arms.

"Do you still have the space pod that you came to Earth in? Because I can use that to save you, because the world needs Supergirl, I need Supergirl." Barry said while regaining some of his memories.

"What do you mean?" Kara asked him while still crossing her arms, annoyed at him.

"I need you to help me regain more of my memories." Barry commented.

"Oh, o-of course." Kara said, a little disappointed by the answer.

"I think the Pod is somewhere at the DEO, I'll find it." Barry said with determination.

"Do you even remember where it is? I'll join you..." Kara offered.

"Okay, let's go." Barry said while walking out of the Catco building.

"Why are you walking?" Kara asked him.

"Because I don't want to fall thirty stories again, and I don't remember how to stop while using my speed." Barry explained.

Kara just nodded her head, understanding Barry's explanation.

DEO

Kara touched down the entrance gracefully while Barry drifted 2 miles away from it.

"You really need to learn how to stop, Barry." Kara commented.

"I'm still getting the hang of it." Barry defended.

The two of them walked inside the DEO and began to look for Kara's Space Pod.

"HEY KARA! I FOUND YOUR SHIP!" Barry yelled through the halls but Kara did not come, instead a blue woman with three circles at her forehead did.

"Who are you?" Barry asked her.

"I am Brainiac-3 but you can call me, Indigo." Indigo said as she tackled Barry.

Barry decided to punch her in the head as hard as he possibly could...

Indigo dodged the punch but she was amazed at his speed.

"Amazing! What planet are you from?" Indigo said while smiling wickedly.

"I don't remember, I hit my head really hard and lost my memories." Barry commented with a frown.

"Poor little speedster, can't remember who he is and where he was from, but I can tell that to you and you only need to do one thing." Indigo lied with a smirk.

"You know, I may not remember who I am but I can tell when somebody is lying." Barry said while glaring at her.

"Hard-headed, I see." Indigo said as she kicked him off in the legs to unbalance him.

Barry landed on the ground and kicked his legs out really fast towards Indigo.

While Indigo and Flash are fighting, Supergirl and Non are fighting with heat vision rays.

"What are you two doing here?" Non asked suspiciously.

"None of your business, where's Barry?!" Kara asked him.

"Barry? So that's his name, I thought his name was Flash." Non commented with a smirk.

"WHERE IS HE?!" Kara exclaimed.

"Indigo is taking care of him, if he's not dead already." Non told his niece with a grin that screamed evil. "And why do you care? He's a human." Non said to Kara.

"I just do, and if I ever find him lifeless and dead, you'll pay." Kara said as she flew off and tried to look for Barry.

Kara saw Barry trying his best to fight Indigo by doing simple reactionary punches and kicks.

"Barry!" Kara called out as she punched Indigo in the face.

Barry ran behind Indigo and tried to restrain her.

"You can't stop Myriad, no matter what you do." Indigo said while struggling to break free.

"What is Myriad?" Barry asked, "All I know is it turns people into mindless zombie-like creatures." Barry commented.

"I'll never tell you! Do what you want to do but I'll never tell you!" Indigo yelled at them.

"Do you have some place where we can imprison her?" Barry asked as he knocked out Indigo.

"Yeah, follow me." Kara said while walking down the hall.

Barry followed her while carrying Indigo.

"You're really strong by the way, Kara." Barry complimented.

"Thanks." Kara said while blushing at the compliment.

They were walking down the corridor when a white haired woman called out to Barry.

"Hey Speedy!" Livewire called out, "Who's the new roommate?" She asked as she pointed towards Indigo.

"Who are you?" Barry asked, confused.

"You don't remember me?" Livewire began, "I'm crushed, too bad you picked the wrong side, you and I, could've had so much fun together." Livewire flirted.

"Yeah, the three of us." Silver Banshee added with a wink.

Kara got jealous of how they were talking and flirting with Barry and exclaimed, "Shut the hell up!"

Barry ignored them and motioned for Kara to open the empty cell.

"Aw, the little Kryptonian is jealous." Livewire mocked her.

"I wonder why you two are not affected by what's going on outside." Barry mentioned without thinking about what he said.

"I don't know, Red." Livewire began, "You designed these cells to hold us."

