More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by privatedelight privatedelight

DO you want to go to the Football game or stay and catch up with her roommate?

Catch up with her roommate.

Lauren seeing the dazed and almost confused look on Jenny's face started helping her bring her bags and luggage into their little dorm room. The room was laid out in roughly an L shape with the beds facing each other in the long part of the L and the bathroom tucked away in the back part of the room in the lower part of the L. Lauren had a computer in the corner of the room and had decorated her side of the room with pictures of celebrities and her family back home. The beds were both twin beds and were neatly made up, the room had an extremely homey sort of feel to it and Jenny had no problem moving in. Setting up her things Jenny was aware of Lauren's eyes on her watching her every move, finding herself a little uncomfortable she asked about Lauren's classes and the general impression of the college.

Starting in on sort of a tour guide monologue Lauren went over all that the college had to offer as Jenny set up her bed and accessories. Almost collapsing onto the bed Jenny contemplates whether to take a shower or go to sleep.

Take a shower or go to sleep?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)