More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goodson goodson

How does Catherine react?

Catherine's angry.

At the first contact Catherine went stiff a small gasp of surprise escaping her. I released her quickly, beginning to apologize even as she spun around to face me, her face livid with indignation. Catherine stared angrily at me as I tried to explain what had happened. "Pig!" Catherine hissed as she suddenly slapped my face hard.

"You men are all the same. You think women are your little sex toys to be fondled and toyed with whenever you feel like it. I'm not some whore that you can grope whenever you feel like it!" She yelled. I honestly didn't know what she was talking about, I must have stumbled onto some deeper issues then accidental sexual harassment.

This accusation made me mad, I wasn't some sort of pig that thought I could fondle any woman I wanted to and get away with it. That and the unnecessary slap to the face, made me lose my head. I was probably going to get fired anyway, I might as well vent my feelings. "Now Listen!" I practically yelled, "That was a complete accident. I didn't mean to grab you. If I offended you I'm sorry but don't take everything out on me."

Catherine just stood there, her mouth agape in shock at my sudden outburst. Then she slowly closed her mouth and I saw tears well up in her eyes. It was obvious she wasn't used to being talked to that way. She slowly began to sob. "I'm sorry, John," she managed to say as her body was wracked with heavy sobs. "It's not your fault. My fiancé and I had a fight tonight and I guess I'm taking it out on you. He thinks that he can just fuck me whenever he wants to. That's why I'm here tonight, he wanted to fuck me tonight but I wasn't in the mood. He got a little rough so I left. I had to get out. I just drove around for a few hours then stopped in here." Catherine said in one long gush, trying futilely to wipe her eyes.

Now I was feeling like a complete heel. My guilt at making her cry left me standing there my arms dangling completely useless at my side. Suddenly Catherine stepped forward and embraced me, burying her face in my shoulder, her tears wetting my shirt. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and tried to console her. Having her this close to me was beginning to turn my attention away from my guilt and I started thinking about her sensual body pressed tightly against mine. These thoughts caused my cock to begin to twitch and harden in my pants. Catherine could definitely feel the effects she was having on me, as my now erect cock pressed into her thigh. We stood for a few silent moments, the knowledge of my arousal causing an uncomfortable tension between us.

Who breaks the tension?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)