More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DanielleMarieCrawford DanielleMarieCrawford

Who's story will we begin with?

Celeste Athena Evans

Short intro chapter, like Ella's.

You are Celeste Athena Evans, 18 years old, and fresh out of high school, so you're still living with your family at the moment. Though with how often your parents are working, it's more like you're just living with your older sister Cassandra, who's chosen to stay at home rather than live in her collage dorms due to her crippling social anxiety.

You have long, wavy brown hair that reaches all the way down your back, fair skin that has many freckles, bright blue eyes, and a rather slim athletic body, one you got from many years of playing on various sports teams and taking part in track. And a little something extra, being a futanari after all.

Cassandra was only three years older than you, and had received more of your mother's genes, where you had your father's, she was not built to be an athlete like you were. She had beautiful jet black hair that reached all the way to the floor, dark blue eyes, skin even fairer than your own, more due to her staying inside than genetics mind you, that was absolutely littered with freckles. She had a habit of stress eating, so she was bit more on the chubby side, though you felt that made her cuter.

Today both you and your sister were free, and you wanted to do something special with Cassandra to spend a little time with her. You had recently heard from a friend about a place called Elizabeth's Garden, you weren't quite sure what it was and neither was your friend, but hey, Cassandra likes flowers and it's got garden in the name so surely there'll be at least *some* flowers.

At around 12:30 PMish, you go to knock on Cassandra's door, to take her out. "Cass? You awake?" You call out to your sister. Her door slowly creeks open as your eyes meet your sisters. From the looks of things she was working on a drawing, probably for school given her major in arts.

"What is it, Celeste?" She asked, her voice soft.

"I was thinking the two of us should go out and have some fun, just the two of us. It's been a while since just us two actually went somewhere to have some fun." You said, smiling at your big sister.

"O-oh! Sure. That sounds nice. But... uhm... where would we be going?"

"Well I was thinking we could go to two places. First we'd go to..."

Where do you go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)