More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nom Nom Nom de Plume Nom Nom Nom de Plume

Does anyone approach?

-Cast of Characters-

Mild spoilers I guess? I'll update this as we go. None of this information is likely necessary.

Corvin Marks

Bounty hunter, and captain of the Convor. *REDACTED* feet tall with *REDACTED* hair, you are considered generally handsome, as far as space vagabonds go. You are... human? Yea, probably human.

Your rather liberal use of the title 'bounty hunter' has you pursuing jobs ranging from capturing wanted criminals, to locating missing persons, but you've been known to transport people and cargo along the way to help make ends meet.

Easu

A Zabrak of few words (and fewer kind ones), he is the owner of Easu's Speakeasy. Despite being the proprietor of the local hive of scum and villainy, his bark is worse than his bite. Probably?

Ranna and Tekka

Beautiful twi'lek girls (because why even bother setting it in Star Wars if you dont meet a twi'lek two chapters in), and respectively your first employer and target in this story.

Timik

A chadra-fan engineer on board the Convor. Brilliant, but eccentric, he is constantly in a state of rebuilding/upgrading/tinkering with the ship. He is indespensible to the crew, but mostly because his jerry-rigged engines and reactors tend to be a mite unstable.

Rogo

A dug mechanic on board the Convor. His main responsibility is patching and fixing the ship when Timik's experiments go awry. Surly and argumentative, he hates Timik but loves having someone to hurl at.

Ready to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)