More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What's next?

Chapter 1: Third

"I've watched through his eyes, I've listened through his ears, and I can tell you he's the one. Or at least as close as we're going to get."

"That's what you said about the eldest brother."

"The eldest brother tested out impossible. For other reasons. Nothing to do with his ability."

"Same with the second brother. And there are doubts about this one. He's too malleable. Too willing to submerge himself in someone else's will."

"Not if the other person is his enemy."

"So what do we do? Surround him with enemies all the time?"

"If we have to."

"I thought you said you liked this kid."

"If the Engineers get him, they'll make me look like his favorite uncle."

"All right. We're saving the world, after all. Take him."


The nurse smiled very nicely and tousled his hair and said, "Andrew, I suppose by now you're just absolutely sick of having that horrid monitor. Well, I have good news for you. That monitor is going to come out today. We're going to just take it right out, and it won't hurt a bit."

Andrew nodded. When someone said it wouldn't hurt a bit, that's when it was going to hurt. But he didn't care. The monitor was gone, it meant he would have his normal life back.

Except that was a lie too. Andrew Wiggin's life hasn't been normal even for a day. Being a Third, it's rare enough, but being a legal Third - the government has authorized his birth, how else could he have got into school?

"Ok, done. Remember to tell me if you don't feel well." The nurse said.

"Thank you, ma'am." Andrew said and walked out of the infirmary.

With a bandaid on the back of his neck, everyone turned their head when he walked across them. Andrew didn't bother to look back. Right now he only wanted to return home as quickly as possible. And he definitely didn't want to encounter the bad seeds...

"Hey, Third."

It was Stilson, a school bully. He wasn't bigger than most other kids, but he was bigger than Andrew. And he had some others with him. He always did.

Don't answer. Anything I say will make it worse.

"Hey, Third, we're talking to you."

"Are you going to let me through?" Andrew asked.

"Are we going to let him through? Should we let him through?" They all laughed. "Sure we'll let you through. We are gentlemen, and gentlemen always let a lady go first."

Andrew tried to walk aside, but suddenly Stilson pushed him to the wall. Two others grabbed his arms to hold him.

"What do you want?"

"Didn't your ear go deaf? I said we let a lady go, and you're not a lady. Not yet."

He took out a syringe from his pocket: "See this? I got it from the black market. This thing contains a liquid that neutralizes the vaccine. You will walk out of this school as a girl. Don't worry, just pray that there is no one rapes you on the way home and you can be a male again. In the case there is... remember to invite me to the baby shower."

Andrew did not feel like laughing, but he laughed. "You call yourself gentlemen, yet it takes this many of you to fight one Third?"

"We're people, not Thirds. You're about as strong as a fart!"

But they let go of him. And as soon as they did, Andrew kicked out high and hard, catching Stilson's surprise. He withered in pain and dropped the syringe. Andrew caught it and with a swift move, stabbed Stilson and pumped the content into his body.

For a moment, the others backed away and Stilson lay motionless. Then the change happened. Stilson's hair grew longer, the chest expanded while the hip shrunk. In less than a minute he has become a she.

Andrew held the syringe and pointed toward other boys, who ran like hell, leaving the Stilson on the floor. Andrew walked around her, unsure should he call the teachers. But his genius brain told him that even if the teachers didn't punish him, Stilson wouldn't let this slide away.

Unless...

Andrew reached over, unbuckled Stilson's belt, and unzipped his pants. In a short time, he was totally nude save for his shirt, while she was completely naked. As a man Stilson was ugly, but after becoming a woman she's quite attractive. Andrew outlined his boner with fingers and found that he was rock hard. He hesitated for a moment but quickly became determined.

Within seconds, he inserted his full self inside her vagina. In and out, he thrust his hips, flawlessly hitting the pussy wall. Stilson didn't wake up, but her breath became noticeably heavier. Andrew sensed a rush of wetness engulfing her public area and knew that he found her G-spot. She began to moan, every inch of her pussy walls stretched in ecstasy as his shaft pushed into her at a slow steady pace. He could feel that his press became easier and easier as if she's begging him to go deeper. A groan slipped from her throat as a powerful thrust driving his hard cock through her cervix.

That's when they both reached orgasm.

Andrew's cock swelled, then loads after loads of cum were pumped into Stilson, coating her walls with his white, sticky juice. Andrew trembled as his cock emptied its content inside of her. Then he slowly pulled out and his cum watched spilled from her pussy. He lowed his head and whispered to her ears:

"Just remember what I do to people who try to hurt me."

He turned and walked away. After making sure nobody followed him, he turned a corner into the corridor leading to the bus stop, leaned his head against the wall, and cried until the bus came.

I am just like Peter. Take my monitor away, and I am just like Peter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)