More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose adventure shall you follow?

Castaway.

“This will be fun you said..." Jack grumbled petulantly from her kneeling position. A smack on her cute rump was the response. She let out a cry and bit her lip, worrying at the sudden moist tingling between her legs and the tightening of her nipples in a most pleasurable way.

She was not having fun. She reminded herself of this and sublimated her obvious arousal. This swap into a slavegirl’s body has not been her idea. In fact her former wife had orchestrated the whole thing. Their planned trip off planet to a pleasure world had instead been a longer jaunt to Acteon - organised by her wife.

Jack had awoken from interstellar stasis naked to find herself mind swapped in this weak little body. She had realised what she was quite quickly. Compared to the standardised genetics of the Confederation Acteon girls were quite distinctive in appearance - both their physiognomy and physique. Little and weak with small breasts and young innocent faces. Girlish. Also there was her new inclination towards subservience and arousal. She sensed it as she had tried to express her displeasure to her former wife, Alex, who now occupied a large handsome knights body. Anger was replaced with excitement. Fear with arousal. Fortunately they were still on the ship and not on Acteon. She could get her body back. No doubt it was here somewhere...

But then there had been the sudden and all too convenient failure of the ships life support systems. She assumed it was a failure as she'd been unable to confirm it. She suspected it was merely a pretence to quiet her. But in her new body she lacked the confidence to object.

Alex had pushed her into an escape pod and they'd jettisoned to the planet's surface. No swappers. No modern tools. A naked slavegirl and her knight owner. All chances of regaining her lost masculinity rapidly dwindling as they hurtled downwards. In the close confines of the pod she'd sensed Alex's masculine strength and confidence - her opposite now.

She'd also had a chance to better examine her small lithe body. It was attractive. Very. The breasts felt heavy even though she knew they were relatively small. She cradled them in her arms, conscious of their sensitivity and her vulnerability. Slavegirls were prized for their sexual skills and beauty. She was beautiful but... She shook her head. Sexual skills... Further down was a soft pretty belly, slim waist and a mound that was her new sex. Long legs but she was short...

The pod landed in a small dam and started to sink. That seemed purposeful and not by accident. They had to climb out quickly as it lurched and bubbled down. Not deep but definitely lost to her now. If Alex had the remote the thing could be unsubmerged. She lay panting on the edge of the dam, water beading on her skin. She was trying to come to grips with her situation when Alex put the collar about her narrow neck. The sound of the fastening of the lock had a decided finality too it. Alex, her former wife and new master chuckled and ran a hand between her legs making her moan and involuntarily push back with a wanton eagerness that shocked her. "Good girl."

They had walked back to the castle, her on a leash and behind the knight. She had felt shame as she was led into the keeps main square. No one paid her any heed, after all she was just a and a naked was of little interest.

She found they were Sir Alus and his cup girl Katya. Everyone knew them. Master and . Her nudity and bondage were accepted by all except her. He pulled her forward as her step faltered and led her through the main chamber of the keep to his personal chambers where he chained her to his bed rail. This was all by design she understood.

So here she was, naked and stuck as a , at the mercy of her new bodies urges and a captive to Alex's whims. Waiting for her master to take her. She dreaded it and yearned for it. "Katya my girl. I should tell you there is no going back. For either of us. All your money went to pay for your life of servitude on your knees." He pushed her forward onto her belly and nudged apart her legs. Fear. Desire. Confusion. Anxiety. Pleasure. He pushed her legs wider apart and teasingly caressed her lips. Desire. Arousal. Need. Pleasure.

He unbuckled his belt and gripped her hips, raising them up. "There is no escape girl..." Katya nodded in understanding as he pushed slowly into her. She felt her lips stretch pleasurably to accommodate his large manhood and it thrust deep into her sensitive depths.

"Oh god," she mewled. She didn't care. The sensation of his cock thrusting into her was as incredible. She rocked backed meeting his thrusts. It felt so right. All her fears and reservation paled before it. She was a pleasure and it was good. So good.. "Take me master, please..."

Katya...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)