More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tsuyoi Tsuyoi

What's next?

Cast and Notes

Reader's notes:

IMPORTANT: The start of the story is going to have a lot of exposition and character building, and not a lot of action. However, the choices you make will heavily impact what sex options you get later on. The erotic scenes will start to really pick up speed/frequency around chapter 15.

This is a story revolving around the relationships between 8 friends who are on a Hawaiian vacation in their last year of college. It will explore the existing group dynamic and relationships, and how they change over the course of the trip. The different story paths will have wildly varying themes, ranging from vanilla romance to a lot more kinks/fetishes (tags will be added as those chapters are written). Some of the bigger themes that will be added earlier are probably: seduction, jealousy, threesome/orgy, cheating, and emotional manipulation.

Please don't just jump from chapter to chapter without following the story mode (hit start game on the right). The scoring system is set up so that some options will only be available based on previous events and relationship status, and will not work otherwise. Ultimately the story will be designed so that you can't achieve everything in one playthrough, and there will be multiple endings. Enjoy!


CHARACTERS

Andy: The Main Character. In fairly good shape, above average looking, a more laid back personality. Currently single, and interested in Jasmin, but still has some feelings for Kate that he can't fully explain, and doesn't want to examine too closely.

Kevin: Andy's best friend, have known each other for what feels like forever. Has always been the slightly more outgoing one of the pair. His blonde hair and blue eyes really makes him stand out, and usually gets a lot of attention from the girls. Also currently single, he and Andy often go out together, acting as wingman for each other.

Jasmin: Captain of the girls volleyball team, she had a to die for body that was a cross between Babewatch and Playboy Centerfold. She typically had her blonde hair in a ponytail for sports, but Andy had seen her with her hair up at more formal events, and it gave her a really elegant sensual appeal. Her dynamite body means she's had more than her share of male admirers, and she's had several boyfriends throughout high school and college, though she had recently broken up a few months back with her last one. She's very vibrant and outgoing, and was often the center of attention of any group.

Kate: Kate and Andy had dated for 4 years in High School, and had shared a lot of firsts: first BF/GF, first kiss, first date, first sexual experience, and first heart break. Kate's formerly awkward body had really developed in college, and now she was a slender Asian beauty with exotic good looks, long wavy black hair that reached her mid-back, perky 32B breasts and very toned ass and legs. Andy had avoided her for a year after she dumped him for James, but finally started hanging out with her again. Sometimes seeing her with another guy still gave Andy twinges of pain, but he hopes that it would go away with time.

James: Had started developing an interest in Kate Freshman year of college when he noticed her figure, and had begun trying to hang out with her more/court her more whenever he could. He had on several occasions manipulated Kate emotionally to make her think less of Andy, badmouthing him and telling her she could do better. When Kate finally broke up with Andy, James jumped on he opportunity to date her. They've been going out for about a year now, though some rumors say the relationship is a bit rocky now.

Trish: Andy's close childhood friend, she's always been more reserved, but had an innocence and joy of life that made her a refreshing breath of fresh air to be around. Andy had always been attracted to her, but he had been her friend first, and by now she felt more like a sister than another girl. She is very artistic, and enjoys reading, playing the violin, and drawing.

David: He and Trish had been dating since freshman year, and were very happy together. He wasn't as in shape as Andy ad Kevin, but was a free creative spirit like Trish, and everyone who saw them together said they were perfect for each other. They would often share little inside jokes that no one else would get, and become lost in their own little world.

Christine: The youngest of the group, she was overjoyed to be included on this little trip. Being from out of state, she didn't really have any friends coming into college, and was really grateful that Andy and Kevin took her under their wing on the track team. She was also the shortest, barely hitting 5 feet, but that only served to accentuate her 33D assets, which earned her uncountable stares in college. She has a super bubbly personality, always eager to meet new people and befriend them, though Andy worries that sometimes she can be a bit too trusting, and is afraid others would take advantage of her. She constantly has guys hitting on her due to her figure and her personality, but so far has declined them all.

WRITER NOTES:

This is a fairly open ended story, with a lot of possible paths and possibilities. Others are welcome to add new chapters and stats, but please keep a few things in mind when adding new chapters:

1) Check your grammar/spelling! Any chapters with a ton of mistakes will not be accepted.

2) Keep to the thread's theme/plot! Don't arbitrarily change relationships, personalities, events, etc. There won't be any retcon chapters. If you have an idea that doesn't fit in with an existing thread, feel free to start your own! Keep in mind the conditions for various chapters/events.

3) I ultimately plan to have multiple paths, with a lot of different themes and possibilities. Some paths will be more vanilla (Andy gets his crush, single ppl find other single ppl, couples happy together), some will be more fetish oriented (orgies, threesomes, public sex, etc), and some may not be as popular (cheating, , , etc). Be respectful of other writers and readers, if you don't like a certain path, don't read/contribute to it, don't try to add chapters that forcibly alter the dynamic/plot to something you like.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)