"I did?" Barry asked while turning to Kara for confirmation, which she nodded.

"Let's go now if we want to save the world." Kara said while locking Indigo's cell and running beside Barry.

"If there is still a world to save." Indigo said as she regained consciousness.

Barry ran down the hallway using his superspeed and tried to vibrate his molecules so he could pass through solid objects like that wall.

He ran inside Indigo's cell and knocked her out again and ran to Kara's side.

"How did you do that?" Kara asked, dumbfounded.

"I don't know, I just tried something differently, I tried to vibrate my molecules and see if I could do that." Barry answered.

"Anyway, do you wanna go to Nevada?" Kara asked him.

"What's Nevada?" Barry asked. "Nevermind, I'll just follow you." Barry answered her.

Kara flew towards the prison with Barry running below her.

"Remember the plan?" Kara asked him.

"Yeah," Barry began, "You lift Fort Rozz up into space and I save you with your Space Pod, got it." Barry said to Kara.

"Yeah, get ready. Here he comes." Kara said as Superman grabbed Kara and flew her out.

Barry began to case the environment like this Maxwell Lord told him to, and he noticed Non coming right at him.

Non flew toward him but he dodged it and used his momentum to pin him on the ground.

"I don't know what you did to make my niece so enamored with you, but you can't stop us. I won't let you." Non said angrily.

Non tossed Barry in the air while he is getting up.

Kara caught him and said, "Ride ain't over yet."

"You throw me at your uncle, the momentum will hurt him." Barry commented with a grin.

"Alright Scarlet Speedster, get ready." Kara said to him before throwing him at her uncle.

Barry shot out at Non like a bullet crashing straight into him…

"Why are you siding with the weak? You two could join me and be with the Gods and rule this world." Non said to him.

"You mean become a tyrant?" Barry asked Non.

"A leader." Non corrected.

Barry suddenly remembered something, he remembered that moment where Leonard Snart tried to recruit him once. He tried to get Barry to become bad, and Barry suddenly remembered what his mother said to him once, "It's better to have a good heart, than fast legs."

"I already am, with my team." Barry said while lightning flashed in his eyes, not thinking of what he is saying.

Barry used the lightning throw on Non, that he tried on Livewire earlier.

"You have the potential to be a ruler and you squandered it?!" Non exclaimed at him while holding his body, the lightning did damage him.

"Is this what Astra would have wanted!?" Kara asked her uncle pointedly.

"Astra died a traitor in our cause, she prioritized her love for you than the mission." Non spat at her.

"Who's Astra?" Barry asked, "Your Aunt?" he guessed.

"Yeah, she died in my arms." Kara said while still glaring at Non.

"Look, I don't remember much from my life, but I know the difference between right and wrong." Barry commented.

"Let's just finish this." Non said while lighting up his eyes.

Barry ran towards him and Non got ready to catch him and Barry phased through him and ran straight to Fort Rozz.

Kara stopped Barry before he could punch through the prison, though. Saving him from .

"Why would you do that?! I thought that we came up with an agreement!" Kara asked him.

"I always wanted to be a hero, Kara." Barry said to her, "I've always wanted to help and save people, ever since I was a child." Barry said with a smile.

"But you don't need to die to be one, you're my hero." Kara said to him.

"I'll distract your uncle with my speed, do what you have to do." Barry said.

Before Barry ran, he kissed Kara on the same cheek and then ran off to Non.

Kara blushed again and grabbed Fort Rozz from underneath and began to lift it up towards the sky…

"Good luck, Kara." Barry muttered as he began to fight Non.

Kara began to fly up and up towards the vacuum of space.

Barry knocked Non out and ran him in a cell, then he brought the Space Pod outside.

He got inside the Space Pod and began to tinker with the controls, not knowing how to fly it...

Barry pressed a button and a controller appeared and the ship began to float.

"Kara, here I come." Barry said as he blasted off to space.

Kara reached the vacuum of outer space then tossed Fort Rozz while gasping.

Barry noticed that the pod only has room for only one person.

"It's going to be a tight fit but I think I can manage it." Barry said to himself aloud. "Sorry, Kara, but I'm going to have to spoon with you." Barry said while bringing her into the pod.

