More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by personunused personunused

What rule does she change first? What happens?

Casual sex is not an acceptable recreational activity

Jane nearly typed in "Sex between adults is an acceptable recreational activity" but realised the downsides and wrote "Sex only leads to pregnancy if both women consciously decide so" first.

As soon as she confirmed both she noticed a flash as the people in the mall changed around her.

No longer were the couple sitting in the food court just chatting together over lunch, instead one was sitting the on table holding the others face between her legs. People walked past the scene without paying more attention than a smile.

She looked around and saw where there was formerly three office workers outside for a cigarette was now one in the middle fingering the other two while kissing them in turn.

As Jane stared a pair of apparently complete strangers walked past each other, each turned to check the other out, caught the other's eye and instantly embraced, pulling clothes off!

"Oh goddess I'm cumming!" screamed the girl on the cafe table as her friend came up for air. They separated, pulled down their skirts and sat down again to finish their meal.

The whole scene was making her so horny she had to do something.

what to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)