More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Such as what?

Catering, Guests, Decorations, Etc

It wasn't easy arranging A Party for Sweet Chronoa, the fact she was the Supreme Kai of Time only Made it harder. He actually had to bribe Beerus with a Large amount of Earth Delicacies so that he could summon Chronoa to his World for a Meeting. When in fact Beerus wouldn't be there at all, only Whis, who would keep her busy until they were ready. The Catering was arranged by Bulma, the Seating arrangements by Vados, and the Decorations were done by Android 18 and Chi-Chi, Trunks would handle invitations.

But on top of all this he had to pick a Squad of Specialists to Train and teach with. You had chosen several candidates, one was a member of Frieza's Race, his name was Kuriza, another was called Duoren, a Namekian, who was the Son of Piccolo. There were to other potential Candidates, namely Pan, a Qaurter Saiyan and Three Qaurter Earthling, who is the Granddaughter of Goku, Chi-Chi and Hercule. The final candidate was a Majin by he name of Majin Zuu, he was a Distant Cousin of Buu, a second Cousin to be precise. These Four each held a Special Talent in them. Zuu's Special Talent was that he could Turn his Weight and obesity into Power. Power that could make him stronger or heal him from nearly any injury.

Pan's was she was the Granddaughter of Goku, which granted her a Large list of Powers and abilities. Duoren was Unique comlared to Piccolo in that he Possessed some Saiyan Cells, allowing him in a manner of speaking to be quite Similar to Cell, and Kartearin himswlf, so that when he Redovers from any injury he becomes stronger, and the aorse the Injury the atronger he gets. Kuriza wasn't technically a Member of the Frieza Clan, he was a Clone, a Clone of Frieza, who possessed a Complex DNA Structure. This Allowed him to use techniques that were previously Exclusive to a Particular Race, but his more prominent talent was his Plethora of Transformations.

Ultimately he would need to personally test them before he decided on anything, but even then they'd have to complete several Training Sessions under teachers of his choice.

Presnt day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)