Barry and Kara sat close towards each other with her butt near his unmentionables. Barry tried not to get a hard-on… but he failed.

The ride back to Earth was awkward for Barry and as soon as they touched down, he ran Kara to the Medbay of the DEO and placed her on a hospital bed. He came back for Kara's pod and piloted it into the DEO.

"What just happened!?" Lucy said coming out of her trance as she walked into the DEO. "And why are you so excited!?" she asked Barry.

"I-I saw a really, really hot poster on the way here." Barry lied.

"What was it?" Lucy asked curiously, "Was it Kara in her Supergirl uniform?" she asked having a feeling that he was attracted to Supergirl.

"Why-Why would I-I think of-of-of Kara that way." Barry stuttered as he laughed nervously.

"Because you told me that you were having a crush on me, before you lost your memories." Kara said while waking up, groggily.

"Oh, I did?" Barry asked while blushing.

"What happened, Barry?" Kara asked, "Did you save me?" she asked Barry.

"I saved you from dying in space then I-I brought you back here." Barry answered.

"There was only room in that Pod for one person." Kara mentioned in thought, "Must have been a tight fit." she said getting some idea of what happened.

"Yeah, I just remembered, I got to do this… thing." Barry said as he flashed out.

"He was spooning with you in that Pod, Kara." Lucy said with a grin, "Your butt must have gotten him excited." Lucy mentioned to her friend.

"Why would you say that?" Kara said nervously.

"Because I think he likes you," Lucy said while smiling, "Or maybe it's your animal magnetism." Lucy teased her.

"Stop that and no, he doesn't like me that way." Kara said, somewhat sadly.

"You want him to like you that way, don't you?" Lucy asked with a knowing smirk, "You better try to seduce him, or I will since I'm back on the market." Lucy teased Kara.

"Hands off him!" Kara threatened her.

"Why?" Lucy asked, "He's not married." she commented. "I didn't see a wedding ring on his finger."

"Just don't, okay?" Kara began, "And I don't like him that way, I like James, remember?" She asked with a smirk.

"Low blow Kara, and I know you're lying." Lucy said as she pointed at her crinkles.

"Lucy," Kara began frustrated, "Barry just tried to die while saving the world, he doesn't need you hitting on him." Kara explained.

"Alright, I won't hit on him." Lucy said before continuing, "I'll just ask him out." She said while turning around.

"No, you won't." Kara began, "I don't want you to. You don't deserve him." Kara commented with a smirk.

"I know you don't but that doesn't mean I'll listen to whatever you say." Lucy said as she continued to walk towards Barry.

"Hey, Barry was it?" Lucy began, "How would you like to go out for dinner with me?" she asked while batting her eye-lashes at him.

"Um sure." Barry agreed to her, "Does 7:00 work?"

"That's perfect." Lucy began, "But you'll need some street clothes. We should go shopping together." Lucy said.

"Sure, let's go" Barry said as he picked Lucy up and flashed them outside.

Kara watched the whole thing and was fuming about it.

James walked up to her and asked, "What just happened? Why are you so angry?"

"Oh, I just...Lucy asked Barry out and I'm not really happy about it." Kara said sincerely.

"Why? Now that Lucy is out of the picture, we can try this now." James said to her.

"I just-I feel angry whenever I see another girl hitting on Barry for some reason." Kara said.

James knew it and he decided to be a good friend and tell Kara what she truly feels.

"It sounds to me that you like him." James said to her.

"I just don't even think about you whenever I am with Barry." Kara told James truthfully. "And whenever he kisses me on the cheek, I get butterflies in my stomach."

"Kara, you got it bad." James teased her while trying to not look hurt.

"But what should I do?" Kara asked, "What if he starts to like Lucy?"

"I don't know, maybe use the advice Cat gave you?" James suggested.

"Will you help me, James?" Kara asked using her puppy dog eyes.

"Nope, I am done with this and those eyes will never work on me." James said to her.

"Should I just tell him, how I feel and hope for the best?" Kara asked James.

"How about you pray that the boy that you will use to make Barry jealous falls out of the sky?" James said sarcastically.

An alarm sounded and an object falling out of the sky can be seen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)