More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Driver_Dylan Driver_Dylan

What do you do next?

Catch up and say hi.

You watch in amazement, as she flits past catching the scent of the familiar jasmine and mint perfume you remember from all those days ago. The sent reminded you of days of freedom, and innocent sexual exploration. Crystal has always been the first to try new things when you were kids, but you had been eager to follow, and it seemed that now you would need to follow her again. Quickly you adjusted your last skate and prepared to head in the same direction she headed off in when just ahead you notice something. Was she slowing her run? Yes, she was. Slowing her run and, turning to look back. Quickly linking eyes and then looking forward once again before continuing on. You knew at once you had to follow.

The park jogging path was about two miles around the perimeter winding around trees and up and down hills and along the woods behind the soccer and football fields that clumped in the back. Only the forward parking lot on the west side and the northern gate which borders a road and shops were the only way out. Along the path about every ten minutes walking distance or so was a small picnic bench with every third one having a water stop. By the time she had looked back, she was at the next table and continued running to the far side of the parking lot as you followed gaining ground quickly. Slowly she came to the table in the middle of the lot stopping to get water and sit on the table. It was almost as if she was waiting for you.

After what seemed like an annoyingly all uphill skate you slowed yourself in front of her before coming to a stop with a Questioning “Crystal?” She had sat down on the table part of the bench reclining against one of the support posts while stretching her back and extending her chest in a pose you had seen many times, as if to say come and get it. Slowly you look her over approaching as she opens her eyes to the question, taking in the curve of her belly as it gently rests on her knees. The soft cloth of her top had pulled up revealing the curve of its underside which also seemed to push up on her breasts which, while always being larger D’s, seemed to have grown in size from the last time you had seen them to almost E or F.

“Oh my God, Doug, it was wondering if that was really you.” She said after a moment of letting her eyes focus and then quickly smoothing her shirt and belly. “What are you doing back here, I heard you were working in the city.” She asked as she pushed herself up to give me a hug.

“My parents both passed away this past year.” I said with a sigh enjoying the feeling of her breasts crushing against me. “Dad, two Novembers ago and Mom last January.”

“I heard about your dad.” She said as she lifted herself back on the table, “I wanted to go and pay my respects but Thomas didn’t feel I should.” She sighed sadly.

“So you’re a mom now?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She answered with a wistfulness in her voice as if she questioned it. “That’s Tommy.”

I looked into the stroller to see a small boy not much more than a year old. “How old is he?” I ask trying more to be social rather than curious as to her sexual habits.

“Thirteen months.” She answered rubbing a stich in her side which pushed her very full belly directly at me. “and this one should be coming sometime in the next week or so.” She grunted, “Yeah, they’re gonna be that close, everyone is surprised, like I had it in the plans that way.”

“I didn’t mean….” I stammered before she broke and smiled letting me know that she wasn’t really offended.

“I know, to tell the truth I didn’t want either of them.” She said getting back on her feet. “But wat are you doing here?”

“Working out, same as you. What do you think I’m doing here?” I said with a smile as I reached down and unbuckled my skates, and removing the lace up boots from the outer shell.

“Well, I’m not exactly working out.” She said with a laugh before sitting back dawn on the lower bench.

Maybe it was me or maybe it was the way she sat with her legs on either side of the cement bench which stretched her workout shorts high on her inner thigh, but I felt this was not a dismissal and that she wanted me to ask more.

  1. Ask her what she meant by not working out. You’re curious as to what else is there.
  2. Move on, she is not looking for an interigation.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)