More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kbob21 kbob21

What's next?

Chapter 1: The Flood

You're walking home from a hike with Armand and Neha. You've just reached the main street - it's on the way to Neha's, and maybe you could get some coffee as well. Neha is wrapped around your arm, and you're relaxed and happy - you've just had a great time with your favorite people, with wonderful weather and beautiful scenery. You look up, and take note of the rapidly darkening skies - maybe another storm's coming. A giggle from Neha interrupts your thoughts.

"Hmm?" you eloquently say.

Another giggle. "Oh nothing. I was thinking..."

"Thinking about?"

"Oh nothing. Seriously, it's nothing."

You cock a dubious eyebrow at her, which she dignifies with a snort, and you continue down. Hmm, is Brewboss open?

"It's just... Armand got hot"

Your brain comes to a screeching halt. Your jaw drops. Neha looks at you and bursts into peals of laughter. _ _You stand there, dumbly gaping at her. Eventually, she regains composure, and wraps her arms around your neck, and gives you a deep, sweet kiss.

"Babe. I only love you. _You're _all the hotness I want or need. Armand's just a friend who mutated into serious eye candy."

She pauses for a moment, with a finger on her lips in her "thinking pose". "You know, we've got to tell Sarah. "

You can't help but burst out laughing. Sarah had never thought much of Armand - it would be hilarious to see the flighty Sarah react to newly dubbed "eye-candy" Armand. Laughing, you and Neha continue down the street, stopping (often) to kiss.

Suddenly, you feel the first drops of rain fall on your head. You and Neha both look up at the now-dark sky, and see the first drops of what looks to be an impressive storm. You look to each other and start running down the street. But it's too late - it only takes a minute for the rain to come down thick and fast. It's clear you can't stay outside for much longer - the intensity of the rain steadily increases, and soon might turn into dangerous hail. There are no cars running on the streets, and all the shops on main street are closed. You look around desperately for shelter.

In an alley, you see a light in one of the windows. It's Selene's Enigmatic Emporium - it looks like it is still open. In the pouring rain, you and Neha look at each other.

Do you enter Selene's?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)