More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by waelator waelator

What's next?

Chanta, The Tough and Extensively Tattooed Girl

A tough-looking girl with short hair and a plethora of tattoos steps up as your name is called.

She gives you a quick once-over then sticks out a hand. You tentatively reach out for a handshake, and wince in pain as she squeezes your fingers so hard you feel like they might break.

A corner of her mouth turns up as she sees your discomfort. "You're as much of a pussy as you appear to be, huh?"

Laughing, she thumps you on the shoulder, making you wince again; you're sure that one is going to leave a bruise.

"I'm Chanta." There's a brief pause where you start to introduce yourself in return, but she cuts you off, obviously not caring about your real name. "I think I'll call you Puss, since you're the biggest pussy in Rock Bottom."

You open your mouth to protest, but Chanta holds up a hand threateningly. "Got a problem with that, Puss?"

You swallow nervously, closing your mouth again and shaking your head slightly.

Chanta smiles, clapping a hand on top of your head and ruffling your hair roughly. "That's more like it. You're going to make a great bitch. Now follow me."

Chanta grabs your hair and pulls you after her for a few steps until you start moving on your own, releasing your hair to let you trail along after her.

You expect Chanta to show you around or something, but instead she heads straight back to what appears to be her cell, leading you inside, then roughly shoving you down onto a cot.

"Alright Puss, get out of your clothes, I want to see what kind of body my new bitch has."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)