More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Posidengaming Posidengaming

What happens first

Cat familar

Well, as much as I generally disdain cliche," Kat said, "I have to admit that the classic cat-familiar idea appeals to me. So..." She flicked her wand at Dan, who was briefly enveloped by a sparkling cloud of energy.

As Dan watched, medium-grey fur began to sprout on his arms, and he could feel it sprouting elsewhere. In a few seconds he was completely covered in fur. Next, he felt his ears become wider and pointed, moving to the top of his head, as his face reshaped into something midway between a human face and a cat's muzzle. As Dan felt his new face, he could feel the bottom of his spine extend, kinking up painfully until he reached a hand into his pants and pulled out his new tail. He felt a tingling on his palms, and lifted a hand to his face, in time to see that his fingernails were now claws and his palms and the bottoms of his fingers were forming soft pads of naked skin. He felt a change in his feet, and pulled off his shoes and socks to see that they had become digitigrade paws.

"Congratulations, Dan," Kat said, "you're now a cat."

Next change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)