More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ardunt ardunt

What did Kira see?

Caught

Her gasp drew the attention of some of the girls and they were rising as one stopping their stroking and sucking and groping of one another. 10 naked girls in various colors and sizes now sizing up Kira as they moved pushing the door open trapping her between the pool and them as they circled around. "Kira, right?" one of the girls asked. "Yes." she answered in awe of the bodies most of them had and fear stippled her skin with goosebumps as she saw them eye her body up and down. "So you like the water?" she said stepping closer to Kira. "Yeah...it's re....laxing." Kira stammered now, feeling her heals balance on the edge of the pool. "Girls!" she said and as one they closed in on Kira. They lifted her off the floor, two holding an arm, two more a leg and then her other arm and other leg. Kira struggled and pulled doing her best to get away but their combined grips and determination were more than her small frame could conquer. "Toss her in the pool." the girl said and then Kira was flying out into the pool.

Kira bobbed up and started to swim but they were already in the water holding her, lifting her up so that she was floating on the top.

The head cheerleader pushed her legs open and smiled down at Kira.

What do they do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)