More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who gets cursed?

Celebrity: Christina Hendricks

Christina was having a bad day, she had broken a heel, it was hot, and she was late for her hair appointment. As she walked down the sidewalk in Beverly Hills on her way to the salon, she bumped into what appeared to be a homeless man and knocked him down.

"Watch where you're going, lady!" said the man. He was middle aged, frail, and dressed in baggy pants and a baggy, sweat shirt with the sleeves cut off.

"Me, you were not looking. God you stink. Get off the sidewalk and leave people alone," said Christina.

The man glared at her and muttered something that sounded like a mix of Latin and Arabic.

Christina felt a bit lightheaded. She shook her head and headed on.

Later that evening, Christina was on the red carpet at fashion event and fund-raiser.

There were a pair of tipsy college aged boys who had scammed their way to the railings separating the photographers and fans from the red carpet. "Show us your tits!" yelled one.

Christina shrugged and pulled the top of her dress down. She was not wearing a bra, so it was easy for her to flash her tits. After a few seconds, she pulled her dress back up.

"Give me your panties!" yelled the other boy.

Again, Christina just shrugged as she reached under her dress and removed her red lacy panties. She walked over and handed them to the boy.

"Make out with me," said the boy.

"Sure, what the hell." Christina started making out with the boy.

Christina's handler, the young man the even organizers had assigned to Christina to be her handler and servant that evening ran over and took Christina's hand. "Please come with me, Miss Hendricks."

Christina obeyed, and the young man led her off the red carpet and behind one of the large signs to get some privacy. "What was that if I may ask?"

"What? The boys wanted to see my tits and wanted my panties," said Christina. "Seemed like reasonable requests."

"Really, you just do whatever?"

"No, I...it was just the thing to do."

"Oh, so take me home and titty fuck me," said the boy, who was already growing frustrated with this.

"OK, let's go." Christina took out her phone and summoned her car.

"Seriously?" asked the young man.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Do you even remember my name?"

"Um, Mark?"

"No, Clark. We just met ten minutes ago."

"Sorry. The car will be here shortly to take us to my place then I'll titty-fuck you."

Clark was stunned, but he was also growing aroused.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)