More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fizzbang3 fizzbang3

On to the story...

Cast of characters

This will be expanded upon as needed. If you add a thread, and please do, then shoot me a message with a link to the image of any original characters and we'll add them here.

NOTE: this could have some spoilers or hints for other writers about plans for physical and mental modifications to these characters. Please send me a message if you think of something you'd like to add yourself, or for me to.

Jack Mahn - Age 46 (appears to be about 10 years younger)

Semi-retired. Still owns the company but is starting to venture off into other interests. Divorced. Nice guy, but a bit of a closet perv. Perhaps a bit jaded towards women and bitter from the divorce.

Name: Amber Mahn - Age 44 (looks like she's maybe 30)

Body modifications: double pierced ears (Planned mods: perm removal of all body hair below her hairline on her head; Breast enlargement, physical age regression, possible mental as well, sexuality shift to bisexual, others TBD)
Jacks ex-wive #1 & Stephanie's mom.

Name: Tiffany Mahn - Age 37

ex-wife #2 & Lexia's mom. ((Planned mods: perm removal of all body hair below her hairline on her head; Breast enlargement, implanted/suggested desire to get tongue & other piercings, physical age regression, possible mental as well, sexuality shift to bisexual, other physical and/or mental mods TBD))

Name: Melody Brennan - Age 19
Jack’s estranged daughter. Her mother died recently and while she’s had an uneventful childhood the combination of her coming of age and her mother’s have caused her to begin acting out. (Planned mods: perm removal of all body hair below her hairline on her head; Breast enlargement, others TBD)

Name: Jenny and Jamie Taylor - Age 18

Jack’s stepdaughters. They’ve grown up completely spoiled and are used to getting whatever they want whenever they want. Body modifications (already done pre- story): pierced ears, body hair (vaginal and anal, legs, arm pits, arms, etc.) have all been permanently removed via laser treatments (Planned mods: perm removal of all body hair below her hairline on her head; Breast enlargement, mental adjustment to being more submissive with a desire to please jack, sexuality shift to bisexual, others TBD)

Name: Jasmine Solemani - Age: 18
Jack’s next door neighbor’s daughter, a complete tease. She likes to wear the skimpiest clothing possible and make naughty faces at him. She gets off on being a cock tease. Body modifications (pre- story): double pierced ears, waxed bush (racing stripe/landing strip) (Planned mods: perm removal of all body hair below her hairline on her head; Breast enlargement, mental adjustment to being more submissive with a desire to please Jack, sexuality shift to bisexual, others TBD)

Name: Kelly McKirk - Age: 23

Kelly is the daughter of a local farmer, she works most of the day on the farm but spends her nights in clubs flirting and being a total slut. Body modifications (pre story): pierced ears (Planned mods: TBD)

Name: Teri McKirk - Age: 18

Body modifications: pierced ears
Kelly's little sister. A bit more naive than her older sister, but Teri is surely following in her sisters foot steps. (Planned mods: TBD)

Name: Jessica Shane - Age: 32

Jessica works for Jack, she’s a single woman with a long time boyfriend. He won’t commit, and his wishy washy ways have left her lonely for someone who will stay with her. Body modifications (pre-story): Breast implants, waxed (Planned mods: perm removal of all body hair below her hairline on her head; Breast enlargement, mental adjustment to being more submissive with a desire to please Jack, sexuality shift to bisexual, others TBD)

Name: Stephanie Mahn - Age: 28

Jack's ex wife’s eldest daughter (he adopted her), she graduated college several years ago and just hasn’t seemed to get a start on her life. She’s too used to relying on her looks for things. Body modifications pre story: pierced ears, pierced navel, trimmed bush (landing strip) (Planned mods: TBD)

Name: Wendy Breslow - Age: 20

Jack’s second cousin, her father was very close to Jack’s father. She’s the daughter of the old man’s second marriage and has grown up almost the picture of innocence. Of course, being kept away from sex and only made her more curious. She’s been looking at her father’s porn collection for years and deep down she desperately wants to submit to a man. Body modifications: pierced ears, shaved bush. (Planned mods: perm removal of all body hair below her hairline on her head; Breast enlargement, mental adjustment to desire to please Jack, sexuality shift to bisexual, others TBD)

Name: Lexia Mahn - Age: 18

His ex wife’s youngest daughter, also adoped. She’s recently gotten kicked out of boarding school and her mother doesn’t know yet, and wont know what to do with her. Turns out she’s gotten a taste for older men, and the principal valued his job more than her pussy. Body modifications: pierced navel, pierced ears (Planned mods: perm removal of all body hair below her hairline on her head; Breast enlargement, mental adjustment to desire to please Jack, sexuality shift to bisexual, others TBD)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)