More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnrocker Johnrocker

Let the journey continue...

Cast

The Cast list will be updated as the series continues.

Mark - Sophomore

Appearance: Some what tall, Brown hair

Description: The main character of the story. He started attending college with the intention of improving his social life, mainly with girls. Starting off this sequel story, Mark is currently dating Tiffany, the female RA of East Hall. As much as he loves her, Mark will soon find out that he finds it hard to turn down the other beauties around the school. His mindset will constantly change throughout the year, whether he’s doing the right or wrong thing.

Tiffany - Senior

Appearance: Brown hair, Small tits, Round ass

Description: Tiffany is the female RA of East Hall, she’s now a senior and starts off this story while dating Mark. She is often described as the most perfect girl on campus. Tiffany is kind, sweet, with a heart of gold. She is extremely intelligent and has a killer body. Tiffany has massive plans for her future and won’t let herself be brought down in drama that may affect that.

Winter - Sophomore

Appearance: Light Brown hair, Large tits

Description: Winter is probably the most popular character by the readers. Her hourglass body and large bouncing breasts are able to hypnotise many a man. At the start of this story, she finds herself trying to pick up the pieces after being heartbroken from no other than Mark. Winter is a fun loving girl that will do anything for the people she loves. She has not changed those personality features about her, a year later. Will she win over Mark once more or will she take her own path in a new direction?

Jess - Junior

Appearance: Brunette, Medium sized tits

Description: Jess is well known as the ‘biggest cock tease on campus. Extremely flirty, Jess always has a dozen guys following her around, for her attention. She may arguably be the hottest female on campus, Jess is certainly here for a good time, not interested in a relationship as of right now. However, as dominant and as fiery as she can be, Jess has multiple other sides to her. There’s a lot more to Jess that meets the eye.

Miranda - Sophomore

Appearance: Blonde, Large tits

Description: Miranda is known for having the best tits on campus. Although she may be seen as a sweetheart to her own friends, Miranda has a bit of a darker side to her. Her rivalry with Winter is one of the most notable parts of her storyline. One thing that one may not know about Miranda is that she has secrets. Secrets and a history that are yet to be uncovered.

Ali - Sophomore

Appearance: Died blonde hair, Medium sized breasts, Heart shaped ass

Description: Ali is a close friend of Mark. She had a strong emotional and physical connection with him in Freshman Year, liking him so much that she couldn’t stay sexual with him because he was fucking other girls too. Since then, she’s tried to put that aside and starts this story as just a friend of both Mark and Tiffany. Ali’s one of the nicest girls on campus but there will be times this year that she will be conflicted in doing either the right thing or the wrong thing that she wants to do.

Daniel - Sophomore

Appearance: Blonde hair, same height as Mark, Skinny build

Description: Daniel is Mark’s best friend at college. He too has found himself in a relationship, meeting someone from a different college. Daniel may just be seen as a sidekick but his story is more than that. There’s plenty more to find out about this seemingly sweet, good spirited boy.

Cassidy - Junior

Appearance: Brown hair, Small-Medium tits

Description: Cassidy was one of Mark’s closest friends at one stage. It was all before the moment they slept together while she was dating Matt. Their relationship is almost non-existent at the start of this story. She can be very sweet at times or very bitchy, it all just depends on her mood. As she finds her feet after a rough year, Cassidy is looking to improve herself, finding her true self.

Matt - Junior

Appearance: Dark brown hair, Blue eyes, somewhat stocky

Description: Matt is Mark’s former room-mate. After Mark slept with his girlfriend Cassidy, Matt ended up violently confronting him before ending their friendship. Fast forward to the start of this story, Matt is now dating Cassidy’s ex-roommate as part of a tale. However, he hasn’t forgotten the past and as the semester goes on, there’s going to be more than one run in with Matt.

Bryce - Senior

Appearance: Stocky, Tall, Blonde hair

Description: Bryce is the stereotypical ‘jock’. He is the captain of the football team and is to get Mark on the side because of how poorly the team is playing. He has a strong history with Miranda despite them starting this story as both single. Bryce is always about putting the ‘boys’ first.

Natalie - Freshman

Appearance: Blonde hair, large breasts

Description: Natalie is a new girl that shares a dorm room with Winter. She’s a sweet but innocent girl who hasn’t had much sexual experience. Natalie likes Mark very early on in her time here and has a strong interest in perusing something with him.

Maple - Sophomore

Appearance: Short, Blonde, Large Breasts

Description: One of Mark’s closest female friends, although they never have had a boyfriend/girlfriend type chemistry, they’re both very much attracted to the other. Maple has a close friendship with Eliza, her blonde roommate. Also spends a lot of time with Daniel as they connect well and are both part of West Hall. Maple is the victim of a terrible that will test her will power and inner strength more than ever before.

Dixon - Junior

Appearance: Short, Mullet

Description: The main villain of the story, a member of the football team, someone that Mark will get to know well which isn’t a good thing. Has a complicated back story to why he is how he is but is something he tried to hide. Dixon treats others like crap, sexually assaults women, threatens others with guns, someone not to be taken lightly.

Miss Hewitt - Teacher

Appearance - Large Breasts, Brown hair, Tall-ish

The new teacher who Mark finds extremely attractive. She’s strict and has no tolerance for any sort of misbehaviour. Has multiple run in’s with Mark in the early stages of the story but like many others, she has her own secrets.

Minor Characters

Jenn - Sophomore

Originally dating Ethan until the two break up so she can focus more on studying. This does open up the door for Mark who loves her large breasts and busty body.

Macca - Sophomore

Australian exchange student who is always up to trouble. It’s always in good spirit unlike some of the other troubled characters. Macca loves to drink, loves to party, loves girls and has very little interest in actual “studying”.

Eliza - Sophomore

Maple’s best friend and another member of West Hall who sometimes hangs around both Mark and Daniel.

Z - Senior

Trouble maker and borderline addict who was kicked off the football team. Minor character at first but knows something important that will take up a big portion of the second half of this story.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)