More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BrightHeart BrightHeart

Who attempts to investigate OBMIB?

Catherine Moore, Late 30s, OBMIB accountant.

catherine
Catherine had worked for OBMIB for the past 10 years, working within their US HQ in Washington DC. She was tasked with overlooking all of the companies finances, making sure they were on budget and that there were no irregularities. She was once married to another accountant, however, she died in a car crash on the way back from work over 2 years ago. She always had a nagging in the back of her mind that something felt off about the crash due to it being hard to tell if the body was really her or not.

She tried not thinking that there was any foul play involved or that her wife wasn't actually dead but taken away somewhere, however with the rumours about OBMIB's shady dealings circulating more and more, it was becoming kind of hard to ignore it. So when she spotted $2.5 billion dollars being transferred to a small private island in the Caribbean, it was hard for her to ignore. However, when she began researching the island, it was the private getaway for the CEO and founder himself. She really began to doubt how she should go about it all, follow protocol and report it to her superior or go beyond them and report it directly to the FBI.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)