More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Before you leave, who exactly are you?

Cecilia Alvarez-Cruz, Alpha

You are Cecilia Alvarez-Cruz, the only child of two wealthy business owners. It has been drilled into you since day one that you need to find a good Omega, preferably a male, to settle down and have a family with. They also want you to take over the business, which you aren't sure of, but you'll do just to make them happy.

Catching a photograph that was taken of you a few weeks ago, you feel a little more confident in yourself. With your raven-black hair and tanned skin, no one could resist you in high-school. You remember one time, when your chocolate brown eyes locked with another Alpha boy, he actually fainted. Despite your beauty, you are a fighter. Your wings tell the story, since they are still recovering from when you fought another Alpha girl who tried to take advantage of your Omega cousins. You barely remember the fight, but you do remember looking back and see glossy black fathers on the ground, covered with both of your blood. The feathers have mostly grown back by now, but some places are still barren of feathers.

You pick up your bags and head out to the truck, your father taking you to the Facility since someone has to stay home and handle the business. You can't help but think that this isn't going to work out though.

You finally arrive. Who do you meet first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)