More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

What happens in the morning?

Changes begin

John slept fitfully as his body began to slowly change. Had he been anyone else he would have changed rapidly. Something about John's physiology, however, made it so the changes in him only occurred after he had changed other people first. Since this was the first time he was changing, the first change had to happen before other people were changed so that they could be changed. The first change John underwent was going to be rather noticeable in the morning. He began to piss in his sleep as his bladder muscles quickly atrophied. His bowel muscles followed soon behind allowing his feces to spill out onto his bed. John rolled over in bed trying to get more comfortable. This only served to spread the shit over his body more. As he slept, John continued to mess and wet his bed until, in the morning, it was thoroughly covered in his own waste products.

Oddly enough, when he woke, John either didn't notice the mess he had made of his bed or he didn't care. Whichever was the case, he did nothing about the mess. Instead, he went about his morning routine. There were only two deviations from the usual routine. First, he never really made an effort to go use the toilet. Two, he didn't bother getting dressed for work since he had the rest of the week off. He did get dressed. It was just much more casual than he would have otherwise dressed on a Wednesday. Deciding to go out, John put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt. He put on a pair of sandals and headed out the door. If one were to choose to do so, one would find following him to be very easy as John left a trail of piss behind himself everywhere he went. He walked out to his car and got in. Starting the engine, he thought about where exactly he could go to kill a few hours. What he didn't realize was that his "cold" was actually directing his actions.

He could think of a few places he could go. There was the huge mall downtown. The college a few blocks over was always entertaining. He could just go hang out for a bit downtown. Maybe he could take in a movie. Decisions, decisions.

Where does he go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)