More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

so whos story do you follow

Cecelia s

Cecilia Henderson is a girl of age 24. She has nice breasts and short hair.

Her and Bryce went to the same highschool, and both was in the marching band. She say Bryce at the cafe on t the last night before classes. She didn't say hi cause he was talking with Paige. That night her room mate Mary didn't get in until almost sunrise, which Mary then closed the window blinds, and went straight asleep. Cecilia had just got up and was heading out for the first night of classes, and Mary was still sleeping. She left the room took care of errands.Cecilia the went to class.

After class it was almost midnight, when she returned to the dorm. Again Mary was gone. The next day Mary still hadn't came back. Cecilia then leaves for the second day of classes. Which during she notices several classmates are either out or looking a little pale in the complexion area. Even Mrs. Stern, the professor of the class looks pale compared to yesterday.

Tonight's class seemed weird, cause Mrs. Stern kept referencing sex positions, lust, blood, and lots of small stuff.

Also her and some of the students kept looking at Cecilia, during the lecture. After class, Cecilia heads out of the lecture hall, and to the out side. She sees Bryce heading to sorority Lane

. Also the cafe isn't to far away either, but it is already 11:00. So it might be better to just head back to the dorms. As She contiplates a male student from class approaches her. "Well Hello their....I'm Jake...I was wondering if you might want to go get a drink."

Does Cecelia go with Jake, or perhaps she heads to the cafe. Maybe she follows Bryce, or does she just head back to the dorms

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)