More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by steamboat43 steamboat43

What task did mike give Alex?

Change the light bulb

Change a light bulb, easy enough Alex thought. Alex followed her directions to the main floor where most of the employees worked.

Mike handed her a harness and told her to strap in. Essentially she would climb up a ladder and have to balance on 2 metal poles that were separated by 3 feet. When she reached the light bulb she would need to stretch to reach it. Fortunately if she fell at any point she would be locked into the harness.

Alex began to ascend the ladder it was high enough to require the harness but not high enough to remain out of site of the workers. Good she thought, if I fall Mike can pick me up immediately. When Alex reached the top she got into a semi splits stance and began slowly traversing the poles. Alex cursed to herself as she regretted wearing heels for this task.

Unknown to Alex she was giving everyone a show. While slowly crossing Alex is revealing an amazing view up her skirt. The back of her skirt caught on the harness showing off her rounded ass. Making it to the other side Alex reaches up to begin changing the light bulb. This caused the harness to tug more making her thong give her a tight wedgie.

As Alex is struggling many employees take their phones out and begin to record and take pictures of the beauty unknowingly showing herself off. Mike even gets so brave to turn on a floodlight and point it directly up her skirt giving the workers a great view.

Does Alex notice all the attention?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)