More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

How does she experience her first exposure?

Caught fresh from the shower.

With a grimace, Max looked at herself in the full-length mirror of her bathroom. She didn't like what she saw...

Despite her active lifestyle, her Latin genes seemed to be working against her. Cycling tricks, baseball, swimming... yet she still felt her ass was too big, her hips too wide, her thighs too thick, and her tummy too much of a roll when she bent forward. And that didn't even get to her breasts...

It seemed, the second she hit puberty, Max's breasts came in over night... and then just never stopped growing. Ize's father was her primary care physician, and he suspected she had hyperestrogenism, which would also explain her short height. While her four best friends all grew come puberty, the only thing that grew about Max was her boobs. Her height just... stayed small. Though it was probably her mom's genes. Her older sister was a full inch shorter, after all.

Her friends, sweet guys they were, didn't bring up her curves much through middle and high school. Rather than an elephant in the room, Max knew they noticed. They just knew not to say anything that would make her self-conscious about her body. It actually made it easier to wear shorts and tank tops around them in this heat, knowing they still saw her as just little Maxie, their friend they would wrestle and game with since they could walk.

Still, as puberty got going for them too, Max noted they could at times be a little too comfortable around her. When the hormones tarted raging, leave it to the Twins to be able to get their hands on dirty magazines. They kept them stashed in a hidden spot in Ize's basement, and while they weren't exactly subtle about looking at them or remarking what girls they thought were hot in her presence, well... Max couldn't deny an interest, herself.

She'd accepted she was into both girls and boys a couple of years ago. She'd never told her best friends, but... heh, she figured they knew, but didn't want to press her on it. After all, they were always quick to ask how she felt about a particular girl's rack or show her a girl in one of their magazines who they thought she might like. It was obvious they knew but, sweet as they were, they were just so casual about it... It really made her feel accepted.

Max climbed into the shower, turning on the spray and letting it wash down her curves. She spread her legs, noting for the thousandth time in her life the lack of pubic hair. At least she didn't have to worry about shaving there, but... Eh, other parts still needed it. She grabbed her razor and prepared to get rid of that leg fuzz.

As Max stepped out of the shower, she grabbed a towel and began to dry off, jostling the terry cloth through her short, brown hair. Being in southern California, Dry Garden lived up to its name. It was basically desert, and to be honest, after feeling muggy from that shower, the last thing Max wanted to do was put on clothes. She'd just grab a milk from the fridge and then lounge until her skin and hair fully dried and fingers de-wrinkled. Luckily her dad was at work, her older brother was out with his fiance, and her older sister out with her best friend, so... she had the house all to herself!

Still drying her hair, Max stepped out of the bathroom and padded barefoot down the hall, emerging into the living room. Even with the towel obscuring her vision, she knew the path by heart.

"Ahem!"

...Shit. She knew that voice.

It's...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)