More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by norker151 norker151

Go to work? have time for another BJ? or fuck someone?

Cast info

Jim. He works for an internet provider. His age is whatever you want it to be, as I try to leave it a bit open, he moved to Pleasant City recently. As he hasn't been under the city effect for very long, he still initiates sex with women more than most men who have fallen under its effects.

Jessica. Our favorite Nympho 20yrs. Dirty blond, busty and going to college but nothing special as she is just figuring things out. She is absolutely head over heels in love with Jim. To an almost stalker-like degree. After falling for Jim she doesn't wait for him to initiate anything anymore and actively pursues him. He hasn't figured out that she loves him yet and what that might mean.

Emma. The favorite neighbor Mom. dyes her blond hair red She is quite busty and gave that to both her daughters. She is married to David and her daughters are Jessica and Jenny. She enjoys Jim more than her other friends and treats him accordingly. The weekly or more sex she has with him is one of the things she looks forward to, as he initiates things more often than even her own husband. She knows full well that Jessica loves him.

Jenny. The lesser-known older sister of Jessica. She sees Jim always playing with Jessica and her mother but she feels left out a bit and invisible.

Candice. supermarket cashier and 18 with A-cup tits, she thinks Jim is fun and she likes getting in trouble. Is jealous of women with big breasts as she gets passed over for them. Will go out of her comfort zone for Jim if asked.

David. Husband of Emma and father of Jessica and Jenny. He dislikes Jim and they have nothing really in common. He puts up with him as his wife is friends with him and Jessica hangs out with him a lot. He doesn't know or see a thing going on around him and is losing himself in work.

Sydney. 20-something brown-haired, B-cup who likes to drink and make sex videos. Probably an alcoholic with a cam site.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)