More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CelebMaster69 CelebMaster69

Which story do you want?

Celebs for Sale!

John made his wish.

"I wish I could buy any female celeb I wanted by touching their shoulder and declaring that I bought them. I wish that any celeb I have 'purchased' will have their minds wiped clean, and be able to be reprogammed by me, their new owner. I wish that once I 'buy' a celeb, the world will no longer view them as a celeb or even a perzon, but as my property."

And with that, the wish was made. Now all John had to do was find a celeb, say, Nina Dobrev, and touch her shoulder and say 'I bought you'. Once that was done, her mind would be erased, her clothes would vanish, and she would be his mindless piece of property. From there, he could make her anything he wished, from his housewife or his cheerleader, to even something absurd like a car or a blowjob machine. And she would be replaced by someone else, so any work his 'property' would have done as a celeb would be viewed as someone else's work. The celeb he bought would also no longer be viewed as a human, but rather an object, until reprogrammed otherwise.

Eager to test his new wish, John used the stone to look for any nearby female celebs.

Who does he find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)