More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crono04 crono04

Which school do they arrive at?

Cast of characters

Larry Newton, AKA 'The Dirty Ghost' (player character)

Age: 32

History:

Present-Regular visitor of college shower rooms.

College-Gained a reputation as a skilled panty-raider, though his identity was never known. Was referred to as 'The Dirty Ghost'. Took underwear from students and faculty, including the dean. Never caught.

Crowning achievement: forcing three instructors to go bra-less the day of an important speech.

High School-Often entered girl's locker room after sporting events. Discovered ways to cop feels without them noticing or realizing what had happened.

Junior High-Refinement of peeping techniques grew as his interest in girls did. First successful mission into the high school's locker room. Watched female friend shower without being seen.

Elementary school-Accidentally went into the wrong bathroom. Sometimes went in intentionally later.

Skills: Infiltration, lock-picking, camouflage.

Eddie Torres

Age 30

History:

Present-Taxi driver. Occasional peeper.

High School-Had sexy neighbor who never drew her curtains and had an exhibitionist streak in her.

Skills: Get-away driving, photography.

Jeff Holst, AKA Weasel

Age: 25

History:

Present: Recent college graduate. Occupation: psychiatrist.

College- Acquired extensive collection of nude photos of classmates, all through talking to them for one hour or less, total. Also acquired several girl's virginities in such a way.

High School- Debate team. Gained a reputation that if he was the friend of somebody's girlfriend, she would leave him within two months. Success rate for persuading girls into sex: 97%

Junior High- Convinced a teacher that a report on The Cat in the Hat, into which no effort went, was a graduate thesis and deserved no less than an A, which it got.

Age 7- First outwitted an adult.

Skills-Persuasion, exceptional eyesight.

Neil 'Geezer' Butler

Age 52

History:

Present-Administrator of adult website, specializing in women 18-21 years of age.

Previous occupations-Electrician, pizza delivery driver, plumber, roadie (ZZ Top), cable TV installer, roadie (Alice Cooper), roadie (Pink Floyd), cashier at lingerie shop.

College-Majored in appliance repair. Befriended Newton's parents (was actually trying to have sex with Newton's future mother).

High School-Spent most of his time chasing tail. Did nothing else noteworthy.

Junior High-Took apart and reassembled a television. Built a radio from garbage.

Skills-Mechanical genius, computers.

Stephanie Torres

Age 18

History:

Present-Helps her brother and his friends get into her school, St. Bailey's Academy for Academically Exceptional Girls.

Age 16-Convinced three of her friends to have their first sexual experience with Eddie, Geezer and Newton, respectively. Nobody but her knows what she gave them to do this.

Age 10-Realized Eddie liked sex and girls and decided to help him in his pursuit of both. Also learned she was adopted.

Age 9-Almost fell off of a building; saved by Eddie.

Age 2-Adopted by Torres family.

Skills-Knowledge of St. Bailey's security and layout, cartography.

in progress...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)