More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by gystex gystex

Please select your preferred Role:

Castaway

Your FantasyWoman will be created to perform as a castaway on a desert island, innocent and uneducated in the ways of the world. To complete your fantasy, we offer the use of out Desert Island Simulation room, an utterly convincing and realistic set of a tropical island paradise. You will be given a rubber raft so that you may row ashore and begin your fantasy in a compellingly realistic manner.

Please enjoy hours of fantasy fulfillment!

___

The salty breeze caresses the tops of the palms as you pull your raft onto the beach. Your clothes are mostly rags, soaked with seawater, and it is with no little gratitude that you pull your shirt off and throw it over the top of a fallen tree to dry in the sun. The warm tropical wind dries you off quickly.

The abundance of birds frolicking on the beach tells you that there must be a source of fresh water nearby, so you make your way inland, the faint sound of a waterfall guiding you once you are inside the trees. Eventually, you come upon a crystal-clear pond fed by a spring that emerges from a rocky cliff. It's an idyllic scene, green and alive, colored with flowers and bright tropical birds.

As you are preparing to dive in, you are startled by a movement in the foliage by the waterfall. From the soft ferns emerges a slim, tanned, lovely blonde girl. Completely free of any clothing or adornment, she sweeps her long sun-streaked hair from her face before diving gracefully into the pond, where she swims playfully under the waterfall, laughing as the water tickles her naked skin.

Jump in, or watch from a distance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)